+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Driving home from the Development team game yesterday, I was listening to a review of a Netflix documentary called "Behind the curve". It's about flat earthers and the way that they come back with "prove to me that I'm wrong" when their beliefs are questioned was mentioned in the review - of course, they then go on to rubbish anyone who presents them with the overwhelming evidence that they are, indeed, wrong.
    Yes but can there be any more overwhelming evidence than this...

https://youtu.be/Z_JvYS1mn4w

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yes but can there be any more overwhelming evidence than this...

https://youtu.be/Z_JvYS1mn4w
    That's a brilliant ad - they all were.

On the matter of 'flat earth' proponents, people as early as 5000 BC knew the world was round, witnessing how ships disappeared over the horizon after about 12 miles out at sea..

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    I’m not aware that a crime has been committed/reported. This is usually a pre-requisite for a criminal investigation. The accident is being investigated by the AAIB, but they have no reason to keep back any facts relevant to their report. It is the findings of their investigation that may or may not lead their a criminal investigation.
    They didn't reveal the identity of the true owners of the plane, and I know for a fact that a government agency has that information, but it was excluded from yesterday's report. Hence it is my personal opinion that some kind of parallel investigation is taking place. If you don't agree, then you need to convince yourself why there wouldn't be an investigation, given all of the accusations of dodgy behaviour reported in the press. I like to keep an open mind and I don't wait around waiting to be told what to think. There are a lot issues surrounding this case that don't make any sense at all. Put it this way, if there wasn't some kind of ongoing investigation taking place I would be very surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They didn't reveal the identity of the true owners of the plane, and I know for a fact that a government agency has that information, but it was excluded from yesterday's report. Hence it is my personal opinion that some kind of parallel investigation is taking place. If you don't agree, then you need to convince yourself why there wouldn't be an investigation, given all of the accusations of dodgy behaviour reported in the press. I like to keep an open mind and I don't wait around waiting to be told what to think. There are a lot issues surrounding this case that don't make any sense at all. Put it this way, if there wasn't some kind of ongoing investigation taking place I would be very surprised.
    The identity of the aircraft’s owner has no bearing on the crash, it’s not relevant. For example, if I loaned my car to you and someone smashed into you on the M4, the fact that I own the car is irrelevant to the cause of the crash.

The report states the maintenance history of the aircraft, which is relevant and appears to be within the legal requirements.

You need to understand that in a report of this nature, there is no room for emotion, sentiment or speculation, just facts that are provable with evidence.

No crime has been reported (that I’m aware of anyway), so what is it you think the police are investigating ? Just because we don’t know who owns the aircraft doesn’t mean anything illegal has taken place. Shell companies, for example, exist to mask things like this. Whilst they appear shady they are legal.

If the AAIB discovers evidence of a crime I’m sure it will be passed on to the police and/or other relevant authorities. Until then, there is no crime so nothing to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    dml1954,

My educational background is that I went to Highly regarded schools where I would agree that you don't need to be very clever to get on in the world but you do have to be in the upper echelon to have had the privilege of wasting your inheritance on a set of qualifications that you won't need if the classmates are all from wealthy backgrounds & the 'shoe in' to a job where you do very little because the grockles under you are there to graft to make you look good.

How do you draw yourself to the conclusion that " All I have been doing is trying to make Myself look clever ? "
    I am pretty sure I have disclosed relevant information before the AAIB interim report was released that wasn't in any website or rumourmonger sites.

How do you draw yourself to the conclusion that I am pursuing a hatred for Willie Mckay and other such agents ? I don't have a hatred for other such agents, just that c##t McKay. ( That C##t killed your Star player by his 'Wheeling,Dealing ways !! ).

I was never looking for a bit more sympathy from the posters on these messageboards, but I wasn't expecting to be 'called out' on facts that have now become known facts.

An educated person would have quickly realised that I was speaking with authority & to make such bold statements a person can only do that if he is able to back up his claims, I haven't seen any claim I made that has been disproven as yet?
    I suggest that you take from that remark that I haven't copied other peoples content ( perhaps some of what you feel I have copied was my content for others to copy? You will never know because you don't deserve my respect seeing as you have shown me zero respect, so run along now & sit with the rest of your carehome residents until matron dispenses your Fentanyl to you.

Now, because that report is released I won't be posting as much because the basics are now in the public domain & the more indepth data would be wasted on the likes of you.

Strangely, you all seem to 'call out' people like me & you have 'called out' on Wales-Bales who coincidentially seems to be better educated than you by a golden mile, so if you hold Wales-Bales in low regard...I hate to think where you fit in on the intelligence spectrum? My assumption calling you an uneducated, bigoted moron was actually an upgrade from your actual status.
    Please tell me your educational background so I can see if I summed you up correctly
    I always find it amazing how seemingly intelligent posters quickly descend into the behaviour of the playground. You appear to be someone who has personal knowledge of the subject in hand as opposed to someone who merely gleans information from other message boards (something which you have been accused of, probably unjustifiably).

Why not simply respond to your detractors with out referring to their level of intelligence or academic qualifications and act in a more mature manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You appear to be someone who has personal knowledge of the subject in hand as opposed to someone who merely gleans information from other message boards.....
    Appear being the key word.

The identity of the aircraft’s owner has no bearing on the crash, it’s not relevant. For example, if I loaned my car to you and someone smashed into you on the M4, the fact that I own the car is irrelevant to the cause of the crash.

The report states the maintenance history of the aircraft, which is relevant and appears to be within the legal requirements.

You need to understand that in a report of this nature, there is no room for emotion, sentiment or speculation, just facts that are provable with evidence.

No crime has been reported (that I’m aware of anyway), so what is it you think the police are investigating ? Just because we don’t know who owns the aircraft doesn’t mean anything illegal has taken place. Shell companies, for example, exist to mask things like this. Whilst they appear shady they are legal.

If the AAIB discovers evidence of a crime I’m sure it will be passed on to the police and/or other relevant authorities. Until then, there is no crime so nothing to investigate.
    So, following this logic everything not included in yesterday's report is irrelevant, otherwise it would have been included?

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    DML why do you have to be personally offensive and aggressive in so many replies. There's no need for it.
    Personally offensive or agressive !! Apparently you think it is perfectly acceptable for Flyer46 to call us Cardiff City fans and football fans in general, a bunch of uneducated, bigoted, morons and incite people to violence toward Willie Mckay but not ok for me to challenge what Flyer46 is saying/doing and his motives. I am not the only person on this board to have seen through what he is doing but if you want to carry on being taken in by him thats fine by me. I am surprised that he even has the desire or time to get involved in any discussions at all with such a bunch of low life idiots like us anyway.

So, following this logic everything not included in yesterday's report is irrelevant, otherwise it would have been included?
    Irrelevant or incomplete or can’t be proven. E.g I would suggest that the pilot’s licence details may be relevant, but they may not have gathered all the information they want/need yet so have not included it. Remember it’s only an interim report. Full reports on aircraft accidents can take years to complete.

They could omit information for any number of reasons, but mostly because the only information they will include in their reports is factual information that they have gathered that is relevant to the accident.

dml1954,

My educational background is that I went to Highly regarded schools where I would agree that you don't need to be very clever to get on in the world but you do have to be in the upper echelon to have had the privilege of wasting your inheritance on a set of qualifications that you won't need if the classmates are all from wealthy backgrounds & the 'shoe in' to a job where you do very little because the grockles under you are there to graft to make you look good.

How do you draw yourself to the conclusion that " All I have been doing is trying to make Myself look clever ? "
    I am pretty sure I have disclosed relevant information before the AAIB interim report was released that wasn't in any website or rumourmonger sites.

How do you draw yourself to the conclusion that I am pursuing a hatred for Willie Mckay and other such agents ? I don't have a hatred for other such agents, just that c##t McKay. ( That C##t killed your Star player by his 'Wheeling,Dealing ways !! ).

I was never looking for a bit more sympathy from the posters on these messageboards, but I wasn't expecting to be 'called out' on facts that have now become known facts.

An educated person would have quickly realised that I was speaking with authority & to make such bold statements a person can only do that if he is able to back up his claims, I haven't seen any claim I made that has been disproven as yet?
    I suggest that you take from that remark that I haven't copied other peoples content ( perhaps some of what you feel I have copied was my content for others to copy? You will never know because you don't deserve my respect seeing as you have shown me zero respect, so run along now & sit with the rest of your carehome residents until matron dispenses your Fentanyl to you.

Now, because that report is released I won't be posting as much because the basics are now in the public domain & the more indepth data would be wasted on the likes of you.

Strangely, you all seem to 'call out' people like me & you have 'called out' on Wales-Bales who coincidentially seems to be better educated than you by a golden mile, so if you hold Wales-Bales in low regard...I hate to think where you fit in on the intelligence spectrum? My assumption calling you an uneducated, bigoted moron was actually an upgrade from your actual status.
    Please tell me your educational background so I can see if I summed you up correctly
    I haven't mentioned Wales-Bales at all in any of my posts on this matter, so you have got that wrong for a start.

I take great exception to the way in which you labelled all Cardiff City fans on this board and football fans in general, in the derogatory way that you did. It was totally unesscessary. I also think that anyone who comes on a board like this, posts the type of comments that you did and use the language that you have is obviously looking for attention and trying to give the impression that you are educationally and intelligence wise, superior to anyone else on the board. This is obviously a nonsense supposition on your behalf. Why do you even want to engage in conversation/discussion with people that you obviously believe are so sub-normal and beneath you. There are people from all walks of life and levels of knowledge/education on this board and who support Cardiff City generally, just as there will be the same mixture of people in the aviation industry. What difference does it make anyway ?

By labelling people you dont know in the way that you have, the way you spoke about Willie Mckay and then reacted in the way that you have to what I said, you have proved to me that, even if you do have educational and professional qualifications to your name, it is you that is the bigoted and morally bankrupt person. You have a very high and unhealthy opinion of yourself as well.

Irrelevant or incomplete or can’t be proven. E.g I would suggest that the pilot’s licence details may be relevant, but they may not have gathered all the information they want/need yet so have not included it. Remember it’s only an interim report. Full reports on aircraft accidents can take years to complete.

They could omit information for any number of reasons, but mostly because the only information they will include in their reports is factual information that they have gathered that is relevant to the accident.
    Given that the AAIB are not looking to apportion any blame for the accident, it follows that if any offences were committed somebody else would be responsible for investigating them. A sort of parallel investigation perhaps?

Given that the AAIB are not looking to apportion any blame for the accident, it follows that if any offences were committed somebody else would be responsible for investigating them. A sort of parallel investigation perhaps?
    Again, no crime has been reported (as far as we, the public, know), what do you think the police would be investigating ? If and when the AAIB clarifies problems with the pilot’s licence, for example, then I would expect someone, either the AAIB or CCFC or some other interested party to submit a complaint to the police.

The pilot can’t be held responsible now, so the only reason I can see for such a complaint is to go after whoever recruited the pilot and to possibly avoid paying transfer fees or compensation etc. I don’t know who would owe what to whom, but it will all come eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I always find it amazing how seemingly intelligent posters quickly descend into the behaviour of the playground. You appear to be someone who has personal knowledge of the subject in hand as opposed to someone who merely gleans information from other message boards (something which you have been accused of, probably unjustifiably).

Why not simply respond to your detractors with out referring to their level of intelligence or academic qualifications and act in a more mature manner?
    I was more surprised to see his/her apparent accusation of McKay being a murderer. I don’t see that backed up by any of his/her ‘facts’ and it was certainly not in the report I read. To be fair to Wales Bales who I jokingly accused Flyer46 of being, I do credit him with enough intelligence to not go to the lengths of saying somebody killed somebody else without supplying the back up

Duggie,
    The PILOTS LICENCE details are possibly the most relevant part of this AAIB analysis, I am surprised that the AAIB interim report didn't go into more details on that & I am even more surprised that the AAIB haven't verified that a copy of the PPL has been seen ( I have a copy of his licence on file & if I have a copy I am sure the higher authorities have certainly had sight of it ).

There wasn't any mention of Colourblindness in the report, but those who need to know do have that knowledge already, the report also didn't mention any details of the pilots medical condition as they cannot do that without a post mortem.

I think most are missing the point that This Special Bulletin contains facts which have been determined up to the time of issue. It is published to inform the aviation industry and the public of the general circumstances of accidents and serious incidents and should be regarded as tentative and subject to alteration or correction if additional evidence becomes available.

I am still seeing messages where I 'APPEAR' to be getting 'called out'
    For those people I feel you guys "Need to get a life" For those who are accepting my posts as factual & credible I am happy to keep posting credible data ( I am still awaiting those who feel I am not credible to highlight what data I posted incorrectly so I can address it ) I am 99.9% sure I won't need to defend any statements made pertaining to the aviation accident.

Now, as far as some of the comments made where I call Cardiff City fans and football fans in general, a bunch of uneducated, bigoted, morons and incite people to violence toward Willie Mckay were 'heat of the moment' reactions.
    I didn't say football fans in general, I focused on the posters on here who were trying to boil my piss.
    It would be rather stupid for me to say people in football are a bunch of uneducated,bigoted, morons when I am employed by an Aviation benefactor who started his companies with Football money.

I am certainly a seemingly intelligent poster when it comes to Aviation matters & I am actually disappointed in myself how quickly I descended into the behaviour of the playground. I appear to be someone who has personal knowledge of the subject in hand as opposed to someone who merely gleans information from other message boards (something that I have been accused of, UNDOUBTEDLY unjustifiably).

I should have simply responded to my detractors without referring to their level of intelligence or academic qualifications and acted in a more mature manner, but when I know I am trying to only post data of a credible standard & am still being 'called out' at every opportunity I start to get the 'red mist'
    I fail to see how disclosing data before that data is released in an interim report makes me a website poacher or a gleaner.

I would love to have posted a full copy of the pilots licence for the naysayers to ponder over but protocol stops me from posting it before it becomes a public domain document ( I did post a section after being cleared to do so that is relevant to daytime only flight, so that in itself curtails the pilot being allowed to fly after dark )
    If there are any UK PPL holders amongst the posters look at your licence & see if yours actually has the DAYTIME only restriction as a Annotation? ( This will only apply if you don't have a Night Rating attached ).

Again, no crime has been reported (as far as we, the public, know), what do you think the police would be investigating ? If and when the AAIB clarifies problems with the pilot’s licence, for example, then I would expect someone, either the AAIB or CCFC or some other interested party to submit a complaint to the police.

The pilot can’t be held responsible now, so the only reason I can see for such a complaint is to go after whoever recruited the pilot and to possibly avoid paying transfer fees or compensation etc. I don’t know who would owe what to whom, but it will all come eventually.
    So nobody has been interviewed, and no comms have been reviewed? Are we really supposed to believe that everybody is still going about their business as though nothing has happened?

Duggie,
    The PILOTS LICENCE details are possibly the most relevant part of this AAIB analysis
    I agree, but they will have held this back for a reason, we just don’t know what that reason is. I suspect it is because they have yet to clarify some related info but I’m certain it will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I was more surprised to see his/her apparent accusation of McKay being a murderer. I don’t see that backed up by any of his/her ‘facts’ and it was certainly not in the report I read. To be fair to Wales Bales who I jokingly accused Flyer46 of being, I do credit him with enough intelligence to not go to the lengths of saying somebody killed somebody else without supplying the back up
    I am guessing that the reference ( That C##t killed your Star player by his 'Wheeling,Dealing ways !! ). is where you read that as me apparently accusing of McKay being a murderer. So are you really saying that you don't think he has 'blood on his hands?'
    The context of that statement is: Willie McKay organised the Sala flight, Willie McKay paid for the flight to be organised, Willie McKay isn't the type of guy to not know the finer details of anything he has a finger in, if Willie McKay honestly did leave all the finer details to Dave Henderson & Dave Henderson didn't tell Willie McKay that he was going to use a colourblind Daytime only rated PPL I would be very surprised that Willie McKay was so slapdash to allow someone to be in control of a McKay deal.

I think it would be fair to say that Willie McKay is a manipulative controlfreak, so him not knowing what was happening is a very unlikely scenario.

I might be 'slighting' Willie McKay in my distrust of the man, but his past track record is a fair marker of his ability to 'slip & slide' in most things.

I agree, but they will have held this back for a reason, we just don’t know what that reason is. I suspect it is because they have yet to clarify some related info but I’m certain it will come out.
    Duggie, I was cleared by my boss to send you by PM a background, unfortunately it wouldn't accept a file to be added.

So nobody has been interviewed, and no comms have been reviewed? Are we really supposed to believe that everybody is still going about their business as though nothing has happened?
    Wales-Bales,
    I think I am allowed to say " Quite a few people have been interviewed " & " Quite a lot of comms have been reviewed & analysed "

The ongoing interviewing is very much in progress, it was a bit of a f#ck up when they went to the address of the senior director of Cool Flourish only to find out he died in late 2015. Not the best bit of investigation ever !!!!

Willie McKay has spoken in great length with the AAIB so he has given some input on the aircraft & other details.

Duggie, I was cleared by my boss to send you by PM a background, unfortunately it wouldn't accept a file to be added.
    I’ve sent you a DM.

Your boss is surprisingly chilled with you spending so much time chatting on here, flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You are right, I have held back on the personal stuff, and I'll follow along with everybody else as there are still a number possible outcomes here. However, I don't expect to be surprised by any of it, as every potential cause of the accident, along with the accusations regarding the actions of individuals have been well known since very early on. There are only so many ways that these fateful events can be pieced together, and so far I haven't seen anything that wasn't expected. It's such a senseless tragedy, and one that could so easily have been avoided.

I’ve sent you a DM.
    Details are now in your mailbox..... at least some credibility will now be in view of someone trustworthy. ( obviously that was for your eyes only )

Details are now in your mailbox..... at least some credibility will now be in view of someone trustworthy. ( obviously that was for your eyes only )
    Got it thanks. It certainly backs up what you have been saying. No way should the pilot have been flying this trip.