+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RESULT Shamima Begum

International

Re: RESULT Shamima Begum

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m not sure a government being allowed to revoke our citizenships is a victory for anyone.

She should have just been locked up. I really couldn’t care less what happens to her but celebrating the government just being able to simply do this seems to miss a much wider point.
    They should all be shot!!!!

International

I don’t know what is the best to do with her. I just think the government having this sort of power isn’t the “result” people think it is.

Another more important thing is locking whoever radicalised her before they get anyone else.
    They should be shot too.
    No firing squad is too good for them, hang the bastards.

Without a trial? Yes great idea.

International

You always get people mentioning the “thought police” when someone gets in trouble for saying something racist.

But actions like this are far more Orwellian, we’ve seen complete disinformation and rigging of elections in the last 3 years from the current government. How anyone can be happy about them having this sort of power is crazy.

The best way to bring in harsh laws is when people are scared. Nothing scares people more than terrorism, so stuff like this lets the government wave anything they want through.
    Are you serious. British elections are the most open you can get. The only accusation of rigging I've ever seen or heard was labour supportersabusing the postal vote system a few elections ago. That should be stopped too. If you won't go to the polling station then don't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What happens if Bangladesh doesn't want her?
    She married a Dutch national . He's awfully supportive.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Without a trial? Yes great idea.
    without anything. If we know who they are, clip 'em !!!

Yeah make it legal for the government to shoot whoever they want, that’s never come back to bite anyone before.

I meant about the gangs you wanted sent back to where they came from. Where do you think they came from?
    ****stan, Bangladesh ........ some of those who have been found guilty have been sent back and their British citizenship taken away.

Yeah make it legal for the government to shoot whoever they want, that’s never come back to bite anyone before.
    Don't you think you're taking this a tad bit too far

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    ****stan, Bangladesh ........ some of those who have been found guilty have been sent back and their British citizenship taken away.
    Sending them back implies they're citizens of another country. She is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sending them back implies they're citizens of another country. She is not.
    Was she not born in Bangladesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Piers Morgan cried over a ****ing sausage roll.

I don't think the government should be making anyone stateless. It sets a precedent and I don't trust this government one bit.
    I trust them above Terrorists, we seem to forget what they have done in the name of ISIS to poor young innocents.

Good. The right and correct response. This woman is a danger to society and who knows what her real and true motivations are. I’d rather not take the risk of harm to innocents by allowing this vile human being who has shown no remorse back into this country. You reap what you sow. It’s just a shame that a bomb didn’t land in her lap before now.

English problem. Leave them to it.

He's right. You're going around calling people snowflakes unironically. Completely embarrassing.

But we are talking about people born in Britain though.

Don't you think you're taking this a tad bit too far
    You’re the one saying shoot them all pal. I’m always shocked how easy people want to hand over their civil liberties because they’re a little bit afraid.

I just don't get it

She left the UK with other girls at the age of 15 and fled to Syria to become an Islamic state bride, they married Islamic state soldiers that murdered innocent woman and children and beheaded Christians, wed in Sharia law which means she was most probably treated worse than an animal and now that everything has gone tits up she wants to come back to the UK to bring her child up most proberbly wanting to live off benefits

So some of you want her to be brought back to the UK and face the full brunt of the Law, she will be found guilty and end up living a comfortable 10 years in a lovely prison cell receiving 3 square meals a day and a nice comfortable bed to sleep in every night ...... not to worry because the tax payer will foot the bill

Let me know if I've missed anything out

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I trust them above Terrorists, we seem to forget what they have done in the name of ISIS to poor young innocents.
    Im not sure I’d trust this government above terrorists. Have you seen what the latest deaths caused by austerity are?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    English problem. Leave them to it.
    ?

You’re the one saying shoot them all pal. I’m always shocked how easy people want to hand over their civil liberties because they’re a little bit afraid.
    Where the Fcuk did I say SHOOT THEM ALL?

I just don't get it

She left the UK with other girls at the age of 15 and fled to Syria to become an Islamic state bride, they married Islamic state soldiers that murdered innocent woman and children and beheaded Christians, wed in Sharia law which means she was most probably treated worse than an animal and now that everything has gone tits up she wants to come back to the UK to bring her child up most proberbly wanting to live off benefits

So some of you want her to be brought back to the UK and face the full brunt of the Law, she will be found guilty and end up living a comfortable 10 years in a lovely prison cell receiving 3 square meals a day and a nice comfortable bed to sleep in every night ...... not to worry because the tax payer will foot the bill

Let me know if I've missed anything out
    You’ve missed out the part where the U.K. government can revoke citizenship of whoever they want without a trial. You’re focusing too much on the girl and not on the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Where does she go now? I don't think that syria want her.
    Maybe to the Netherlands with her Dutch husband.

Where the Fcuk did I say SHOOT THEM ALL?
    Look who that original post was responding to.

You’ve missed out the part where the U.K. government can revoke citizenship of whoever they want without a trial. You’re focusing too much on the girl and not on the bigger picture.
    She made the decision to leave the U.K. to go and fight with the Islamic state - how many brits were murdered and beheaded??????? And now you have a problem with the government telling her she is not welcome back to this country?

Damn right the government should revoke her citizenship