+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WARNOCK OUT..

Re: WARNOCK OUT..

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Are there seriously calls for Colin's head?
    It's impossible to call for Warnock's head because of the unlimited amount of credit he has in the bank for rescuing our club from potential oblivion.

I was gonna start the next sentence with "however" but that would mean I'm really calling for his head! I do think our club needs to find some way of implementing a medium or long term vision of where we'd like to be in 5 or 10 years.

I look at your club and off the pitch it's an absolute car crash yet there is enough footballing nous there somewhere along the line to realise that Graham Potter is a manager with a vision who wants to play with young and hungry players who can make an impact in the next 5 years.

We live for today. There is no thought of where we're going and even as a team we have players like Bobby Reid, Camarasa then we have players like Morrison, Manga, Peltier.

We are like a mish mash thrown together with no coherent plan. Our managers way of thinking is more "put a solid group of characters together then sprinkle one or two in for x factor"

Personally I think this is method is out dated.

You can't be a mixture of both, unfortunately our limitations demand than we can only be a hard working team that feed off scraps.

The lack of loyalty from some so called supporters i find very sad.Short memories,no thought of where we have come from or how we got here.No thought of what our manager has been through these last weeks.
    We are what we are at the moment but the one thing I thought we had was loyal fans.Looks like I was wrong.
    At the first sign of things looking difficult they come out with sack the manager. Its hard to believe.
    I dont understand the mentality . Its like kids who cant have their own way.Grow up and try backing the team and manager. Its our only chance. And if we do go down say thanks for the ride.

CardiffCitySince1927

Warnock out? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Is that a possibility? Tans objective must surely be stay up. But we are conceding so many goals it’s looking unlikely that we will.

So does Tan stick or twist?

We might be punching above our weight but if we punch a bit harder the rewards are massive.
    Who would want to come here at this stage of the season?

Warnock has to stay until the summer. There's still a chance we will stay up by the skin of our teeth, but even if we do I think we need to make a change in the summer.

This sack the manager crap hardly ever works unless you give the new one a bundle of cash to spend. Its a knee jerk reaction from people who do not understand our situation.Warnock will know when the time is right to call it a day. Only a few weeks ago media pundits were praising him to the hilt but as i said one what price loyality.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    The lack of loyalty from some so called supporters i find very sad.Short memories,no thought of where we have come from or how we got here.No thought of what our manager has been through these last weeks.
    We are what we are at the moment but the one thing I thought we had was loyal fans.Looks like I was wrong.
    At the first sign of things looking difficult they come out with sack the manager. Its hard to believe.
    I dont understand the mentality . Its like kids who cant have their own way.Grow up and try backing the team and manager. Its our only chance. And if we do go down say thanks for the ride.
    We can’t keep looking at the past though we have an amazing opportunity for the club to really progress and I don’t think the manager should be exempt from criticism when his team selection and tactics are letting us down, I don’t think anyone would disagree with having a statue of Warnock outside CCS but the club is always bigger than any manager or player and that comes first, we all want what’s best for the club

Re: WARNOCK IN..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    You can't be serious?
    Totally. Warnock is hardly responsible for players lacking ball control and for their passes going astray so frequently. And for free kicks and throw-ins to be so wayward.

Re: WARNOCK IN..

My personal view regarding our efforts in respect of the Premier League are as follows:

1. The first promotion to the Premier League didn't count - as it was during the red era. And riddled with poor policy due to Tan's lack of understanding of football throughout.

2. Unexpected promotion this time around with a squad that hugely over-achieved last season, played their hearts out this season but their limitations would be inevitably be exposed this season. Not helped by not signing a striker in the close season. Warnock obviously did more than his remit and that should never be forgotten.

3. If we can stabilise in the Championship next year and seek a more modern type of manager who tries to play quality football whilst the club still has the benefits of the parachute payments we may even have a third crack of the whip in the near future - and which may give us a better chance of staying up. Even if we miraculously stayed up this season, which is highly unlikely, I don't see us doing a Burnley.

Seems to me that the CCFC Fans should set up a Dance Evening for Neil Warnock.
    You could play the hokey cokey all night & when midnight strikes you can see whether he has his ' left leg in ' or his ' left leg out '

It seems apparent that the supporters don't know whether they want Warnock in or Warnock out?

If he was to be ousted who would you want to see stepping into his boots?

From what I have seen in the posts on this messageboard I think Warnock has done a pretty good job of keeping CCFC together so perhaps the fans & Tan should reward him for his efforts with a bit of loyalty instead of ' slingshotting him at every bad opportunity '

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.
    You're posting on the messageboard of a football club that you don't support at half past one on a Wednesday morning.

Its not just me that thinks Flyer46 is a waste of space then. PS. Warnock in

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Agree 100%. Two games ago, we had won two in a row and were going to finish mid table. Now, two defeats later, we are going down and going to be overtaken by Fulham and Huddersfield. We are not even in the bottom three ffs. I really dont get whats the matter with some posters. On Tuesday evening half the team were either unavailable or only part fit, due to illness in the camp, but the manager is criticised for team selection !!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You're posting on the messageboard of a football club that you don't support at half past one on a Wednesday morning.
    Is that on local time or Australian time? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Is that on local time or Australian time? ��
    Exactly.....just remind him of what’s becoming known as the Swansea red hole

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Exactly.....just remind him of what’s becoming known as the Swansea red hole
    What is the Swansea Red Hole ?