+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sala contract "potentially invalid"..........

Re: Sala contract "potentially invalid"..........

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Who cares what other supporters think? They aren't reading past headlines. If there is no agreement to honour then Nantes aren't entitled to a penny as morbid as the situation is.
    If there is "no agreement to honour" then why was Sala on an ill-fated flight to Cardiff?

If Billionaire Vincent Tan doesn't end up paying Nantes £15m, how does that benefit you?

Take a look outside the echo chamber that Mike Morris built and see what opinions are out there.

I remember reading this echo chamber after the Bournemouth game, where some of the daft sods who have long lost any grip on reality started asking questions like "Are we [Cardiff] now more respected in the football world". If it wasn't so pathetic and self-indulgent, it would be cute. The answer is no. Good luck trying to sign players for cash in advance in the future.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    So, WHO is the 'someone well in-the-know at the club who can be trusted to keep his mouth shut!!!' ??
    I thought that was the question I had already asked. Please forgive me if my meaning was so unclear!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    If there is "no agreement to honour" then why was Sala on an ill-fated flight to Cardiff?

If Billionaire Vincent Tan doesn't end up paying Nantes £15m, how does that benefit you?

Take a look outside the echo chamber that Mike Morris built and see what opinions are out there.

I remember reading this echo chamber after the Bournemouth game, where some of the daft sods who have long lost any grip on reality started asking questions like "Are we [Cardiff] now more respected in the football world". If it wasn't so pathetic and self-indulgent, it would be cute. The answer is no. Good luck trying to sign players for cash in advance in the future.
    Jennywren,

Sala was on that ill fated flight because he was travelling from Nantes to Cardiff to be at a pre-arranged meeting on the Tuesday morning, we are all led to believe that the meeting was to commence training with the Cardiff squad but if he had "no agreement to honour" with Cardiff FC maybe he was flying to Cardiff to sample Cockles & lava bread from Barry Island.

' Billionaire ' Vincent Tan ( According to his published wealth he is a $ billionaire ($1.3b, but that is only £997,300,000 so he isn't quite a UK Billionaire but he is a multi-billionaire in Malaysia @ 5.2b MYR ) though he could easily afford to pay £15,000,000 from his wealth.

My point is: Millionaires & Billionaires don't get that status from throwing their money away so VT will hold onto his £15m for as long as he physically can......as soon as the AAIB report gets published I am guessing he will then appraise whether to pay Nantes or not or whether to start litigation on those instrumental in causing Sala's demise.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I thought that was the question I had already asked. Please forgive me if my meaning was so unclear!
    I asked "who" ? your meaning is so unclear to me that I asked the question.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I asked "who" ? your meaning is so unclear to me that I asked the question.
    Which part of "I'd love to know who decided that this is City's "PLAN"." is so unclear to you?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I think that pretty much sums it up, a tragic situation where two people have lost their lives, but if insurance companies are involved they will demand every scrap of evidence be poured over with a fine tooth comb by the brightest legal brains they can afford to find a way out of not paying, if they legally can, I think this sadly will run longer than the Mousetrap
    14 years ago one of our factories burnt down.
    It was a 25000 square foot facility with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of stock in it and hundreds more of equipment.

For the next 2 years I couldn’t fart without asking the insurance company first.

It was horrendous and had an effect on me which lasts to this day. I thought I was going to lose everything that I and my family had worked for.

God knows how it must feel when there is a life involved and such huge amounts of money and publicity.

So many people having their opinion with absolutely no idea what is really going on.

Many of whom just warping it to fuel their agendas.

Sad how some just can’t wait and see what happens, but are so bitter that they can’t resist making judgement without having a clue what they are talking about.

Personally I don’t care who pays what, I just feel desperately sort for that lad , the pilot and their families.

The financial side of it can be sorted by the people paid to deal with it - in time.

Don't forget there are fans who are genuinely upset about the tragedy and couldn't give a monkeys about the fall-out and all the speculation.

There's a lad of about twenty who sits next to me. He was sobbing after the minutes reflection at the CCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Could apply the banners to you as well mate. We get it, you hate the club, get a life
    Wouldn't really work, mate. Situations are a bit different, mate. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    There's a lad of about twenty who sits next to me. He was sobbing after the minutes reflection at the CCS.
    I sincerely hope the lad will get all the help and support he'll need if and when he loses somebody close to him. After all, if he was sobbing over the death of a professional footballer he never saw play and one who the club he supports is allegedly attempting to claim never even signed for them, then he's going to need all the help he can get.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I sincerely hope the lad will get all the help and support he'll need if and when he loses somebody close to him. After all, if he was sobbing over the death of a professional footballer he never saw play and one who the club he supports is allegedly attempting to claim never even signed for them, then he's going to need all the help he can get.
    You know feck all about the young lad's personal circumstances, yet you still get your rocks off by putting other people down.
    The lad may have lost someone very close to him and he may have been upset by association. You don't know.
    You're just a bully.
    Virtually every post you make is an attempted put down.
    You repeatedly say how rubbish we are, yet you 'supported' Cardiff when we were in basement playing a damn sight worse than this.
    You may never regularly come back to support Cardiff (wishful thinking from the majority on here), but you have repeatedly banged the drum like a Duracell bunny, that will never attend a home City game while Tan is owner.
    Grow up.

agreed - millions of people wept over Princess Diana only a very small percentage ever met her and probably only a handful actually knew her...

You can be overcome my emotion of an event or a collective outpouring of emotion doesn't mean you hyper-sensitive.

Christ I cried when Bambi's mum died but I still like a venison steak.

That seems a bit harsh, you’ve got no idea what’s going on in that lads life. It’s toxic reactions like this that sets mental health of men back.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That seems a bit harsh, you’ve got no idea what’s going on in that lads life. It’s toxic reactions like this that sets mental health of men back.
    Toxic reactions? Are you being serious?!?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Blah blah blah.
    Bollocks.

No need for that comment was there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    No need for that comment was there?
    I sincerely apologise for sincerely hoping someone sobbing at a football match gets all the help and support he needs.

Toxic reactions? Are you being serious?!?
    Yeah a sarcastic response to someone showing emotion you know nothing about. That’s the sort of reaction that makes a lot of men hold back on speaking up when depressed. Don’t think it was overly harsh but needless especially in a situation you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah a sarcastic response to someone showing emotion you know nothing about. That’s the sort of reaction that makes a lot of men hold back on speaking up when depressed. Don’t think it was overly harsh but needless especially in a situation you know nothing about.
    Anyone who actually knows me will spot a distinct irony in your comments, but I'll leave it there I think. This board has become farcical.

I sincerely apologise for sincerely hoping someone sobbing at a football match gets all the help and support he needs.
    Come off it you were clearly being sarcastic

Backpeddling world champion

Anyone who actually knows me will spot a distinct irony in your comments, but I'll leave it there I think. This board has become farcical.
    Oh **** he’s getting the references out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    14 years ago one of our factories burnt down.
    It was a 25000 square foot facility with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of stock in it and hundreds more of equipment.

For the next 2 years I couldn’t fart without asking the insurance company first.

It was horrendous and had an effect on me which lasts to this day. I thought I was going to lose everything that I and my family had worked for.

God knows how it must feel when there is a life involved and such huge amounts of money and publicity.

So many people having their opinion with absolutely no idea what is really going on.

Many of whom just warping it to fuel their agendas.

Sad how some just can’t wait and see what happens, but are so bitter that they can’t resist making judgement without having a clue what they are talking about.

Personally I don’t care who pays what, I just feel desperately sort for that lad , the pilot and their families.

The financial side of it can be sorted by the people paid to deal with it - in time.
    This 100%!!

Comments like we should just pay up and claim off the insurance are laughable. As if it would ever be that easy.

Such things are never ever straightforward. But its hard to imagine a set of circumstances more complicated than this. Of course its going to take ages to sort out.

Some of the comments in this thread are very distasteful.

It hasn't been the same since the Colonel left. At least he was a real comedian.

I didn’t know your friend who died but I was genuinely moved by the story and the respect the club showed him...

There are a number of posts in this thread criticizing your vile post... I have no idea why you posted it... care to explain in your own indecisive way?