+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock on Camarasa

Re: Warnock on Camarasa

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Josh Murphy has been treated like shit by Warnock this season. Warnock treats his wingers like it's Scunthorpe vs Aldershot in 1972.

You can't just give a player the ball in a 1 v 4 situation in this day and age and say go on son do your magic!

Good teams work the ball to create overloads, then you'd see the best of Murphy
    That’s what winds me up when people moan about his tracking back he’s expected to take the whole team on then run 60+ yards back to cover defence when we usually have 3 cm who could drop in there

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Warnock hates foreigners, fact
    Really? I think he would have made a wonderful diplomat .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Really? I think he would have made a wonderful diplomat .
    May should get him to negotiate Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Blanche is a journalist, so Warnock said it. It's a quote. It's remarkable how blinkered you can be.

I'd like to see Camarasa, Reid and Murphy in the same team behind Niasse. Then we have 3 lads that can actually play football behind our striker and we might do something. Both Reid and Camarasa take up intelligent positions, which is why Murphy has struggled because at teams while people are screaming at him to take people on, there's nobody in the box (or even close to it). With 3 intelligent players behind Niasse, we might be able to work an overload or at least create some triangles. He'll play Paterson behind Zohore tomorrow though, I'm pretty sure of that.

I agree entirely with this!

If we played Cam, Reid, Murphy, Hoilly and Harris we could work a megablast overlord and spawn tetrahedra.