+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Chelski fire their manager

When Chelski fire their manager

It's hopefully after we've beaten them at the CCS.

👍

Re: When Chelski fire their manager

When Chelski fire their manager my opinion of Sarri will be vindicated, much to the chargrin of the resident football experts on here! 2-0 down in the FA Cup, and the manager substitutes a full-back with another full-back for the final 13 minutes, WTF!!

I rest my case, Sarri isn't very good, is he ...

Jose will be back by the time we play them ,well that's what Utd fans were singing.

Will be gone game before they play us.

There is a difference between the Man Utd and the Chelsea situations. Man Utd were always a decent team who (to their shame, particularly Pogba) deliberately did not play to their potential under Mourinho because they didn't like the manager whereas Chelsea are simply not as good as Man Utd, full stop. I don't think there has been a falling out with Sarri as far as I'm aware?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    There is a difference between the Man Utd and the Chelsea situations. Man Utd were always a decent team who (to their shame, particularly Pogba) deliberately did not play to their potential under Mourinho because they didn't like the manager whereas Chelsea are simply not as good as Man Utd, full stop. I don't think there has been a falling out with Sarri as far as I'm aware?
    But didn't that happen to Jose at Chelsea after the lady doctor incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When Chelski fire their manager my opinion of Sarri will be vindicated, much to the chargrin of the resident football experts on here! 2-0 down in the FA Cup, and the manager substitutes a full-back with another full-back for the final 13 minutes, WTF!!

I rest my case, Sarri isn't very good, is he ...
    Sarri's record in Italy is good and I'd say he had this Chelsea squad over achieving in the early months of the season, but now they're struggling badly and I'd give us a chance of beating them if they came here with him in charge and their squad in the frame of mind they are currently. However, I can't help thinking that your opinion of Sarri would be completely different if he was picking Ethan Ampadu every week - even if results were as bad as they have been in recent games.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sarri's record in Italy is good and I'd say he had this Chelsea squad over achieving in the early months of the season, but now they're struggling badly and I'd give us a chance of beating them if they came here with him in charge and their squad in the frame of mind they are currently. However, I can't help thinking that your opinion of Sarri would be completely different if he was picking Ethan Ampadu every week - even if results were as bad as they have been in recent games.
    Wales Bales is a self indulgent fool Bob who recycles the opinions of Alan Shearer, Jamie Redknapp and talk sport and sells them as his own.

It's evident that Chelsea are struggling and there is definitely something wrong with the culture of that club that prevents them getting to their owners goal of playing a brand of football endorsed by Cruyff principles.

I would say that the owner is a huge part of the problem. You only have to look at Pep's first year at Man City when everyone was calling him to change and adapt. The difference for Pep was that he already had the like of Txiki Begiristain and Rodolfo Borrell at the club working behind the scenes to pave the way for his arrival yet it was still a struggle.

The same happened with us with both OGS and Trollope. Even though these two looked bereft of ideas at times I do think we underestimate how hard it is going into a club and completely revamping the style of play amd culture.

The Jorginho experiment is not working at present and the fact that he is being highlighted everywhere is adding by breaking the lads confidence. Hopefully Sarri will take him out for a while to let it settle.

Ampadu was overrun by a poor Swansea u23 team last week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, he was good in Italy, and here for a bit too, until the opposition managers worked him out. Now he is stuck playing the same players game after game, and making the same substitions. There is no plan B, which will be his downfall, along with his stubbornness of course. Ampadu is a side-issue, along with Hudson-Odoi, Christensen, and to a lesser extent Loftus-Cheek. They would all be better off at other clubs, unless a new manager comes in and changes things around.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Wales Bales is a self indulgent fool Bob who recycles the opinions of Alan Shearer, Jamie Redknapp and talk sport and sells them as his own.
    You ain't got a clue what I watch or who I listen to, and if anybody is a fool it's you for not being able to see that Sarri is a busted flush at Chelsea. It was game over after Bournemouth took them apart.

Things I've learnt this season: if Chris Sutton says one thing then you're more likely to be right by going against his opinion. As long as Chelsea get into the top four then Sarri's first season will be fantastic given where Chelsea started.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Things I've learnt this season: if Chris Sutton says one thing then you're more likely to be right by going against his opinion. As long as Chelsea get into the top four then Sarri's first season will be fantastic given where Chelsea started.
    If Sarri is still at the club on the 1st of March, then he will probably see out the rest of the season. Everything will depend on the next 3 games against Malmö, Man City and Spurs.

If Sarri is still at the club on the 1st of March, then he will probably see out the rest of the season. Everything will depend on the next 3 games against Malmö, Man City and Spurs.
    Couldn't give a sh1t who is managing Chelsea, as long as we get a result at home against them, it makes no difference to me.

Yes, he was good in Italy, and here for a bit too, until the opposition managers worked him out. Now he is stuck playing the same players game after game, and making the same substitions. There is no plan B, which will be his downfall, along with his stubbornness of course. Ampadu is a side-issue, along with Hudson-Odoi, Christensen, and to a lesser extent Loftus-Cheek. They would all be better off at other clubs, unless a new manager comes in and changes things around.
    He wasn't worked out in Italy. He got 90 points last season. Everyone knew that Sarri and his style would take time, but you don't get that at Chelsea. Sarri's football was arguably the best in Europe next season. He's stubborn because he knows in time it will work but he won't get time at Chelsea. Pep didn't start lumping it because he knew they'd get it right, and then they did. Klopp took time at Liverpool. Things don't happen overnight. Hopefully Sarri's reputation is so damaged we can pick him up at the end of the season and give him 2 years . Pigs might fly yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Couldn't give a sh1t who is managing Chelsea, as long as we get a result at home against them, it makes no difference to me.
    So you don't give a shit about Wales either?

So you don't give a shit about Wales either?

Ampadu got run all over by a poor u23 team last week FFS.

Hudson-Odoi has much more reason to be aggrieved than Ampadu at the moment.

Chelsea is a graveyard when it comes to youth players getting into the first team, but that's not new under Sarri, it's always been that way.

Maybe, just maybe it's because the owner wants success yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Ampadu got run all over by a poor u23 team last week FFS.

Hudson-Odoi has much more reason to be aggrieved than Ampadu at the moment.

Chelsea is a graveyard when it comes to youth players getting into the first team, but that's not new under Sarri, it's always been that way.

Maybe, just maybe it's because the owner wants success yesterday?
    I'm not surprised he got run over after only playing 4 games in 4 different positions all season. He was progressing well under Conte and was one of Chelsea's best players during pre-season, until he became part of the collateral damage brought about by the Sarriball revolution.

Heisenberg

I'm not surprised he got run over after only playing 4 games in 4 different positions all season. He was progressing well under Conte and was one of Chelsea's best players during pre-season, until he became part of the collateral damage brought about by the Sarriball revolution.
    You're re-writing history. Under Conte he played 10 mins of Premier League football and made 6 appearances in cup games all season. In total, 3 more appearances under Conte in a full season than he has made under Sarri so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post

..harry..you can write shit on this board..just **** and **** are banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He wasn't worked out in Italy. He got 90 points last season. Everyone knew that Sarri and his style would take time, but you don't get that at Chelsea. Sarri's football was arguably the best in Europe next season. He's stubborn because he knows in time it will work but he won't get time at Chelsea. Pep didn't start lumping it because he knew they'd get it right, and then they did. Klopp took time at Liverpool. Things don't happen overnight. Hopefully Sarri's reputation is so damaged we can pick him up at the end of the season and give him 2 years . Pigs might fly yet.
    That's exactly my thoughts on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You're re-writing history. Under Conte he played 10 mins of Premier League football and made 6 appearances in cup games all season. In total, 3 more appearances under Conte in a full season than he has made under Sarri so far.
    He was 17 years old under Conte, so you would expect him to kick-on a bit. You may not think he is all that good, but I believe he will be a great talent for Wales, and what ever club sides he plays for. I always watch the younger Welsh players, and Ampadu, Woodburn & Brooks stood out. The next one to keep an eye on is Dylan Levitt, who looks to be a very tidy footballer.

Heisenberg

He was 17 years old under Conte, so you would expect him to kick-on a bit. You may not think he is all that good, but I believe he will be a great talent for Wales, and what ever club sides he plays for. I always watch the younger Welsh players, Ampadu, Woodburn and Brooks stood out. The next one to watch is Dylan Levitt, who looks to be a very tidy footballer.
    Yeah, and he's 18 now with plenty of years to develop.

I think he will be a great talent too - a lot of posters do - you just can't get your head around why he isn't playing regularly for one of the 6 biggest clubs in the country at 18, when it's obvious that he's not ready yet (despite him playing for Wales which isn't significant; considering our talent pool).

The rest of your post is irrelevant. I watch out for younger Welsh players too, I've got the Schalke game on in hope that Matondo will come on.

Are you referring to Dylan Levitt... the 18 year old Man United youngster? You must be incredibly annoyed at the Man United coaching staff for not giving him playing time in the first team... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yeah, and he's 18 now with plenty of years to develop.

I think he will be a great talent too - a lot of posters do - you just can't get your head around why he isn't playing regularly for one of the 6 biggest clubs in the country at 18, when it's obvious that he's not ready yet (despite him playing for Wales which isn't significant; considering our talent pool).

The rest of your post is irrelevant. I watch out for younger Welsh players too, I've got the Schalke game on in hope that Matondo will come on.
    You are talking about a Chelsea side that has shipped 14 goals in last 4 away games!

PS a deffo a penalty for Schalke, the defender left his arm there just long enough to deflect the ball, before he fully removed it. Come on Schalke, hopefully we will see Rabbi later on!

PPS another pen!!