+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Puel sacked at Leicester

Puel sacked at Leicester

Re: Puel sacked at Leicester

Petty that - - I was thinking last night they could slip in the relegation zone

Leicester are 8 points above the relegation zone, they were never in danger.

A bit harsh. Yesterday's game was a real freak result. I hope they've got someone lined up, otherwise that's a very rash move at this stage of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Leicester are 8 points above the relegation zone, they were never in danger.
    They're plummeting like a stone though. Wish they had kept him, as they may well have ended up in the relegation zone on their current form

A good manager who didn't seem the right fit. I guess if you're going to try moving on from Jamie Vardy, and his party, to more possession based football then you need a striker to make players and fans believe it's the right move and Leicester just didn't. I don't see Leicester falling as Southampton did but maybe if Pochettino goes to Real Madrid and Howe goes to Spurs then Puel can go to Bournemouth - a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    The Leicester dressing room is nearly as poisonous as the Chelsea and Man Utd dressing rooms. Any manager taking that job must know where the power lies. Horrible.

What EXACTLY do Leicester expect? Maybe win a Cup, or another miracle Premier League win?