+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

Blog Entries

Re: Why are there so many false names on the Message Board?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There is a team of six people operating this account
    True story

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Always use repetition for effect
    Everything he has posted regarding the flight has been lifted from pprune (Pilots Forum) , he has been reading it from day one when another poster posted it on here.

It’s worth a look to just familiarise yourself with both Flyer 46 and Wales Bales posts on the subject :hehe

https://www.pprune.org/accidents-clo...island-37.html

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Everything he has posted regarding the flight has been lifted from pprune (Pilots Forum) , he has been reading it from day one when another poster posted it on here.

It’s worth a look to just familiarise yourself with both Flyer 46 and Wales Bales posts on the subject :hehe

A lot of the information on pprune went straight through me....

Why do they have false names on that message board?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Flyer46's posts do have clear similarities to those of someone who used to post on this board regularly. I spend all day yesterday trying to work it out. Maybe whoever it is was pining for CCMB and wanted to return.

...TLG...far to eloquent to be him

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    How is it a blessing in disguise if you can still see all his posts though?
    It means there not much chance of interacting with the buffoon. 😎

Flyer46 is clearly a very important person, and his boss even more so. I am in awe of him, and his posts have enthralled me since he's joined us and put us right on everything.

It’s definitely Walesbales.

Is it Feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A pilot who doesn’t know the difference between flies and fly’s ?
    a1.jpg91a3fd8ae5d32ee912c8819cabab1e0b.jpga2.jpega3.jpga4.jpega5.jpga6.jpg

I guess all these magazine publishers have got it wrong as well ?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I am pretty open in having disclosed that I am a pilot who fly's the same type of aircraft as the accident aircraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A pilot who doesn’t know the difference between flies and fly’s ?
    I guess all these magazine publishers have got it wrong as well ?
    You're trying so hard to protect your ego and your self-elevated intelligence, that you completely missed the point that the other poster was making...

The two words you are now reaching for are "flies" and "sorry"

Yeah I was talking about the content of the posts not the username

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You're trying so hard to protect your ego and your self-elevated intelligence, that you completely missed the point that the other poster was making...

The two words you are now reaching for are "flies" and "sorry"
    Which is correct flys or flies?
    But that's not the question that was asked, so back to the correct form of the idiom, "time flies." This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug).

So, yes I should have said I am pretty open in having disclosed that I am a pilot who does fly the same type of aircraft as the accident aircraft

Heisenberg

Which is correct flys or flies?
    But that's not the question that was asked, so back to the correct form of the idiom, "time flies." This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug).

So, yes I should have said I am pretty open in having disclosed that I am a pilot who does fly the same type of aircraft as the accident aircraft
    I thought it was a predictive text error.

Also... If you Google search:

"This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug)."

You get this exact match on Quora: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-correct-...s-or-time-flys

"The fly's eye view of circadian entrainment" (from a 2003 article in Journal of Biological Rhythms). But that's not the question you asked, so back to the correct form of the idiom, "time flies." This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug). So, "time flys" is incorrect for the reason that 50% of the expression is gibberish, at least when written that way."

So much for not taking stuff on the internet and passing it off as your own words, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I thought it was a predictive text error.

Also... If you Google search:

"This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug)."

You get this exact match on Quora: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-correct-...s-or-time-flys

"The fly's eye view of circadian entrainment" (from a 2003 article in Journal of Biological Rhythms). But that's not the question you asked, so back to the correct form of the idiom, "time flies." This is correct by default, as we've already established that "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug). So, "time flys" is incorrect for the reason that 50% of the expression is gibberish, at least when written that way."

So much for not taking stuff on the internet and passing it off as your own words, eh?
    I stated that I don't take stuff from the internet and pass it off as my own words when discussing Aviation matters.

Yes, of course I use Google when checking petty shite that you guys 'haul me over the coals for'......do you really think I am going to waste my time giving serious thought to the crap ditties you post to illicit a reaction?

Flyer is incredibly similar to someone we had a few years back called Agent Dimi (and other names).

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Flyer is incredibly similar to someone we had a few years back called Agent Dimi (and other names).
    Agent Dimi came on a wind-up mission and ended-up posting on his own on here in the early hours of the morning too.

I haven't been following the plot too closely. Why is flyer's boss important to the story?
    Because he is a very important man.

The style is very much like the Irish guy we had on here under different guises ( probably wasn't even Irish) , anti Welsh, anti CCMB , trying hard to be eloquent and look intelligent which fails badly if you don't possess any of these qualities.

He could well be roathie....very similar insane traits. Funny, he used to love talking debts, maybe we can ask him about Swansea city’s £70 million black hole, and the borrowing of next years parachute payments just to survive. League 2, they are coming home........

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He could well be roathie....very similar insane traits. Funny, he used to love talking debts, maybe we can ask him about Swansea city’s £70 million black hole, and the borrowing of next years parachute payments just to survive. League 2, they are coming home........
    Firstly, I don't know who Roathie is/was? I don't recall talking debts. I am not sure how I could be anti Welsh having Welsh blood running through my veins. Maybe I am eloquent or try to be eloquent because I had schooling ( I won't say educated) that cost my parents a small fortune.

COLLEGE-BRED-IS-A-FOUR-YEAR-LOAF-USING-DAD-S-DOUGH.jpg

Firstly, I don't know who Roathie is/was? I don't recall talking debts. I am not sure how I could be anti Welsh having Welsh blood running through my veins. Maybe I am eloquent or try to be eloquent because I had schooling ( I won't say educated) that cost my parents a small fortune.

COLLEGE-BRED-IS-A-FOUR-YEAR-LOAF-USING-DAD-S-DOUGH.jpg
    They should ask for a refund.

They could use your bizarre late night ramblings on here as evidence.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I use a false name because as an indigenous North American aboriginal my real name might surprise some.

Yours sincerely

Two dogs f*cking

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    I use a false name because as an indigenous North American aboriginal my real name might surprise some.

Yours sincerely

Two dogs f*cking
    I hope you aren't the ' lovechild ' of those Two dogs f#cking ?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I hope you aren't the ' lovechild ' of those Two dogs f#cking ?

Woof woof