+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RESULT Shamima Begum

Re: RESULT Shamima Begum

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Yes she has been married for nearly 4 years only need 3 years with her husband to qualify for citizenship
    The art of not learning your lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Interesting stats on British Jihadists.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985

There are approximately 850 of them, Shamina Begum being singled out for political purpose, simple as that.
    Purely for "The Saj" (as he calls himself) leadership bid, probably post Brexit. Nearly 80% of people polled agree she with the stripping of her citizenship, this will definitely help him

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I said " Or Maybe, just maybe we take this case as the individual case it is " which i stand by, it might not be anything other than attempting to please a fair % of the county

I was arguing AGAINST using history as a way of considering a governments actions, just because they have abused power in the past, doesnt mean this case will set the precedence of future abuse of power, afterall as i said, Croesy and Lardy will be straight on the case
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Interesting stats on British Jihadists.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985

There are approximately 850 of them, Shamina Begum being singled out for political purpose, simple as that.
    Didnt she start the whole process of by talking to the " Times newspaper " ( was it the times or another paper ) about it, If she had kept her head down, made her way to Iraq ( or back over the border to turkey ) and the Brit embassy , got her British passport and flew home, none of this would be being talked about

She played a game with the press

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Dont worry yourself

Yes she has been married for nearly 4 years only need 3 years with her husband to qualify for citizenship
    I'm struggling to believe that people think like this.

From yahoo news : She added: “Maybe I can ask for citizenship in Holland. If he gets sent back to prison in Holland I can just wait for him while he is in prison.”

Heisenberg

Is this "automatic" citizenship too?

Heisenberg

From yahoo news : She added: “Maybe I can ask for citizenship in Holland. If he gets sent back to prison in Holland I can just wait for him while he is in prison.”
    ...and I'm absolutely positive that the Dutch government are just salivating at the thought of offering her citizenship.

The art of not learning your lesson
    https://youtu.be/BncHC_tL1E4

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post

Is it a legal marriage?
    Do the Netherlands recognise marriages undertaken in the church of Daesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is this "automatic" citizenship too?
    Just check Google if you want to know mate

...and I'm absolutely positive that the Dutch government are just salivating at the thought of offering her citizenship.
    Its funny how Both Holland and Bangladesh wouldnt be overly keen to welcome her

Maybe the UK Government might have a point ? ? ?

No one is saying the U.K. government doesn’t have a point though. They’re just saying it’s not good a government being able to bypass their own and international laws so easy.

No one has any sympathy for this girl, people are just saying a countries government being able to revolent citizenships at the drop of a hat is not good news.

I don’t think anyone is saying that we should be welcoming her home and throwing a big **** off party for her. Just that we can’t shirk our responsibilities onto some other country. Why should they take her when she is a citizen of this country. Bring her home and deal with her properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Just check Google if you want to know mate
    It's been great on here lately. We've had experts in Bangladeshi immigration laws, crash investigation experts, English channel tidal experts, the lot.

Heisenberg

Seriously?

International

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    It's been great on here lately. We've had experts in Bangladeshi immigration laws, crash investigation experts, English channel tidal experts, the lot.
    Well it was always said anyone cpuld get an answer to a question on here. Just the questions got a tad trickier lol

Seriously?
    9 pages of arguing and he still hasn’t grasped it.

My personal opinion is anyone who is involved in terrorist activities deserves the death pelanty

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    My personal opinion is anyone who is involved in terrorist activities deserves the death pelanty
    Aw c’mon, have a Heart Son 😜

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aw c’mon, have a Heart Son ��
    ����

No one is saying the U.K. government doesn’t have a point though. They’re just saying it’s not good a government being able to bypass their own and international laws so easy.

No one has any sympathy for this girl, people are just saying a countries government being able to revolent citizenships at the drop of a hat is not good news.
    Out of interest, where have i said anyone has sympathy for this girl ? ? ? i havent

many would disagree that it is good news that the government is able to do this, as i said, its a big bold move, something i never thought they would do

9 pages of arguing and he still hasn’t grasped it.
    Oh I get it, i just do not agree with you, dont confuse the two