+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RESULT Shamima Begum

Re: RESULT Shamima Begum

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its funny how Both Holland and Bangladesh wouldnt be overly keen to welcome her

Maybe the UK Government might have a point ? ? ?
    In fairness posting this shows you don’t know what people are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Seriously?
    No, but i took your post as a bit tongue in cheek, so joined in

Heisenberg

No, but i took your post as a bit tongue in cheek, so joined in
    I don't know how you got 'tongue in cheek' from my post (a link to Bangladeshi officials stating that Begum isn't a civilian and won't be allowed to enter the country)... but o...k....

I don't know how you got 'tongue in cheek' from my post (a link to Bangladeshi officials stating that Begum isn't a civilian and won't be allowed to enter the country)... but o...k....
    O....k.....

the post you quoted and replied to me

...and I'm absolutely positive that the Dutch government are just salivating at the thought of offering her citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    It is illegal to aid terrorist organisations

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ganisations--2
    Immediately wondering how many of those organisations benefit from the weapons our Government sells....

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    My personal opinion is anyone who is involved in terrorist activities deserves the death pelanty
    That's our Government ****ed, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's our Government ****ed, then.
    although you’re not allowed to say that

Heisenberg

O....k.....

the post you quoted and replied to me
    Apologies, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    It's been great on here lately. We've had experts in Bangladeshi immigration laws, crash investigation experts, English channel tidal experts, the lot.
    I know, one poster told me that i need to learn how to decipher information from google, like he does-Basically, just find the info that suits your argument-This thread has been brilliant, some top class piss taking, some of the reply's have had me laughing.

Oh the old, It went on in the past, so it will happen in the future school of thought

I feel safe in the knowledge that Your good self and Lardy wouldnt just stand by and let the Government abuse its power, I can sleep safe in that knowledge

Or we can always look at everything in life with suspicion and mistrust, what a joyful life that must be
    We had windrush recently. That could easily happen again, but with added teeth.

Governments operating outside of the law is not a good thing.

Okay , if she comes home, who wants to put her up and care for her and her child for the next 50 to 60 years, just leave your details In a post .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Okay , if she comes home, who wants to put her up and care for her and her child for the next 50 to 60 years, just leave your details In a post .
    That’s why I pay my tax, so dangerous criminals are monitored so I can be kept safe

Apologies, my mistake.
    no worries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We had windrush recently. That could easily happen again, but with added teeth.

Governments operating outside of the law is not a good thing.
    Yes of course we did, and we all agree that was wrong, but while it could easily happen again ? ? ( though the day and age of them finding it easy to abuse power must have gone, as the people are alot more connected ) it might not and imho if we take this incident alone and treat it as a one-off, then the government has done the right thing, which is follow the opinion of the mass's ( for once )

though the day and age of them finding it easy to abuse power must have gone, as the people are alot more connected
    You have to be joking here

Yes of course we did, and we all agree that was wrong, but while it could easily happen again ? ? ( though the day and age of them finding it easy to abuse power must have gone, as the people are alot more connected ) it might not and imho if we take this incident alone and treat it as a one-off, then the government has done the right thing, which is follow the opinion of the mass's ( for once )
    If there was a profession for missing the point you’d be the CEO, the whole point of this discussion is you cannot just take a situation as a one off.

One thing she probably hasn’t factored in is how long she will actually last either in a uk prison or in the country.
    I’m sure there are plenty lining up to martyr her.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    My personal opinion is anyone who is involved in terrorist activities deserves the death pelanty
    Has she been involved in terrorist activities?

The day and age of it being easy to abuse power must have gone.

And you're totally sure you're not naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Simple question, “Would you want her living next door to you” ?????

Question not directed to you personally, but to anyone !!!

In any case, let’s say Matt is right and this is a one of and the government don’t abuse the use of this. Is it right for us to send a terrorist out into another country and washing our hands of her?

Is that fair to do that to Bangladesh, the Netherlands or any other country? Isn’t our role in this to protect the rest of the world?

I think that depends on your definition of involved.
    If you include keeping up the morale (and keeping other things up) of terrorists then yes she is involved. If you mean hands on dirty work then we, the public, don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    One thing she probably hasn’t factored in is how long she will actually last either in a uk prison or in the country.
    I’m sure there are plenty lining up to martyr her.
    Ah yes can’t wait for the true moral guardians of the U.K., *checks notes* people in high security prisons for murder, to hand out some justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Ah yes can’t wait for the true moral guardians of the U.K., *checks notes* people in high security prisons for murder, to hand out some justice.
    Yes that'll teach her for being brainwashed as a child

Yes that'll teach her for being brainwashed as a child
    But there will be many that see it as justified.