+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock on Camarasa

Warnock on Camarasa

https://twitter.com/philblanche/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Strong words from Neil Warnock on Victor Camarasa's absence when Cardiff considered him fit to play 10 days ago.

"I've never comes across this situation. He obviously listens to his physios, his medical people and Tom, Dick and Harry from abroad."

Well, this can only end well...

Re: Warnock on Camarasa

To me, Camarasa has looked like he doesn't fancy it for some time now.

Player power comes to Cardiff.

Do think people have gone overboard on a couple of players this season. Josh Murphy earlier in the season, and to an extent Camarasa. Don't get me wrong, he's good and would be in my midfield 3, but if he doesn't fancy it then lets move on.

Would rather Lee Peltier in the number 10 role giving it his all than someone that thinks they're better than the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    https://twitter.com/philblanche/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Strong words from Neil Warnock on Victor Camarasa's absence when Cardiff considered him fit to play 10 days ago.

"I've never comes across this situation. He obviously listens to his physios, his medical people and Tom, Dick and Harry from abroad."

Well, this can only end well...
    Who is Phil Blanche ? What he has tweeted doesnt fit in at all with what NW has just said about Camarasa at the press conference. Sounds like a made up story to me. We didn't have a game ten days ago either - it was after the Southampton game (when he came on as sub) and seven days before the Watford game. Warnock says he is training and could be available for tomorrow but it is a bit early.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Do think people have gone overboard on a couple of players this season. Josh Murphy earlier in the season, and to an extent Camarasa. Don't get me wrong, he's good and would be in my midfield 3, but if he doesn't fancy it then lets move on.

Would rather Lee Peltier in the number 10 role giving it his all than someone that thinks they're better than the club.
    Josh Murphy has been treated like shit by Warnock this season. Warnock treats his wingers like it's Scunthorpe vs Aldershot in 1972.

You can't just give a player the ball in a 1 v 4 situation in this day and age and say go on son do your magic!

Good teams work the ball to create overloads, then you'd see the best of Murphy

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Who is Phil Blanche ? What he has tweeted doesnt fit in at all with what NW has just said about Camarasa at the press conference. Sounds like a made up story to me. We didn't have a game ten days ago either - it was after the Southampton game (when he came on as sub) and seven days before the Watford game. Warnock says he is training and could be available for tomorrow but it is a bit early.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wal...e-15882008.amp

“Not really. He obviously listens to his physios, medical people and every Tom, Dick and Harry from abroad. There’s nothing we can do about that really. Probably a lot of Premier League players are like that.”

"I thought he was fit 10 days ago. They’ve said they didn’t want him playing for 10 days. That’s up today I think.”

I have just seen the updated version of what NW said at his press conference. He did apparently have a bit of a moan about Camarasas fitness team being involved but doesnt really have a go at the player, who he says is training and could be available. I think he is frustrated at all the advisers that Premier League players have nowadays. Obviously the situation is complicated in Camarasas case because he is on loan from a Spanish side, who have all their own staff monitoring their players fitness as well. I dont think that NW and the player have fallen out and NW acknowledged what an important player Camarasa had been for us.

Blanche is a journalist, so Warnock said it. It's a quote. It's remarkable how blinkered you can be.

I'd like to see Camarasa, Reid and Murphy in the same team behind Niasse. Then we have 3 lads that can actually play football behind our striker and we might do something. Both Reid and Camarasa take up intelligent positions, which is why Murphy has struggled because at teams while people are screaming at him to take people on, there's nobody in the box (or even close to it). With 3 intelligent players behind Niasse, we might be able to work an overload or at least create some triangles. He'll play Paterson behind Zohore tomorrow though, I'm pretty sure of that.

If you read all of the comments from the press conference, I think it is clear that Warnock is more frustrated with Camarasa's medical team than with the player himself.

Blanche is a journalist who was there to report on what Neil said are you for real?

His medical team didn’t want him to play for 10 days, we played Watford on Friday remember? They didn’t want him playing then

Feels like his head has gone since that goal at Leicester, now thinks he should move on to bigger and better things.

Remember that Camarasa started against Huddersfield and Newcastle when he clearly wasn't 100% fit.

Southampton was 13 days before Watford.

Warnock “Abroad is a country full of softy foreigners in my experience “

....Tomas, Ricardo and .... Jari

Hope this is a nothing story but Camarasa shrugging off NW & heading straight down the tunnel at Southampton did not look amicable. Camarasa was definitely frustrated for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Hope this is a nothing story but Camarasa shrugging off NW & heading straight down the tunnel at Southampton did not look amicable. Camarasa was definitely frustrated for some reason.
    Having just come back from injury, he had just been kicked in the same leg in the build up to our second goal and knew he was injured again, which obviously would have frustrated him. He subsequently missed the Watford game, which confirms he was injured. Nothing to do with the manager in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Blanche is a journalist who was there to report on what Neil said are you for real?

His medical team didn’t want him to play for 10 days, we played Watford on Friday remember? They didn’t want him playing then
    You pick up on my first post and have a go at me but totally ignore my second post (10 mins after my first) in which I updated what I said as more of the press conference had been released. My second post was still 15 minutes before your contribution. Perhaps it would be a good idea if you read a few more of the previous posts next time before you jump in.

Warnock is old school but he does need to understand football is no longer stuck in the 80s

Having just come back from injury, he had just been kicked in the same leg in the build up to our second goal and knew he was injured again, which obviously would have frustrated him. He subsequently missed the Watford game, which confirms he was injured. Nothing to do with the manager in my opinion.
    I'm not suggested it was or is. He was obviously very frustrated at the knock or reoccurrance of the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Warnock is old school but he does need to understand football is no longer stuck in the 80s
    Don't hink he does. Just do his retro thing for the remainder of the season and enjoy his retirement.

Warnock hates foreigners, fact

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Warnock hates foreigners, fact
    Correct, he actually joins in with ‘Always shit on the English side of the Bridge’, he’s a card!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

They were good when we said they were good, and they were bad when we said they were bad. How is that going overboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They were good when we said they were good, and they were bad when we said they were bad. How is that going overboard?
    Pelts is too good for 10.