Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
Flyer46. I have stated all along that I have valued your posts relating to aspects of the flight but I must admit that some of your allegations relating in particular to the agent have been potentially off the mark for the present at least and I suggest you quit making comments that could get you into trouble later on. However, since the AAIB report was published, your posts have become increasingly bizarre. Normally you should not get into an argument with people who disagree with you as it's simply not worth it as one minor disagreement can mushroom into something much bigger. But when you start calling people uneducated and moronic and then bigging yourself and your infamous boss up, coupled with the fact you have replied to so many comments, only encourages people to goad you even more. Just stick to aviation matters would be my advice. And if you are who you say you are this shouldn't be too difficult.
Vindec, Duly noted & your advice makes perfect sense I am who I say I am and my boss is exactly what I say he is.