+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNOCK OUT..

Heisenberg

Re: WARNOCK OUT..

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Yes, but is that really important?
    If your only satisfaction is 'getting a brownie point by pulling me up about a predictive text error' I feel sorry for you

With a name like Heisenberg I am guessing you are a sauerkraut I hope the predictive text didn't spell that wrongly because I would hate to upset a Bitter German
    Now it's a "predictive text error" You're brilliant... Transparent, but brilliant. Please continue to show yourself up as I'm really enjoying your obvious inadequacy being shown on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Now it's a "predictive text error" You're brilliant... Transparent, but brilliant. Please continue to show yourself up as I'm really enjoying your obvious inadequacy being shown on here.
    The Fly character is being spanked left, right & centre, what a phoney🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate������
    He is a top knob for sure.

What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Well the solution for you could be staring you right in the face
    Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff
    Strange post. Stick to planes.

Heisenberg

The Fly character is being spanked left, right & centre, what a phoney🤪🤪🤪
    Spanked or swatted, Steve?
    I think he's hilarious. His delusions of grandeur are ripe for taking the piss.

What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate������
    When you realise that resorting to using words like patronising prick & knobhead only tells me you have already lost the battle & that I could win the war without having to stoop to your gutter-mouth tactics.

I will await the cute & sharp one's to come along & see which sort of cleaners they want to take me to ?
    If they are that sharp & cute they will have already worked out that I am smart enough ( I won't use the 'educated' word ) to have legal backing that would bamboozle the best of the legal bods from Wales. Maybe because Maesteg needs something to boost it's values in being something other than a lavatory full of seaside windmills, it would be good if the Welsh legal council built a Law centre there for dealing with your 'chips on your shoulders'

Is it true that the locals think a field full of sheep is the local leisure centre?
    ba.jpg

Spanked or swatted, Steve?
    I think he's hilarious. His delusions of grandeur are ripe for taking the piss.
    Heisenberg, I doubt you have actually achieved anything of any provenance in your life, other than feeling great about pulling someone up on a spelling mistake.

Well whoopy Doo.....give yourself a pat on the back for really putting me in my place, you should also feel great that they shut the mines as if they hadn't you would be down the 'pit' getting me my coal.

I will chuckle away when you do finally find out whether I do have delusions of grandeur or whether I am actually playing down my real status.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg, I doubt you have actually achieved anything of any provenance in your life, other than feeling great about pulling someone up on a spelling mistake.

Well whoopy Doo.....give yourself a pat on the back for really putting me in my place, you should also feel great that they shut the mines as if they hadn't you would be down the 'pit' getting me my coal.

I will chuckle away when you do finally find out whether I do have delusions of grandeur or whether I am actually playing down my real status.
    The funniest part isn't that you made a basic spelling error (although one that a pilot, specifically, shouldn't make) - it's your attempts at explaining it.

You've joined this board, made numerous offensive remarks about Cardiff fans and Welsh people (so... 99% of the people who post on here) and then try to claim the high ground (pun intended).

You're obviously a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves. Whereas I know my place; I'm a sarcastic prick who knows that I'm of average intelligence - but seemingly still showing you up, somehow.

Get back to Quora and ask for your next reply to a question you can't answer. Goodnight, Flyer

Re: WARNOCK IN..

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No other manager will be able to make the players pass more accurately, I'm afraid.
    TRUE

Bet you thought you'd be arguing with Cardiff City fans at five to one in the morning on a Wednesday at some point in your clearly very arse life.

The funniest part isn't that you made a basic spelling error (although one that a pilot, specifically, shouldn't make) - it's your attempts at explaining it.

You've joined this board, made numerous offensive remarks about Cardiff fans and Welsh people (so... 99% of the people who post on here) and then try to claim the high ground (pun intended).

You're obviously a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves. Whereas I know my place; I'm a sarcastic prick who knows that I'm of average intelligence - but seemingly still showing you up, somehow.

Get back to Quora and ask for your next reply to a question you can't answer. Goodnight, Flyer
    Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.

Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.
    this is the Irish guy Louth .

[QUOTE=Flyer46;4954510]Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.

Hopefully you'll keep to your word when you said you'd fukc off after 120 odd posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    this is the Irish guy Louth .
    Great shout

Anyway, back to the Warnock out question. I imagine he will probably be out at the end of the season. Either because we have been relegated or he has performed the miracle of keeping us up in which case he can retire with his reputation enhanced. If either was the case would the club be attracted by the cheap option of promoting Kevin Blackwell? Perish the thought.

Have you learned the difference between "fly's" and "flies" yet?

When you realise that resorting to using words like patronising prick & knobhead only tells me you have already lost the battle & that I could win the war without having to stoop to your gutter-mouth tactics.

I will await the cute & sharp one's to come along & see which sort of cleaners they want to take me to ?
    If they are that sharp & cute they will have already worked out that I am smart enough ( I won't use the 'educated' word ) to have legal backing that would bamboozle the best of the legal bods from Wales. Maybe because Maesteg needs something to boost it's values in being something other than a lavatory full of seaside windmills, it would be good if the Welsh legal council built a Law centre there for dealing with your 'chips on your shoulders'

Is it true that the locals think a field full of sheep is the local leisure centre?
    ba.jpg
    It's sharp ones.

What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Well the solution for you could be staring you right in the face
    Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff
    Which team from the East end of London do you support ?

What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate😂😂😂

For someone so eloquent and educated his grammar is questionable.

Are there seriously calls for Colin's head?

ba.jpg
    It’s a joke from the 70’s....wow

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

Why? He gets things wrong now and then, so what? We have a limited squad over performing again. Say we do go down, who do you want in charge? A guy who has more promotions than any other person or some random?

I really don't know what to make of that game. Thought the boys worked well, but we are obviously short of quality. The way Morrison and Gunnar was passing, it looked more like league one.. I've been puzzled about our gameplan last couple of games also. Not evident what we are trying to do, and I don't think the players know either. There is no rhythm or coherence. I think that last cross from Ward sums it up. He lifted his head, saw nobody was in the box, but still made the cross. No intelligence in that team. Warnock has to leave at the end of the season. I don't even care if he takes us back up again.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why? He gets things wrong now and then, so what? We have a limited squad over performing again. Say we do go down, who do you want in charge? A guy who has more promotions than any other person or some random?
    So sustainable only means a few pennies in the bank? It has nothing to do with football? I think we have reached a dead end. Isn't much more growth in this approach.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I don't want him to go before the end of the season. Apart from Ole, I can't remember City having a foreign manager, so maybe it would be time to bring in someone from outside of the UK.

If the manager has to be from the UK, I'd love to see Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche here but that's never going to happen.