+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RESULT Shamima Begum

Re: RESULT Shamima Begum

[QUOTE=JDerrida;4953048]
    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

She was 15 years old, not an innocent 3 year old.
    She would know the difference between right and wrong.
    We're not talking about some childish mistake or something done in the heat of the moment.
    This was pre planned with her friends and they did what 'they' thought was right.
    The bigger picture here, is that her father is allegedly a supporter of Islamic extremism and there are huge numbers of Muslims who support the ideology of ISIS even if they didn't personally go to fight.
    Personally anyone who cheers every time there is a terrorist attack, they should be done for treason with a minimum 30 year tariff.
    The fact she went to Raqqa at 15 is largely irrelevant as she is now a 19 year old woman.
    She claims to have had two children previously, I dont necessarily believe that.
    These people will say or do anything to manipulate their cause.
    She is only wanting to come back because ISIS have been militarily defeated.
    She still believes, probably more vehemently than ever before in the ISIS cause. She's even named her baby after a warlord!
    After the second world war, the Nazis were dealt with by the Nuremburg trials.
    Begum and all of the ISIS Scum should be held in detention camps, not refugee camps and trialled by the UN. Funding for all of this should be shared appropriately.
    I am not sure how you managed to do that , I can assure you that wasn't my quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Oh well this thread was interesting before the weirdos turned up. Not even worth reading it now.
    Can you identify the people you would like to exclude from the debate ?

Perhaps you could moderate the posts before we are allowed view them ?

Funny how people can have very liberal views on one subject and slightly less liberal views on another .
    Its all about balance and priorities I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Bring her home, put her on trial for what she has done.

1) if she is a dangerous criminal, as some on here seem to think, what right do we have to inflict her on another country?

2) she was a kid who was groomed and brainwashed, at the very least there was probably statutory rape involved. Do we really want to be the kind of nation that just turns our back on these people?
    I’m not entirely convinced on your second point

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I’m not entirely convinced on your second point
    So you think we'd should be the kind of nation that turns its back on kids who have been groomed and brainwashed and possibly raped?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Funny how people can have very liberal views on one subject and slightly less liberal views on another .
    I wasn’t talking about you, but the known board anti Muslim lunatic.

Is it a liberal view to want the government to follow the rule of law? Has someone changed the meaning of liberal recently?

Im as left as they come but this isn’t a left or right issue. George Osbourne in the metro today has the complete same view and he isn’t liberal.

People have been brainwashed into believing we are in these weird teams all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

How touchy

Heisenberg

It's not 'Not Eddie May'... Is it? Surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    So you think we'd should be the kind of nation that turns its back on kids who have been groomed and brainwashed and possibly raped?
    I understand your thought process and do think it’s unfair to put this burden on another country but I don’t entirely agree she was brainwashed and raped as she has shown no remorse at all. At 15 I believe you would know the difference between right and wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I understand your thought process and do think it’s unfair to put this burden on another country but I don’t entirely agree she was brainwashed and raped as she has shown no remorse at all. At 15 I believe you would know the difference between right and wrong
    Kids are groomed into being sexually assaulted when they’re that age though ?

Did the brainwashing start at 15? Isn’t that just when she ran off?

Kids are groomed into being sexually assaulted when they’re that age though ?

Did the brainwashing start at 15? Isn’t that just when she ran off?
    At what point do you draw a line though? The correct method should be to bring her back and then put her on trial my issue with that is the justice system in this country is piss poor and I haven’t got the confidence that she would receive the appropriate punishment if found guilty. How would you feel if she was brought back and found she was brainwashed etc so does a bit of rehabilitation then helps cause another terrorist attack

How would you feel if she did it in Bangladesh or the Netherlands ?

Is it a liberal view to want the government to follow the rule of law? Has someone changed the meaning of liberal recently?

Im as left as they come but this isn’t a left or right issue. George Osbourne in the metro today has the complete same view and he isn’t liberal.

People have been brainwashed into believing we are in these weird teams all of a sudden.
    Ok Lenin, explain in any of my posts on page 12,
    where I'm factually inaccurate.

I have a number of Muslim friends who agree with me. I have Muslim neighbours - nice people.
    I'm not anti-Muslim, but disagree with what a lot of Muslims believe in.
    I've expressed disagreement or agreement on lots of things. It's called an opinion, of which everyone is entitled.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with parts of something, doesn't mean they're anti that thing.
    You sound like a big kid, your way or the highway. Grow up and debate!!

How would you feel if she did it in Bangladesh or the Netherlands ?
    If either of those countries were stupid enough to let her in, then that's their problem. As it stands, I don't think either of those countries would and I don't blame them.
    She would be better off if she has freedom to try to attain citizenship (if that's possible) where she and the other country's beliefs, values and ideologies are more congruent. There are very many countries in the world that are more closely aligned to her values than the UK or the Netherlands.
    Personally, as mentioned earlier, I don't think she should be in a refugee camp, but should be in a detention camp with all of the ISIS fighters and supporters who have gone to Syria.
    They should all await a UN led trial, or similar.
    The financial burden should be shared.

Glad the government can bypass the rule of law because you’re scared of the bogeyman Muslims?

The state of the absolute bootlickers in this country. Calling others snowflakes when they’re so scared of Muslims they’re happy for the government to forget how the law works.
    Croesy, Where in the U.K do you live ? Would you be Happy to have her as a neighbour ?

Oh good, this thread is back

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    It's a 'Shamna it had Begun' in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by usabluebird View Post
    Croesy, Where in the U.K do you live ? Would you be Happy to have her as a neighbour ?
    Can't speak for him, but I'd have no problems.

I’d have her live in my house if it would have stopped a baby dying.

Did it take that JD racist a month to create an new account to try and get a response?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Bumped by someone who’s never posted before, weird that isn’t it.

I’d have her live in my house if it would have stopped a baby dying.

Did it take that JD racist a month to create an new account to try and get a response?
    Sad we have morons supporting our club who would stoop to that.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Ok Lenin, explain in any of my posts on page 12,
    where I'm factually inaccurate.

I have a number of Muslim friends who agree with me. I have Muslim neighbours - nice people.
    I'm not anti-Muslim, but disagree with what a lot of Muslims believe in.
    I've expressed disagreement or agreement on lots of things. It's called an opinion, of which everyone is entitled.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with parts of something, doesn't mean they're anti that thing.
    You sound like a big kid, your way or the highway. Grow up and debate!!
    You don’t deserve to be debated and you don’t deserve my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Sad we have morons supporting our club who would stoop to that.
    It’s sad that their are human beings who are happy to see an innocent baby get killed due to a populist move by the Home Secretary. The people who seem to despise this so called ideology seem to be the people who most share its values.

The islamaphobia in this thread is sickening if you read back through it. The exact sort of nonsense and hysteria that lead to that attack in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post

Islamic State schoolgirl Shamima Begum has had her British citizenship revoked, her family has been told in a letter from the Home Office.

The letter, obtained by ITV News, was received by Ms Begum's mother on Tuesday.

"Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship," the letter read.

"In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been served of file today (19th February), and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made."

The letter went on to urge Ms Begum's family to make her aware of the decision, and added that she had a right to appeal.
    Result a baby died

Have a look through that JD’s post history, a disgusting racist and islamaphobe who’s been allowed to post this trash on here non stop. How he’s not been banned is shameful on the board, it’s owner and the moderators.

You only need to look at one page to see the type of man he is. Pig ignorant, backwards and small minded.

Who do you want to know where I live you ****ing creep.