+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When Chelski fire their manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: When Chelski fire their manager

Things I've learnt this season: if Chris Sutton says one thing then you're more likely to be right by going against his opinion. As long as Chelsea get into the top four then Sarri's first season will be fantastic given where Chelsea started.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Things I've learnt this season: if Chris Sutton says one thing then you're more likely to be right by going against his opinion. As long as Chelsea get into the top four then Sarri's first season will be fantastic given where Chelsea started.
    If Sarri is still at the club on the 1st of March, then he will probably see out the rest of the season. Everything will depend on the next 3 games against Malmö, Man City and Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If Sarri is still at the club on the 1st of March, then he will probably see out the rest of the season. Everything will depend on the next 3 games against Malmö, Man City and Spurs.
    Couldn't give a sh1t who is managing Chelsea, as long as we get a result at home against them, it makes no difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Couldn't give a sh1t who is managing Chelsea, as long as we get a result at home against them, it makes no difference to me.
    So you don't give a shit about Wales either?