Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Right, having got all that off your chest, let's see what I actually said in that post you replied to. I thought I made it clear that Martin Samuel made some valid points and that I found it hard to argue against the motivation for recent stories from the club's perspective regarding the payment of the Sala fee being money. However, in essence, I only wanted to make two points;-

1. My belief that Vincent Tan could well have acted in a similar fashion to the way he did against Malky Mackay and Iain Moody if Emiliano Sala was alive and playing for us now.
2. To show that Neil Warnock and Martin Samuel have a history which would make it hard for either man to be objective about the other.

That word objective seems to be an important one to you based on the way you use it in your message and I plead guilty to a lack of objectivity when it comes to my football club. For example, I don't like the football Neil Warnock teams play, but I can cope with it when we win because I celebrate any City victory under Warnock in exactly the same way I did under any other manager - my footballing preferences tend to go out of the window when we win I'm afraid.

However, I like to think that I try to retain some objectivity, hence my concession that Martin Samuel's article is generally "effective" and that he "hits the target often".

You talk as if I have been backing Neil Warnock all of the way over the past few weeks when my belief is that I have, purposely, not said much one way or another about him - I posted links which show that Martin Samuel has "previous" when it comes to Neil Warnock, but there are examples out there of it happening the other way around, so, as I mentioned earlier, we're talking about two men who are unlikely to be objective about one and other.

I'm reluctant to comment much on the rest of what you say except to mention that over a period of years I think I have shown that I favour the cock up theory over the conspiracy one when it comes to the time covered by Vincent Tan's ownership of the club.

My unwillingness to say any more than that for now is down to me trying to show some objectivity by waiting until the publication of the AAIB's interim report, which I believe was due out tomorrow but has now been postponed for a week.

I've given you what I think is a civil reply, but cannot help but mention that you left objectivity behind years ago when it comes to Cardiff City didn't you. I find it truly sad that some seven years after the rebrand was announced you still cannot let go can you.

I'm going to stick you on ignore now and won't be replying to any of your messages again.