+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People associated with football who you can't stand.

Re: People associated with football who you can't stand.

wayne rooney

Harry Redknapp. An expert at playing the lovable ****-wit.

90% of refs that we get for our games

Russel Slade

Ryan Giggs....Slimey C@nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Harry Redknapp. An expert at playing the lovable ****-wit.
    The irony of this is, The expert at playing the lovable ****-wit is a good friend of the expert at playing the complete & utter C##t.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_McKay

Any woman on a TV panel

Stan Collymore , Steve Claridge , Robbie Savage , all cheap , rump end, media click bait commentators, working in the new typically dumb down sports media tribe .

I actually like Lauro ,think he's funny .

Agents.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Alan Green
    This this this

I hope that **** burns in hell I’d love to smash his face in

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    How come no one has openly said " Willie McKay " ?

At this time he must be the most disliked person in the soccer industry?
    Wtf soccer? It’s FOOTBALL

Mike Bushel.

Alex Scott

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Alex Scott
    You'll have backlash from the snowflakes on this one, but I've got your back.

There's absolutely no need to pretend to know everything about football just because the women's game is gathering pace.

Additionally, there's absolutely no need to talk over other's just to make the statement that women are also playing the game.

Before said snowflakes come throwing snowballs at me, I'll also say that I can't stand Martin Tyler's (who is a man), commentary has always been based on the producer's notes in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

There's absolutely no need to pretend to know everything about football just because the women's game is gathering pace.

Additionally, there's absolutely no need to talk over other's just to make the statement that women are also playing the game.

Before said snowflakes come throwing snowballs at me, I'll also say that I can't stand Martin Tyler's (who is a man), commentary has always been based on the producer's notes in my opinion.
    Bit sensitive aren't we? Having arguments with people about something before anyone's even disagreed with you

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

She’s a female Jamie Redknapp.

Looks nice, but just enthusiastically states the bleeding obvious!!!

Also, if anyone dares criticise her they are being sexist, which, from my own perspective, is absolute bollocks.

I criticise most pundits, in particular Souness who is the epitome of a mans man. Gender has nothing to do with it I just find her excruciatingly annoying.

I assume no-one's mentioned Alan Shearer because you've mistaken his dull, featureless groan that passes for well-paid analysis for the central heating playing up and have gone to check the boiler.

Also Richard Scudamore, Karl Heinz Rummenigge and those types.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    She’s a female Jamie Redknapp.

Looks nice, but just enthusiastically states the bleeding obvious!!!

Also, if anyone dares criticise her they are being sexist, which, from my own perspective, is absolute bollocks.

I criticise most pundits, in particular Souness who is the epitome of a mans man. Gender has nothing to do with it I just find her excruciatingly annoying.
    Alex Scott is far easier on the eye than any of the other names mentioned in this thread, OK she might talk bollocks but she is only doing the same as the male pundits & they all spout utter bollocks when talking about a male orientated sport.

How can listening to a female talking bollocks be more excruciatingly annoying than listening to a male talking bollocks?

Alex Scott is a better pundit than Gabby Logan ever was & she came from a Welsh footballing family & married a complete bell-end in Kenny Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Bit sensitive aren't we? Having arguments with people about something before anyone's even disagreed with you
    I've had my heart broken too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Alex Scott is far easier on the eye than any of the other names mentioned in this thread, OK she might talk bollocks but she is only doing the same as the male pundits & they all spout utter bollocks when talking about a male orientated sport.

How can listening to a female talking bollocks be more excruciatingly annoying than listening to a male talking bollocks?

Alex Scott is a better pundit than Gabby Logan ever was & she came from a Welsh footballing family & married a complete bell-end in Kenny Logan.
    Logged in with the wrong username pal

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Logged in with the wrong username pal
    I only have this username

Indulge me.....who do you really think I am?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I liked Delafou before tonight, but him taking about an hour to celebrate each of his goals tonight has changed my view of the arrogant tw4t.
    I took a dislike to him for his comments after the away game at Vicarage Road - arrogant and dismissive of my team. He goes on the same list as Nico Kranjaer (sp?) for his twattery after the FA Cup final. I appreciate self confidence and competitiveness but not being a dick when you have won!

Good player though.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Huw Jenkins
    I like Huw