+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Chelski fire their manager

Heisenberg

Re: When Chelski fire their manager

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are talking about a Chelsea side that has shipped 14 goals in last 4 away games!
    So what? If United don't score in their next 5 games will you be calling for Levitt to start for them?

There are better options in defence at Chelsea before Ampadu even enters the thought process. Christensen is miles better than Ampadu is at the moment and in a back 3 it would mean Azpilicueta would be ahead of him in that position.

I don't understand your obsession in the slightest. Ampadu should go out on loan and play for lower half Premier League team or top 6 Championship team - which is about his level at the moment.

John Terry who is probably the best CB Chelsea have ever had didn’t get in the side until he was 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    So what? If United don't score in their next 5 games will you be calling for Levitt to start for them?

There are better options in defence at Chelsea before Ampadu even enters the thought process. Christensen is miles better than Ampadu is at the moment and in a back 3 it would mean Azpilicueta would be ahead of him in that position.

I don't understand your obsession in the slightest. Ampadu should go out on loan and play for lower half Premier League team or top 6 Championship team - which is about his level at the moment.
    Well that's where we differ, Ampadu was the best Chelsea defender during the pre-season games, and he just needs to be given a chance to establish himself, but it won't happen under Sarri who will keep on playing the same players even if they lose week after week.

Heisenberg

Well that's where we differ, Ampadu was the best Chelsea defender during the pre-season games, and he just needs to be given a chance to establish himself, but it won't happen under Sarri who will keep on playing the same players even if they lose week after week.
    He wasn't their "best defender" in pre-season at all, but he did play well. But guess what pre-season games are? Friendlies. He played well in friendlies. Do you know how many youngsters play well in pre-season friendlies for the top 6 Premier League teams and don't see another first team game for another 12 months? How many is "a lot"?!

Give the young man a chance ffs... he'd played less than 10 first team games for Exeter (iirc) and now you're expecting him to oust some of the best CB's in Europe because he's young and Welsh.

I notice you've failed to acknowledge my comments in jest about Levitt btw

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He wasn't their "best defender" in pre-season at all, but he did play well. But guess what pre-season games are? Friendlies. He played well in friendlies. Do you know how many youngsters play well in pre-season friendlies for the top 6 Premier League teams and don't see another first team game for another 12 months? How many is "a lot"?!

Give the young man a chance ffs... he'd played less than 10 first team games for Exeter (iirc) and now you're expecting him to oust some of the best CB's in Europe because he's young and Welsh.

I notice you've failed to acknowledge my comments in jest about Levitt btw
    Ok, I get it that you love Sarri more than you love your wife

PS I updating the Levitt thread

Heisenberg

Ok, I get it that you love Sarri more than you love your wife
    I've not discussed Sarri even once. I guess we've reached that point already when you can't think of anything else to say to defend your argument. I must say, it was quicker than usual. Bravo, me!