+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It’s been many years since I bought a matchday programme. Questions.

It’s been many years since I bought a matchday programme. Questions.

They used to print the teams and then regularly announce changes to the team line up at the match. That tells you how long ago it was!
    Do they still print the line ups?
    How accurate are they?

Heisenberg

Re: It’s been many years since I bought a matchday programme. Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    They used to print the teams and then regularly announce changes to the team line up at the match. That tells you how long ago it was!
    Do they still print the line ups?
    How accurate are they?
    They print the squads on the back of the programmes and have done for as long as I can remember. The line-ups aren't announced to the public until an hour before kick-off so there's no chance of getting them printed on a match day programme, sorry.

The Leeds United programme has been state of the art this season. In every edition so far, they've included detailed analysis of how the opposition are likely to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The Leeds United programme has been state of the art this season. In every edition so far, they've included detailed analysis of how the opposition are likely to play.
    You also get a single part of self assembly wire cuttters with every edition, by the end of the season you’ll be able to make your very own pair.