Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
David Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

David Ibbotson was only a PRIVATE PILOT with DAYLIGHT FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

It would not be nice to disclose actual proof while there is a search ongoing for the body of David Ibbotson, there will no doubt be collateral damage for his family when the full investigation findings become a public domain release, I am pretty sure they don't need any further distress after having lost a family member but I am damn sure there will be legal battles after the investigation, I just hope the focus goes onto Willie McKay as that snakey bastard needs to be held accountable for his part in the arrangements as does Dave Henderson.
You appear to be in a privileged position. Your insight is thought provoking but I’d be cautious with the language