Re: Willie McKay "Challenges" Cardiff City to Public Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Question #1.

Dear Willie are you a leech?
    Question #2.

Why won't you fook off?

Question #3.

Given their obvious limitations and their failure to make the grade at Leeds United, how did the deal in which your two sons signed two-and-a-half year professional deals with Cardiff City in January 2018 come about?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Question #3.

Given their obvious limitations and their failure to make the grade at Leeds United, how did the deal in which your two sons signed two-and-a-half year professional deals with Cardiff City in January 2018 come about?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Question #3.

Well its was like this :

Oh I was walking round my local store

I was searching for the ten pence off Lenor

When suddenly I bumped into this club

On seeing who it was I gave a cry

�****in� �Ell, It�s Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to be fully open to investigation rather than try to provoke a reaction with public debate? If you're trying to show that you're not cheap and willing to take the shortcut option.

The only question that really needs to be asked of Willie McKay is:
    " Why did you employ a Private pilot of questionable skills to fly a £15m footballer? "

The pilot was only cleared to fly in daylight hours in fair visibility, so why was he flying at night in freezing conditions?
    The answer is: He was pretty much forced to make the flight at night by the organisers of said flight, I am pretty sure that the flightplan filed for 9am on that fateful day was the time the pilot was told the return would be made at..... then to be told the flight then needed to be at 7pm that evening was certainly not something that the pilot would have signed up to if he was told that from the outset......what I think transpired was, as the pilot had no means to pay his own costs he became beholdant to the organisers & foolishly accepted the night flight as a means to get home without an further expenditure to them.

The pilot was stupid to make that flight at night where he could have delayed until tuesday morning for daylight hours & then there was a 99% chance Sala would have been just a bit late for training instead of having his life taken in a avoidable accident.

I really hope that when the final report becomes public that a prosecution against Willie McKay & his subordinates is commenced where hopefully they all get a custodial sentence.
    or,
    Let Willie McKay have his public debate & perhaps someone takes him out with a double cap.

An eye for an eye, Willie McKay is culpable for 2 deaths both Jointly and severally with his 'sidekicks'

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    " Why did you employ a Private pilot of questionable skills to fly a £15m footballer? "

The pilot was only cleared to fly in daylight hours in fair visibility, so why was he flying at night in freezing conditions?
    The answer is: He was pretty much forced to make the flight at night by the organisers of said flight, I am pretty sure that the flightplan filed for 9am on that fateful day was the time the pilot was told the return would be made at..... then to be told the flight then needed to be at 7pm that evening was certainly not something that the pilot would have signed up to if he was told that from the outset......what I think transpired was, as the pilot had no means to pay his own costs he became beholdant to the organisers & foolishly accepted the night flight as a means to get home without an further expenditure to them.

The pilot was stupid to make that flight at night where he could have delayed until tuesday morning for daylight hours & then there was a 99% chance Sala would have been just a bit late for training instead of having his life taken in a avoidable accident.

I really hope that when the final report becomes public that a prosecution against Willie McKay & his subordinates is commenced where hopefully they all get a custodial sentence.
    or,
    Let Willie McKay have his public debate & perhaps someone takes him out with a double cap.

An eye for an eye, Willie McKay is culpable for 2 deaths both Jointly and severally with his 'sidekicks'
    GULP!

or,

I'm not saying you're wrong about any of that, but it's not often you see such bold statements about an ongoing investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong about any of that, but it's not often you see such bold statements about an ongoing investigation
    When the official report is published, look carefully through it & you will see that the bold statements made about an ongoing investigation will be there in black and white as proven facts.

It really isn't.

This whole saga has now got very unpleasant and pretty upsetting. I really think all the enquiries, legal goings on should be private and confidential until finalised and then a public statement made. Nobody benefits from all this speculation and accusation and all it does is wind people up. Let's back to football asap please.

or,

I had my 'knuckles rapped' recently for being argumentative in a thread. How come this post hasnt already been deleted and the poster banned permanently. It is in my opinion libellous and also incites violence against Willie Mckay.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    This whole saga has now got very unpleasant and pretty upsetting. I really think all the enquiries, legal goings on should be private and confidential until finalised and then a public statement made. Nobody benefits from all this speculation and accusation and all it does is wind people up. Let's back to football asap please.
    Makes you wonder why Nantes' legal letter regarding the transfer fee ever became public in the first place, doesn't it? It would be interesting to know the source of that story and what they thought they had to gain by releasing it to the media in the first place.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I had my 'knuckles rapped' recently for being argumentative in a thread. How come this post hasnt already been deleted and the poster banned permanently. It is in my opinion libellous and also incites violence against Willie Mckay.
    I actually agree with you (in part) for once. The advocacy of violence towards McKay isn't appropriate in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    GULP!
    I should stress that whilst Emiliano Sala died in vain in this horrific accident as did the pilot I can only feel that in a moment of weakness the pilot succumb to making a bad judgement in light of pressures on him by the flight organisers to get Emiliano to Cardiff in ample time for training.

The pressures put on the pilot will have came from McKay & possibly Henderson to get Emiliano to Cardiff on the Monday evening. What is really upsetting is that had the flight taken place at the time the pilot actually thought it was scheduled for we would most likely not be discussing their demise now, if the pilot hadn't been pressured and opted to fly back on the Tuesday morning instead of having to make the flight in conditions & darkness that he wasn't capable again we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I am annoyed that McKay is swanning around saying he feels victimised, I am annoyed that McKay is swanning around saying he has lost money through Sala's demise and wants his agent's fee ( The guy is not allowed to be an agent so he should just disappear never to be seen again, hopefully HMP Parc will be his residency soon ).
    I am annoyed that the Ibbotson family have lost a family member through the actions of McKay, I am annoyed that the Sala family have lost a family member through the actions of McKay, I am annoyed that Cardiff City FC have lost a FOOTBALLER through the actions of McKay.

So, Gulp doesn't quite cut it !

Let's be clear that whatever happens to McKay isn't bringing back either of the deceased & it seems apparent that both of the deceased weren't of any real value in McKay's eyes because he openly says " it is all about the payday "

Two families through no fault of their own have lost out & still McKay is wanting his payday !!

The only payday McKay needs is for someone to make him pay. Henderson should have come out and gave his side to all this but he hasn't done so, so he is hiding more than we will ever know, it doesn't matter because what is already known will hang him & McKay out to dry.

My posts are emotive because 2 families have lost a member of theirs and throughout this whole subject Willie McKay is being so insensitive towards both CCFC & The 2 families by asking for his payday & having no regard for those grieving so excuse me if I show zero compassion towards him.

I feel it only correct that I retract the 'double cap' reference as it was posted in an emotive moment, it would still stand that I feel the judicial system is needed to eradicate the likes of McKay from being free to act in any capacity in the outside world.

The interim report from the UK Air Accident Investigation Branch is due to be released at 2pm on Monday (25th) afternoon. It had been hoped to be released this week, within a month of the accident.

The report is expected to largely focus on the factual findings of the investigation team, who spent almost four days at the site of the plane wreckage after it was located. Such reports are commissioned so quickly in cases where there could be an urgent public safety aspect or if there as a significant public and media interest.

Flyer46, Did you specifically join this board in Feb 2019, just after the plane crash, just so you could give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge of all things aviation ?. Do you ever intend posting anything else on any other subject affecting Cardiff City ?. For all I/we know, you could be making all this up (or looking it up on search engines) and have no connection to or knowledge of these issues at all. You certainly like speculating and sensationalising about the incident - possibly to keep it bubbling along, to make yourself look even more knowledgable ? Why are you speculating at all about such a tragic incident ?
    dml1954, I specifically joined this board after the fateful plane crash to monitor & keep the aviation side of the enquiry to as much of a factual basis as possible.

The purpose of posting on here with regards to this accident is solely to not let too much speculation get into the debate of what actually happened, it doesn't bother me whether 'you/they' think I could be making all this up (or looking it up on search engines) and have no connection to or knowledge of these issues at all.

I will be open to scrutiny if the report that is published on Monday 25th differs from anything I have openly stated on here.

Without sounding condescending, I have only stated facts on matters that I am closely connected to ( I am posting on here in a personal capacity, my aviation boss who would have loved to be posting openly on here has had to refrain from doing so because his connections include those undertaking this investigation.)

What you might feel is speculating and sensationalising this incident is I feel giving those who might want to be given a bit more information a better insight into the background of the accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising seems to be the background of almost every thread on here & let's just say my knowledge of aviation & knowledge of this accident flight is far superior to the knowledge of anyone else on here regarding the Sala accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising of footballing posts seems to be the order of the day on this bulletinboard & whilst I concede that my football knowledge is minimal I haven't seen any really insightful contributions on the footballing subjects from many of you.

In a previous post I mentioned that my aviation boss had close ties with a premier football team & still has loose connections with them to this day, he has read quite a lot of the posts regarding football & other unrelated topics on here and said " Now you can see why I walked away from football, even the supporters are bigoted pillocks "

dml1954, I specifically joined this board after the fateful plane crash to monitor & keep the aviation side of the enquiry to as much of a factual basis as possible.

The purpose of posting on here with regards to this accident is solely to not let too much speculation get into the debate of what actually happened, it doesn't bother me whether 'you/they' think I could be making all this up (or looking it up on search engines) and have no connection to or knowledge of these issues at all.

I will be open to scrutiny if the report that is published on Monday 25th differs from anything I have openly stated on here.

Without sounding condescending, I have only stated facts on matters that I am closely connected to ( I am posting on here in a personal capacity, my aviation boss who would have loved to be posting openly on here has had to refrain from doing so because his connections include those undertaking this investigation.)

What you might feel is speculating and sensationalising this incident is I feel giving those who might want to be given a bit more information a better insight into the background of the accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising seems to be the background of almost every thread on here & let's just say my knowledge of aviation & knowledge of this accident flight is far superior to the knowledge of anyone else on here regarding the Sala accident flight.

speculating and sensationalising of footballing posts seems to be the order of the day on this bulletinboard & whilst I concede that my football knowledge is minimal I haven't seen any really insightful contributions on the footballing subjects from many of you.

In a previous post I mentioned that my aviation boss had close ties with a premier football team & still has loose connections with them to this day, he has read quite a lot of the posts regarding football & other unrelated topics on here and said " Now you can see why I walked away from football, even the supporters are bigoted pillocks "

What did he read that helped form that opinion?
    If he walked away from football due to disagreeing with differing opinions, I find that strange .
    If you are genuinely involved with the investigation and are sharing the findings on here with us , I find that really strange ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    [/B][/B]

What did he read that helped form that opinion?
    If he walked away from football due to disagreeing with differing opinions, I find that strange .
    If you are genuinely involved with the investigation and are sharing the findings on here with us , I find that really strange ....
    Jimmy, you’re for the high jump if his boss decides to post on here😂😂😂😂