Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
It is an inconsistency isn't it. On the one hand, the attitude appears to be "well, we all know what agents are like and it's inevitable that things like this are going to happen" and, on the other, he goes through the club's dealings with a fine toothcomb to the extent that he is talking about three players, who use a company which has Neil Warnock's son on their payroll, that signed for us years before his father became our manager - three players who, to the best of my knowledge, had never played for a club managed by Warnock before he came here. I can see a conflict of interest now that Neil Warnock is our manager, but how does that exist in the period 2012 to 2014 when Morrison, Noone and Healey signed for Cardiff?
Samuel hates Warnock. He raises some good points but there's too much bile and rubbish that dilutes his argument. There are basic errors and extremely tenuous links that just makes it a smear article, rather than having any real merit.

As you say, his attitude of "this is how football works" and then Cardiff use McKay and are therefore bad is just mad. As I've said before, I'd be happy if the McKays had nothing to do with us ever again but if we want to sign players from France that might be difficult, although I can't see it happening in the short term!