Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
Fair enough, I hadn't seen that quoted anywhere. I'm trying to wait for the report to come out rather than speculate, but I will take your word for it.

Totally agree with you on McKay and Henderson, there has to be some complicity there.
I would never put speculation into the mix, I can only publish facts that I have had checked by authorities as to do otherwise would taint the full investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool

Re: "Cardiff are trying to throw me under bus" - Willie McKay"...Telegraph report
where does the AAIB report get published - is it public or private?
The AAIB is available to the public when published...... I will post the link of the updates so far https://www.gov.uk/government/news/a...ircraft-n264db I will post the official report when released on here.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton
You appear to be in a privileged position. Your insight is thought provoking but I’d be cautious with the language
Yes, I am in a very privileged position closely attached to Aviation, my insight is not just thought provoking, it is full of facts that will change the public perception of the organisers and most likely the deceased pilot when the official report comes to light.

I am just concerned that when the public release occurs the backlash on the Ibbotson family will be soul destroying & very costly, their losses have only just begun.
I very much doubt that Cardiff City FC will show any compassion after the report & I would think that the way CCFC are towards Nantes over the transfer fee will be chicken feed compared to the actions towards the pilot's family.