+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I don't need to brush up on my systems knowledge and avoid Flying in icing conditions for the time being, I am fully aware that I should have said pneumatic, when doing quite a few things at the same time I am not infallible & posting on here is in spare moments when I am not exactly focusing on this board but a 'calling out' appears & I answer 'half cocked' because there are so many naysayers on this messageboard.

I know the PA46 Systems well, if the deceased pilot knew them he would probably still be alive today..... I do know that the deceased pilot hadn't even looked at the POH so I guess that is testament to RTFM being a good way to stay alive.
    You should have said pneumatic but didn’t despite going on say that they don’t work if they have a “Pin Hole” or a leak.

I guess google is a close friend of yours ......

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
    You should have said pneumatic but didn’t despite going on say that they don’t work if they have a “Pin Hole” or a leak.

Good work....

And i asked the question what FTL scheme if any do,you operate to ?.

Also what register is the PA46 you allege to operate on ? and under what category ?
    Private or Public transport ?
    Curious also to know what licence you hold ?
    We operate our PA46 in full compliance to CAP1267 & 1268 with special attention to FTL 205(a)
    We operate our PA46 in the Public Transport category
    I operate our PA46 on a CPL/IR

Now, I have answered your questions, I am equally curious to know what licence you hold & what your day to day hack is ?

I am now bored of the 'nitpicking' & brownie point scoring so I will await your reply to what you fly & on what licence to determine whether there is any point in conversing with you? I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )

We operate our PA46 in full compliance to CAP1267 & 1268 with special attention to FTL 205(a)

Now, I have answered your questions, I am equally curious to know what licence you hold & what your day to day hack is ?
    That’s interesting is it the turbine model ? And I take it you fly it single crew ?

EASA ATPL HOLDER , Current Airbus A320 Captain FYI

That’s interesting is it the turbine model ? And I take it you fly it single crew ?

EASA ATPL HOLDER , Current Airbus A320 Captain FYI
    Currently 500TP & it is sometimes single crew & sometimes multi crew.
    Possibly looking to upgrade to the M600 or PC12NG in a year or so.

Not quite in the Airbus league, so hats are doffed to you

This is not good news ( never is a death good news ) for the Ibbotson family, I genuinely hope that the body does get located as the family do deserve closure. This is probably the most devastating news to the family as the search now will be a 'needle in a haystack'

Personally I hope the wreckage is now retrieved as it must hold some clues & god forbid the pilots body is trapped under the aircraft on the seabed.

Supposition is IMHO that it spun into the sea but I will stress that is non proven & only an opinion based on data seen.

dm.jpg

Without wanting to nitpick but CAP 1267 & 1268 are just CAA publications which refer to the introduction of EASA ORO.FTL.100 legislation from Feb 2016.

If as say you do you fly this aircraft single crew or multi crew on an AOC where the largest aircraft has less than 19 seats then I seem to remember you are exempt from this legislation.

You may want to tell your boss

Also FTL 205(a) doesn’t apply to single crew ops , as you are still under UK CAA CAP 371 rules.

Without wanting to nitpick but CAP 1267 & 1268 are just CAA publications which refer to the introduction of EASA ORO.FTL.100 legislation from Feb 2016.

If as say you do you fly this aircraft single crew or multi crew on an AOC where the largest aircraft has less than 19 seats then I seem to remember you are exempt from this legislation.

You may want to tell your boss

Also FTL 205(a) doesn’t apply to single crew ops , as you are still under UK CAA CAP 371 rules.
    Complying to something that isn't mandatory is a safety net we use, so whilst I don't see your message as nitpicking I don't feel it is productive for me/us to continue discussing aviation procedures or protocol because the footie fans are getting a tad peeved by incessant posting of aviation stuff because it falls into non footie stuff as far as they are concerned.

Complying to something that isn't mandatory is a safety net we use, so whilst I don't see your message as nitpicking I don't feel it is productive for me/us to continue discussing aviation procedures or protocol because the footie fans are getting a tad peeved by incessant posting of aviation stuff because it falls into non footie stuff as far as they are concerned.
    I've never noticed anybody getting peeved by SHB's posts on here tbh.

No do please carry on. Sky High Bluebird has been providing our aviation feedback on both of the recent tragedies relating to football & aviation. He's certainly not late to the party and has commented on the Sala tragedy from the first day.

Speaking on behalf of footie fans any diversion from the last couple of performances is welcome.

Fill your boots.

I find that hard to believe given the ridiculous costs involved.

I think given your “knowledge” on all things aviation it’s best you stick to football .......

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I've never noticed anybody getting peeved by SHB's posts on here tbh.
    Me neither. SHB has always provided good educational and balanced insight.

Regarding the other cretin, who in their right mind would be prepared to accuse people of killing other people on a football message board ffs?

Flyer46. I have stated all along that I have valued your posts relating to aspects of the flight but I must admit that some of your allegations relating in particular to the agent have been potentially off the mark for the present at least and I suggest you quit making comments that could get you into trouble later on. However, since the AAIB report was published, your posts have become increasingly bizarre. Normally you should not get into an argument with people who disagree with you as it's simply not worth it as one minor disagreement can mushroom into something much bigger. But when you start calling people uneducated and moronic and then bigging yourself and your infamous boss up, coupled with the fact you have replied to so many comments, only encourages people to goad you even more. Just stick to aviation matters would be my advice. And if you are who you say you are this shouldn't be too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Flyer46. I have stated all along that I have valued your posts relating to aspects of the flight but I must admit that some of your allegations relating in particular to the agent have been potentially off the mark for the present at least and I suggest you quit making comments that could get you into trouble later on. However, since the AAIB report was published, your posts have become increasingly bizarre. Normally you should not get into an argument with people who disagree with you as it's simply not worth it as one minor disagreement can mushroom into something much bigger. But when you start calling people uneducated and moronic and then bigging yourself and your infamous boss up, coupled with the fact you have replied to so many comments, only encourages people to goad you even more. Just stick to aviation matters would be my advice. And if you are who you say you are this shouldn't be too difficult.
    Vindec, Duly noted & your advice makes perfect sense I am who I say I am and my boss is exactly what I say he is.

The hole is getting bigger and bigger, post by post. You came on here disparaging others with less intelligence than you and with an inferior education to you - and then tried to dismiss someone, a regular on here with considerable gravitas, before learning than he who knows more about aviation than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The hole is getting bigger and bigger, post by post. You came on here disparaging others with less intelligence than you and with an inferior education to you - and then tried to dismiss someone, a regular on here with considerable gravitas, before learning than he who knows more about aviation than you do.
    Did I not say to SHB " I doff my hat to you? "

The trouble with having posters with 'monikers' is you just don't know who you are actually chatting to?

There are probably quite a lot of regulars on here with considerable gravitas, you really don't know who or what the next person is?

For all you know one of the 'monikers' could be John Hartson or even Neil Warnock so I have learnt today that it is wiser to see the cut of the person before 'cutting them down'

Prior to your comment above you replied to SHB as follows: "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )"

Well, guess what, SHB's posts have always been interesting (and still are) but you tried your patronising attitude yet again and came very much unstuck! Only afterwards did you adjust your position. Fool yourself by all means.

The trouble with having posters with 'monikers' is you just don't know who you are actually chatting to?

There are probably quite a lot of regulars on here with considerable gravitas, you really don't know who or what the next person is?

For all you know one of the 'monikers' could be John Hartson or even Neil Warnock so I have learnt today that it is wiser to see the cut of the person before 'cutting them down'
    I've stayed out of this and let you all get on with it but am I right in thinking that you are slamming people who use 'monikers' when you use a 'moniker' yourself.

Seems a lot of your credibility has been lost, and it's everyone else's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Prior to your comment above you replied to SHB as follows: "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )"

Well, guess what, SHB's posts have always been interesting (and still are) but you tried your patronising attitude yet again and came very much unstuck! Only afterwards did you adjust your position. Fool yourself by all means.
    I did indeed say "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )" & at the point of posting that I did think Wales-Bales was a more interesting type of person. Everyone can with a bit of insight be enlightened.
    I still think Wales-Bales is a quite interesting character, but I am aware some of you have differing opinions on him ( everyone to their own eh ! )

Knowing what a 'Blue Genie' is, I am guessing you might be a quite interesting character as well, well it depends on whether you are the Sexual predilections type of ' Blue Genie ' who goes for Sordid personal experiences or the pill popping type of ' Blue Genie ' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I've stayed out of this and let you all get on with it but am I right in thinking that you are slamming people who use 'monikers' when you use a 'moniker' yourself.

Seems a lot of your credibility has been lost, and it's everyone else's fault
    I am not slamming people using 'monikers' I was merely pointing out that with a 'moniker' you don't know who you are actually talking to.

So with you having the name of Michael Morris I would take it for granted that I am addressing Michael Morris? but if you had the 'moniker' of Morris Miner I could be mistaken for thinking I was talking to a dyslexic car buff or a Miner called Morris.

Do you see my point?

I am not slamming people using 'monikers' I was merely pointing out that with a 'moniker' you don't know who you are actually talking to.

So with you having the name of Michael Morris I would take it for granted that I am addressing Michael Morris? but if you had the 'moniker' of Morris Miner I could be mistaken for thinking I was talking to a dyslexic car buff or a Miner called Morris.

Do you see my point?
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do you see my point?
    I’m not going to get into the bun fight but I will be pedantic.
    A moniker is a synonym for name so even someone like Michael Morris is using his own moniker. The more correct term to use would be handle.

Do you see my point?
    Well who are you

Do you see my point?
    "I was merely pointing out that with a 'minikor' you don't know who you are actually talking to."

Fair play not much gets past you. Maybe that expensive schooling was worth it after all.