+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I知 surprised by the negativity about the game last night

Re: I知 surprised by the negativity about the game last night

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Did u stay? Plenty of support from the Canton right to the end.
    A small section of the Canton maybe, the rest started to empty on 75 minutes and was 75% empty at full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Worst performance of the season?!

We collapsed after their second goal but that was nowhere near as bad as Newcastle away, Leicester at home, Huddersfield at home?

Now those WERE poor performances.

People need some context here.
    Can't agree Bobby, that was our worst performance by a mile. I accept we were well in the game until the 2nd goal but the way in which we collapsed was shocking. Personally I think it was the worst 30 minutes by a Cardiff side in a very long time. With more composure Watford should have had another 2 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Can't agree Bobby, that was our worst performance by a mile. I accept we were well in the game until the 2nd goal but the way in which we collapsed was shocking. Personally I think it was the worst 30 minutes by a Cardiff side in a very long time. With more composure Watford should have had another 2 at least.
    I agree with you about after their second goal went in - it was like watching between your fingers.

But over the 90 mins I don稚 think that it was the worst by a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I sort of lost you after this bit, sorry.
    But he is right Eric.

The first half was pretty even.

I left at 4-0 it was game over.

Agree first half was close, and second half we came out playing good football and looking to attack. Just got done on the counter. Why was Bruno the only man back from our set piece for their second. I called it at the time. Needed someone with pace there, he got exposed.

Morrison should never have started. Why play three centre backs at home. Why do we wait soooo long to make changes. Need to be more proactive.