Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
What the hell are you on about?��. That is one crazy mixed up post. Have you read what you’ve written about McKay?

As for Duggie - he/she could be you for all I know. You don’t seem to care about who you accuse of crimes so why not post everything you apparently PM’d on here for all to see. As for your boss... he sounds a complete tosser.
I would assume any educated person to be intelligent enough to realise that if I wrote something I had read it also

Now, this is getting to be a bit daft where anyone who doesn't seem to be normal is 'called out'...... So now I am Wales-Bales, Duggie, Baker, Uncle Tom Cobley, a 12yr old schoolkid & who I actually am

Maybe I will be accused of being Willie McKay next or could I actually be Dave Henderson just keeping tabs on all of you lot?

Duggie will be impressed that I have morphed into him now
I pm'd a few things to Duggie because he seems to be a 'wise old owl' & to be honest I was getting just a bit tired of being accused of speculating when I had hard facts to back up my statements so he was the recipient to get given privy information just so he could state I wasn't 'cuckoo'

Now, you are 'calling out' my boss as a complete tosser I have stated that he has no real interest in football, but even with that statement I am sure his family has put more into football than you have & most likely he has still put more into football than you ever could & he hates the game.

I will ask him if He will throw down a gauntlet to you where you can pick a Stadium & the pair of you can see who gets the better treatment by the Stadium staff? Chances are he will get recognised instantly & the staff will ask you " Who the f#ck are you "
or
Shall we make it more interesting where both of you can request a meet up with Warnock & see who gets the meet & who gets told to " F#ck off "

My boss's identity will remain hidden until you decide on what to do now the glove is in the dust

If McKay gets his 'open meeting' with the CCFC hierachy where the pap's get to cover the 'showdown' you can be sure my boss will be there to watch the hoedown.