+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Emiliano Sala Tributes

Emiliano Sala Tributes

Have the club announced what they've done with all the tributes from outside the stadium?
    Also, it seemed a bit strange that the minute's applause for Matthew Brazier did not include any mention of Sala, given that it was the first home game since confirmation of his death...

Re: Emiliano Sala Tributes

I think the club got the tributes for Emiliano, and this latest one, spot on.
    Time to move on.

By the way OP, are you Sylvester Sneakley

Let's just say that I need to beware of Frankie Goes To Hollywood..,

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think the club got the tributes for Emiliano, and this latest one, spot on.
    Time to move on.

By the way OP, are you Sylvester Sneakley
    It was noticeable that the Song for Sala, which was belted out so emotionally at the end of the Bournemouth and Southampton games, barely got off to a whimper early on against Watford and wasn't heard again. The metal band playing before the game under the Canton Stand tried their version of it and hardly anyone was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Have the club announced what they've done with all the tributes from outside the stadium?
    Also, it seemed a bit strange that the minute's applause for Matthew Brazier did not include any mention of Sala, given that it was the first home game since confirmation of his death...
    Our first game post sala had the minutes reflection at arsenal.

Our first home game post sala had the minutes applause v Bournemouth.

Our first game post salas body being found had a minutes silence at Southampton.

I don't think it needed 4 games in a row of pre match minutes reflections. Brazier tribute was lovely.