Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
Prior to your comment above you replied to SHB as follows: "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )"

Well, guess what, SHB's posts have always been interesting (and still are) but you tried your patronising attitude yet again and came very much unstuck! Only afterwards did you adjust your position. Fool yourself by all means.
I did indeed say "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )" & at the point of posting that I did think Wales-Bales was a more interesting type of person. Everyone can with a bit of insight be enlightened.
I still think Wales-Bales is a quite interesting character, but I am aware some of you have differing opinions on him ( everyone to their own eh ! )

Knowing what a 'Blue Genie' is, I am guessing you might be a quite interesting character as well, well it depends on whether you are the Sexual predilections type of ' Blue Genie ' who goes for Sordid personal experiences or the pill popping type of ' Blue Genie ' ?