+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RESULT Shamima Begum

Re: RESULT Shamima Begum

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Nobody rewrites every single word of a post they are referring to, it's pointless when the post is there for all to see. If you have to resort to this to get some kind of rebuttal then it's quite telling.
    you might find it easier to hit the quote button to save you missing out words

I can see why you did it, I pointed out the facts about the ferry fiasco and you had to pick up on something else, but looked for it, couldnt find it so missed out " finding it easy " to start another argument, you carry on though if it makes you happy

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I can see why you did it, I pointed out the facts about the ferry fiasco and you had to pick up on something else, but looked for it, couldnt find it so missed out " finding it easy " to start another argument, you carry on though if it makes you happy
    I did quote your post. Scroll up and you can see it. It was a long post and I wanted to refer to one part of it so I used a keyword. But do keep digging.

The ferry fiasco was reported in the newspapers by journalists. That's how I and most other people found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If the whole issue regarding Shamima Begum has proved something, it's that Britain does indeed control its own borders, not the EU.
    Your having me on , really, so we have gone through all this Brexit thingy for nuffin???😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What would you suggest then? I don’t think this women should see the light of day
    Bring her home, put her on trial for what she has done.

1) if she is a dangerous criminal, as some on here seem to think, what right do we have to inflict her on another country?

2) she was a kid who was groomed and brainwashed, at the very least there was probably statutory rape involved. Do we really want to be the kind of nation that just turns our back on these people?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Where are the mods. These ****ers are bickering .............................

[QUOTE=Rjk;4952989]Bring her home, put her on trial for what she has done.

1) if she is a dangerous criminal, as some on here seem to think, what right do we have to inflict her on another country?

2) she was a kid who was groomed and brainwashed, at the very least there was probably statutory rape involved. Do we really want to be the kind of nation that just turns our back on these people?[/QUOTE]

We're perhaps a nation(s) where people have quicker and stronger views than ever before and less willing to change their mind while admitting previous views. It's also possible that those views are more likely to be made in opposition to something/someone rather than based on facts and evidence, which is found later to back up viewpoints made.

35 days til Brexit becomes a no deal, there is no agreement within the UK, Westminster is not accepting that it needs to be delayed citing the "will of the people", and we're taking our collective frustrations out on a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

2) she was a kid who was groomed and brainwashed, at the very least there was probably statutory rape involved. Do we really want to be the kind of nation that just turns our back on these people?
    Whilst I understand your point.

is there ever any point when we take responsibility for our actions?

They are appealing the decision , the clamour of the lawyers to take this case would have been humongous ..
    In the interest of democracy mmmmm or in the interest of self promotion... ? And so the circus began...

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Saving this post so I can stop calling you an alleged dick head
    Why does that make me a dickhead? Because I point out that what you wrote wasn't actually totally 100%f actually correct?

People state opinions and hearsay on here all the time as if they are facts. Does that make me a dickhead? They do it to try to support their own theories and opinions on things in the hope that if it is read and repeated often enough it will become the truth.
    But as I said, if you have the proof then the US law enforcement agencies would love you to share it with them, dick head!!!!

[QUOTE=surge;4952995]

2) she was a kid who was groomed and brainwashed, at the very least there was probably statutory rape involved. Do we really want to be the kind of nation that just turns our back on these people?[/QUOTE]

We're perhaps a nation(s) where people have quicker and stronger views than ever before and less willing to change their mind while admitting previous views. It's also possible that those views are more likely to be made in opposition to something/someone rather than based on facts and evidence, which is found later to back up viewpoints made.

35 days til Brexit becomes a no deal, there is no agreement within the UK, Westminster is not accepting that it needs to be delayed citing the "will of the people", and we're taking our collective frustrations out on a child.
    Did you really mean that ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why does that make me a dickhead? Because I point out that what you wrote wasn't actually totally 100%f actually correct?

People state opinions and hearsay on here all the time as if they are facts. Does that make me a dickhead? They do it to try to support their own theories and opinions on things in the hope that if it is read and repeated often enough it will become the truth.
    But as I said, if you have the proof then the US law enforcement agencies would love you to share it with them, dick head!!!!
    But all the US intelligence agencies agree that the Russians did interfere.

But people have pleaded guilty and been indicted. There’s nothing alleged about it.

[QUOTE=Jimmy the Jock;4952999]
    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Did you really mean that ?
    I think people have been too quick to forget that she was a child when she left and for the majority of time since until this moment. It's also 35 days til Brexit. I probably don't have anything to connect the two.

International

I think they believe they did. Proving it and proving that whatever they did actually did affect the result is a different rhing.

International

Who has pleaded guilty and to what? And why are they being indicted if they are already found guilty
    I haven't read about any Russians going to the USA and saying they rigged the elections. Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Whilst I understand your point.

is there ever any point when we take responsibility for our actions?

They are appealing the decision , the clamour of the lawyers to take this case would have been humongous ..
    In the interest of democracy mmmmm or in the interest of self promotion... ? And so the circus began...
    So you wish for her to take responsibility for her actions? Perhaps this could take place in a court like usual or do we just start a policy to banish any tricky criminals to Bangladesh or Holland from now on?

Who has pleaded guilty and to what? And why are they being indicted if they are already found guilty
    I haven't read about any Russians going to the USA and saying they rigged the elections. Do you have a link?
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/...ction-actions/

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...7-12?r=US&IR=T

That’s “alleged dick head” to you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It doesn’t prove your point, it proves they’re still getting away with what they want with zero consequences.
    Are you talking about Begum?

If only Twitter was around during the Blair years there’s no way the Iraq was would have happened and we wouldn’t even have Isis!
    Really, you're that naive?
    Islamic terrorism is happening in every habitable continent on this planet, in a huge number of countries that has nothing to do with Blair or Bush.
    It's no surprise that the majority of the 10 most dangerous countries are Islamic.
    It's also no surprise that the majority of the 10 most wealthy countries in the world are Islamic.
    Furthermore, it's also no surprise that the countries that most use slave labour are Islamic.

[QUOTE=surge;4953028]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I think people have been too quick to forget that she was a child when she left and for the majority of time since until this moment. It's also 35 days til Brexit. I probably don't have anything to connect the two.
    She was 15 years old, not an innocent 3 year old.
    She would know the difference between right and wrong.
    We're not talking about some childish mistake or something done in the heat of the moment.
    This was pre planned with her friends and they did what 'they' thought was right.
    The bigger picture here, is that her father is allegedly a supporter of Islamic extremism and there are huge numbers of Muslims who support the ideology of ISIS even if they didn't personally go to fight.
    Personally anyone who cheers every time there is a terrorist attack, they should be done for treason with a minimum 30 year tariff.
    The fact she went to Raqqa at 15 is largely irrelevant as she is now a 19 year old woman.
    She claims to have had two children previously, I dont necessarily believe that.
    These people will say or do anything to manipulate their cause.
    She is only wanting to come back because ISIS have been militarily defeated.
    She still believes, probably more vehemently than ever before in the ISIS cause. She's even named her baby after a warlord!
    After the second world war, the Nazis were dealt with by the Nuremburg trials.
    Begum and all of the ISIS Scum should be held in detention camps, not refugee camps and trialled by the UN. Funding for all of this should be shared appropriately.

Oh well this thread was interesting before the weirdos turned up. Not even worth reading it now.

Oh well this thread was interesting before the weirdos turned up. Not even worth reading it now.
    Your self awareness just kicked in!!

https://twitter.com/David_K_Clark/st...162949120?s=19

Different country, but some definite parallels here
    https://twitter.com/erynnbrook/statu...506993152?s=21

This is a great twitter thread about how accepted Russian surveillance is in Russia, shows how there is such a culture difference.

https://twitter.com/David_K_Clark/st...162949120?s=19

Different country, but some definite parallels here
    It’s mad how the rise of racism and populism in the west is basically Russia funded. All these people supporting the far right and calling themselves patriots when they’re actually Russian puppets.

Anyone who’s fallen for any of this nonsense should be ashamed.

The funny thing is the conspiracy theorists aren’t into all this, almost like the theories they were all raving about were pushed by Russians too.