+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Complying to something that isn't mandatory is a safety net we use, so whilst I don't see your message as nitpicking I don't feel it is productive for me/us to continue discussing aviation procedures or protocol because the footie fans are getting a tad peeved by incessant posting of aviation stuff because it falls into non footie stuff as far as they are concerned.
    The hole is getting bigger and bigger, post by post. You came on here disparaging others with less intelligence than you and with an inferior education to you - and then tried to dismiss someone, a regular on here with considerable gravitas, before learning than he who knows more about aviation than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The hole is getting bigger and bigger, post by post. You came on here disparaging others with less intelligence than you and with an inferior education to you - and then tried to dismiss someone, a regular on here with considerable gravitas, before learning than he who knows more about aviation than you do.
    Did I not say to SHB " I doff my hat to you? "

The trouble with having posters with 'monikers' is you just don't know who you are actually chatting to?

There are probably quite a lot of regulars on here with considerable gravitas, you really don't know who or what the next person is?

For all you know one of the 'monikers' could be John Hartson or even Neil Warnock so I have learnt today that it is wiser to see the cut of the person before 'cutting them down'

Prior to your comment above you replied to SHB as follows: "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )"

Well, guess what, SHB's posts have always been interesting (and still are) but you tried your patronising attitude yet again and came very much unstuck! Only afterwards did you adjust your position. Fool yourself by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Prior to your comment above you replied to SHB as follows: "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )"

Well, guess what, SHB's posts have always been interesting (and still are) but you tried your patronising attitude yet again and came very much unstuck! Only afterwards did you adjust your position. Fool yourself by all means.
    I did indeed say "I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )" & at the point of posting that I did think Wales-Bales was a more interesting type of person. Everyone can with a bit of insight be enlightened.
    I still think Wales-Bales is a quite interesting character, but I am aware some of you have differing opinions on him ( everyone to their own eh ! )

Knowing what a 'Blue Genie' is, I am guessing you might be a quite interesting character as well, well it depends on whether you are the Sexual predilections type of ' Blue Genie ' who goes for Sordid personal experiences or the pill popping type of ' Blue Genie ' ?

The trouble with having posters with 'monikers' is you just don't know who you are actually chatting to?

There are probably quite a lot of regulars on here with considerable gravitas, you really don't know who or what the next person is?

For all you know one of the 'monikers' could be John Hartson or even Neil Warnock so I have learnt today that it is wiser to see the cut of the person before 'cutting them down'
    I've stayed out of this and let you all get on with it but am I right in thinking that you are slamming people who use 'monikers' when you use a 'moniker' yourself.

Seems a lot of your credibility has been lost, and it's everyone else's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I've stayed out of this and let you all get on with it but am I right in thinking that you are slamming people who use 'monikers' when you use a 'moniker' yourself.

Seems a lot of your credibility has been lost, and it's everyone else's fault
    I am not slamming people using 'monikers' I was merely pointing out that with a 'moniker' you don't know who you are actually talking to.

So with you having the name of Michael Morris I would take it for granted that I am addressing Michael Morris? but if you had the 'moniker' of Morris Miner I could be mistaken for thinking I was talking to a dyslexic car buff or a Miner called Morris.

Do you see my point?

I am not slamming people using 'monikers' I was merely pointing out that with a 'moniker' you don't know who you are actually talking to.

So with you having the name of Michael Morris I would take it for granted that I am addressing Michael Morris? but if you had the 'moniker' of Morris Miner I could be mistaken for thinking I was talking to a dyslexic car buff or a Miner called Morris.

Do you see my point?
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do you see my point?
    Well who are you

Do you see my point?
    "I was merely pointing out that with a 'minikor' you don't know who you are actually talking to."

Fair play not much gets past you. Maybe that expensive schooling was worth it after all.