+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

I haven't been following the plot too closely. Why is flyer's boss important to the story?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I haven't been following the plot too closely. Why is flyer's boss important to the story?
    He isn't important in this actual story, he was only mentioned because I was 'called out' on a few things & asked " Why am I on here? "

He is the son of a Famous Welsh sportsman who in his younger years spent way too much time around Football stadiums & being bored shitless by the whole exposure to sports that he had no interest in.

He went into aviation out of choice & was backed by his father so whilst he is very proud of his fathers achievements, his father was very proud that he went out on his own to carve a career for himself.

So, he isn't important in football circles but his father's name still opens doors for him in sporting circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    He isn't important in this actual story, he was only mentioned because I was 'called out' on a few things & asked " Why am I on here? "

He is the son of a Famous Welsh sportsman who in his younger years spent way too much time around Football stadiums & being bored shitless by the whole exposure to sports that he had no interest in.

He went into aviation out of choice & was backed by his father so whilst he is very proud of his fathers achievements, his father was very proud that he went out on his own to carve a career for himself.

So, he isn't important in football circles but his father's name still opens doors for him in sporting circles.
    It sounds like an episode of Through the Keyhole

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It sounds like an episode of Through the Keyhole
    That is funny My boss chuckled at that He did just tell me that his father has appeared on a Question of Sport but never Through the Keyhole

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post

Nice, we could get a spin-off out of that