+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spanish football on ITV4

Spanish football on ITV4

Re: Spanish football on ITV4

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Glad there's something on tv now. Sky overpay massively for premier league and over last few years have lost la liga and champions league but not altered subscription costs. Personally I probably watch more Spanish and champions league because it's on usually at times which suit.

I prefer La Liga football, just a shame Messi's performance yesterday wasn't on terrestrial tv.

I was saying not long ago that was surprised a terrestrial channel didn't take the plunge as the rights were peanuts

ITV4 will have second pick for each week of La Liga until the end of the season along with a midweek highlights programme. Tonight its Levante v Real Madrid 19.45.

That highlights programme will be a regular pick for me on the ITV hub - still miss their weekly German highlights show.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I prefer La Liga football, just a shame Messi's performance yesterday wasn't on terrestrial tv.

I was saying not long ago that was surprised a terrestrial channel didn't take the plunge as the rights were peanuts
    His first goal yesterday I don’t know where Barca would be without him

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    His first goal yesterday I don’t know where Barca would be without him
    Just seen it, stunning volley👍

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Just seen it, stunning volley��
    His second wasn’t bad either especially as he supposedly can’t use his right foot (the best goal he’s ever scored was with his right foot mind)

Thanks for the heads-up. Was also disappointed to lose the Bundesliga highlights and emailed ITV to suggest they show the Bundesliga 2 highlights instead but they didn't reply, strangely enough.

I've got it on now. I very rarely watch European footie since getting rid of Sky.

This is a good game so far (15 mins in). Very fast and open.