+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

The more messages I look at, the more false names I see on here
    Is it part and parcel for so many to be using false names so they can hide behind a protective mask?

Peoples names don't really bother me, it could be that I am actually talking to people who for all I know could be the McKay's or even Neil Warnock? That doesn't phase me because I can stand by every word I posted in regard to the aircraft accident with the knowledge that it is all easily proven.

If false names are the 'name of the game' I am quite happy to be called ' YMCHWIL GWYBODAETH '

Heisenberg

Re: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Is it part and parcel for so many to be using false names so they can hide behind a protective mask?

Peoples names don't really bother me, it could be that I am actually talking to people who for all I know could be the McKay's or even Neil Warnock? That doesn't phase me because I can stand by every word I posted in regard to the aircraft accident with the knowledge that it is all easily proven.

If false names are the 'name of the game' I am quite happy to be called ' YMCHWIL GWYBODAETH '
    Hi mate, you're very defensive for someone who seems so confident in their words.

Could you please post all of the facts for us idiots in simple bullet points so us laymans can understand the truth in its simplicity, please?

Thanks.

Are you trying to tell me my name isn't actually Der Kaiser ?

You've been rumbled Mr 46.

Rumpelstiltskin is my name

A better name for you would actually be - 'YN GWYBOD POPETH'

F*ck off Baker

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hi mate, you're very defensive for someone who seems so confident in their words.

Could you please post all of the facts for us idiots in simple bullet points so us laymans can understand the truth in its simplicity, please?

Thanks.
    Heisenberg,
    The official AAIB interim report is being released at 1400hrs on Monday 25th February 2019 so when it is released I will post up a link & then everyone interested in reading the interim report will see all the known facts verbatim which will replicate all the details I have posted to this messageboard.

A brief summary is :
    (1). David Ibbotson was colourblind so unable to fly after sunset +30 mins or before 30mins before sunrise.
    (2). David Ibbotson was a private pilot who was only cleared to fly in daylight hours due to his colourblindness.
    (3). David Ibbotson was operating outside the privileges of his pilots licence by conducting this flight at night.

There are other bullet points I could add but I have covered them in numerous other posts on this messageboard and I am pretty sure that the report from the AAIB will cover them to back up everything I have posted since the accident.

The remit of the AAIB is to undertake safety investigations to establish the cause of accidents. They do not apportion blame or liability.
    Any investigation into the bullet points mentioned in summary will & is being taken by the UK Civil Aviation Authority and the Federal Aviation Administration as are any investigations into who was involved in the flight arrangements.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg,
    The official AAIB interim report is being released at 1400hrs on Monday 25th February 2019 so when it is released I will post up a link & then everyone interested in reading the interim report will see all the known facts verbatim which will replicate all the details I have posted to this messageboard.

A brief summary is :
    (1). David Ibbotson was colourblind so unable to fly after sunset +30 mins or before 30mins before sunrise.
    (2). David Ibbotson was a private pilot who was only cleared to fly in daylight hours due to his colourblindness.
    (3). David Ibbotson was operating outside the privileges of his pilots licence by conducting this flight at night.

There are other bullet points I could add but I have covered them in numerous other posts on this messageboard and I am pretty sure that the report from the AAIB will cover them to back up everything I have posted since the accident.

The remit of the AAIB is to undertake safety investigations to establish the cause of accidents. They do not apportion blame or liability.
    Any investigation into the bullet points mentioned in summary will & is being taken by the UK Civil Aviation Authority and the Federal Aviation Administration as are any investigations into who was involved in the flight arrangements.
    Sorry, but I missed the other posts, so could you summarise all of them in to more than 3 bullet points for those of us who are a bit educationally impeded, please? I believe that you've posted an incredible amount of text in your short time on this board, so it shouldn't be too difficult to condense them to a few sentences - right?

Sorry, but I missed the other posts, so could you summarise all of them in to more than 3 bullet points for those of us who are a bit educationally impeded, please? I believe that you've posted an incredible amount of text in your short time on this board, so it shouldn't be too difficult to condense them to a few sentences - right?
    Read the AAIB Report when it is published today and if you are still struggling to understand the report I am more than happy to answer questions where you are educationally impeded by aviation phraseology, one of the great things about AAIB reports are they are compiled by very eloquent authors who use concise wording that everyone will understand whether they have an aviation background or a 'joe public' background.

Heisenberg

A brief summary is :
    I'm going to bed now, but it would be pretty informative if your next post didn't contain bullet points which all say "David Ibbotson couldn't fly at night" in different ways to help us understand what's happened. Thanks Flyer46.

I'm going to bed now, but it would be pretty informative if your next post didn't contain bullet points which all say "David Ibbotson couldn't fly at night" in different ways to help us understand what's happened. Thanks Flyer46.
    The report from the AAIB will be clear enough to let you understand what happened, it will also make a lot more sense when you understand that a colourblind pilot flying at night is akin to playing 'Russian roulette'

Another snippet that is relevant is that Dave Ibbotson asked to descend from 5000ft to 2300ft to get out of icing conditions, the icing conditions on that night were from the ground upwards. Any level that he elected would have still had him in icing conditions so the ice build up on the aircraft would have been a probable cause for the request to descend & also likely to have been relevant in the Sala voice message where he felt the aircraft was falling apart as the airflow over the wing surfaces would have been uneven due to ice building up on the laminar surfaces.

This guy is just walesbales reposting stuff from that pilot forum isn’t it?

I know you’re a previous poster on here, but I can’t work out who

The answer is simple. If posters had to use their real names, they wouldn’t be so keen on being keyboard warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The answer is simple. If posters had to use their real names, they wouldn’t be so keen on being keyboard warriors.
    Said the well know Cardiff Florist

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I know you’re a previous poster on here, but I can’t work out who
    Flyer46's posts do have clear similarities to those of someone who used to post on this board regularly. I spend all day yesterday trying to work it out. Maybe whoever it is was pining for CCMB and wanted to return.

Do you really think that because I am not a Cardiff City supporter or even a football fan that I am less of a person than you are?
    You do seem to spend a lot of time on here despite not being a football fan.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Didn’t you spend the last few weeks stalking croesy on here?

People don’t use their real names because it isn’t worth the hassle of the weirdos on here.

Remember baker played in that charity football match with **** he they were all going on about kicking him up in the air, he was 18 and they were middle aged men. People don’t use their real names because of arse holes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Said the well know Cardiff Florist
    That’s my real name. I’m a relative.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Flyer46's posts do have clear similarities to those of someone who used to post on this board regularly. I spend all day yesterday trying to work it out. Maybe whoever it is was pining for CCMB and wanted to return.

AKA “The Grass”

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Didn’t you spend the last few weeks stalking croesy on here?

People don’t use their real names because it isn’t worth the hassle of the weirdos on here.

Remember baker played in that charity football match with **** he they were all going on about kicking him up in the air, he was 18 and they were middle aged men. People don’t use their real names because of arse holes like that.
    I’ve never stalked anyone in here. We had a few differing opinions and he put me on ignore. A blessing in disguise 😎

How is it a blessing in disguise if you can still see all his posts though?

Heisenberg,

A brief summary is :

All of this was posted on the PPRUNE website hours and days after the crash. I could have repeated it on here, but I decided to stick to the known facts such as the weather, the descent to 2,300ft and the lack of a mayday call. Some people on here called me a know-it-all who thinks he knows everything.They must have some serious problems when it comes to understanding the difference between facts and speculation. I think people just want to believe what they think is true, even if there is no basis in fact for those beliefs