+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 5 WATFORD. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v WATFORD. Match thread

Murphy gets taken out and it’s not a pen. Dear God. I hope you can get back into this. Niasse looks a threat. Murphy needs to do more.

Getting battered. Definite pen though. I can't remember the last time I saw something so blatant not get given.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    Any Watford fan in the world would have to say that that was a pen all day long... Awful decision. We've had a fair few go our way this season though to be fair...
    I can't remember one like that

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Getting battered. Definite pen though. I can't remember the last time I saw something so blatant not get given.
    Getting battered? Nope not at all. Watford playing some neat football but not creating very much.

Taking Murphy off, leaving patters on!? Warnock out ffs

total cock up

Any score?

Stitched up!
    Caused them problems but they always have the quality on the break.
    Crucial than penalty not being given.

What a calamitous shower of shit

Pathetic performance from the team today. Murphy and Bennett in particular should take long hard look at themselves. Unacceptable.

Write this one off, move onto the next one. It did feel like the random 2 week break came at a bad time for us, just gaining momentum.

no camarasa and no gunnarsson = fecking mess

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Write this one off, move onto the next one. It did feel like the random 2 week break came at a bad time for us, just gaining momentum.
    Agreed.

We need to keep an eye on goal difference now.

2 shocking mistakes for the 2nd and 3rd goals and true first one we had 4 chances to clear.

🙈

Strange team selection too I thought. Far too many changes, unless of course they were forced upon Neil.

We've really gotta try and salvage some pride here or Tuesday could be more of the same.

Send Harry Arter back to Bournemouth. Headless chicken

Hugely disappointing. However the ref should hang his head in shame. The second half would have been very different if it had begun at 1-1.

Neil got it wrong tonight.
    Why start with Morrison. And why not start with Reid.
    We are fcuking shit tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Strange team selection too I thought. Far too many changes, unless of.cof.corise they were forced upon Neil.

We've really gotta try and salvage some pride here or Tuesday could be more if the same.
    Watford are flying. Everton are in dire form. You have a decent chance in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Hugely disappointing. However the ref should hang his head in shame. The second half would have been very different if it had begun at 1-1.
    I think so too. We may have still been beaten but we had to throw caution to the wind which Neil doesn't like doing.

Immediate thoughts - why disrupt a centre back partnership that has been decent? Bacuna? Not at this level for me. Formation? No idea why he'd disrupt a formula that's been working. Jeez.

Absolutely clueless! First changing the back four. Disrupting the midfield. Starting Patterson, subs Murphy and Niasse. Our only threat. Absolutely clueless!

Our goal difference will relegate us imo, it's pathetic. Neil better get it right for Everton

0-4 now... not good enough, no excuse will be good enough, watford are a good team i dont rate them a great team, i once said this regarding the likes of stoke we should be able to compete with teams like this, i got shouted down saying stoke was a top 10 team... well look at them now, this is not stoke agreed but same thing applies if we cant compete with the likes of watford no matter what there position we are better off out of it...
    all this aimless hoofing its not good guys, its pretty awful... cant blame this on the occasion and emotions this time, this is just bad, its inconsistent we are so inconsistent its consistent...

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    0-4 now... not good enough, no excuse will be good enough, watford are a good team i dont rate them a great team, i once said this regarding the likes of stoke we should be able to compete with teams like this, i got shouted down saying stoke was a top 10 team... well look at them now, this is not stoke agreed but same thing applies if we cant compete with the likes of watford no matter what there position we are better off out of it...
    all this aimless hoofing its not good guys, its pretty awful... cant blame this on the occasion and emotions this time, this is just bad, its inconsistent we are so inconsistent its consistent...
    Was actually thinking that this may still be a very big part of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Was actually thinking that this may still be a very big part of things.
    No. Just not good enough. Simple.