+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNOCK OUT..

WARNOCK OUT..

...smarted.

Re: WARNOCK OUT..

Is that a possibility? Tans objective must surely be stay up. But we are conceding so many goals it’s looking unlikely that we will.

So does Tan stick or twist?

We might be punching above our weight but if we punch a bit harder the rewards are massive.

WARNOCK IN..

...consistent

Re: WARNOCK IN..

No other manager will be able to make the players pass more accurately, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No other manager will be able to make the players pass more accurately, I'm afraid.
    I don't believe only Warnock could keep us up

Yes they could.

What shame Brendan has gone to Leicester then!

What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Well the solution for you could be staring you right in the face
    Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff
    Any need for any of that?

I thought your posts were too eloquent to be the person TLG said you were, as his posts were an absolute mess. Especially late at night after a few beers.........

Now it seems all you had been doing was copying and pasting from the pilot forum. When you post in your own words it is clear who you are.

You can tell it's the school holidays, can't you?

Seems like baby's got on Daddy's PC again and is brainlessly mashing the keyboard.

Go away.

....Dated..

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    ...smarted.
    Warnock out of his depth. Took the 2nd goal before he made changes.
    Fked up a side that won two on the bounce.
    I hope he retires at the end of the season

MY EYES!!!!!

Fuk off bell end

You can't be serious?

Heisenberg

Do you write your notes for work in the Crayola rainbow? You're a strange individual.

I wasn’t being serious. That said, if ever we could do with a new manager bounce, now would be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Any need for any of that?

I thought your posts were too eloquent to be the person TLG said you were, as his posts were an absolute mess. Especially late at night after a few beers.........

Now it seems all you had been doing was copying and pasting from the pilot forum. When you post in your own words it is clear who you are.
    Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent to be the person who a few thought I was, let's be clear " I haven't copied & pasted anything from the Pilot forum "
    I have proven myself to those who seem sensible enough to not abuse the information that I have received throughout the ongoing investigative process, how would you explain me having produced documentary evidence that the AAIB only released on Monday before that occurred, how would you explain me having a copy of the deceased pilots licence when the AAIB released a statement that his original licence can't be located?

You guys obviously know much more than I do about Football & I happily accept that, so why do the cynics amongst you not accept that I know more about Aviation than you lot do? I am still waiting for someone to challenge me on anything I posted pre the Interim report being released that isn't now known to be true & correct?

The coloured in posts were put on here because I thought the educationally inept amongst you might like to see the pretty colours ( sorry we ran out of sticky back plastic or I would have done you all a backdrop to brighten up your days )

Heisenberg

Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent
    Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Do you write your notes for work in the Crayola rainbow? You're a strange individual.
    Just trying to fit in with you guys I accept I am a strange individual, some of the other posters on here are demented individuals....will they accept that?

Heisenberg

Just trying to fit in with you guys I accept I am a strange individual, some of the other posters on here are demented individuals
    Have you learned the difference between "fly's" and "flies" yet?

Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent to be the person who a few thought I was, let's be clear " I haven't copied & pasted anything from the Pilot forum "
    I have proven myself to those who seem sensible enough to not abuse the information that I have received throughout the ongoing investigative process, how would you explain me having produced documentary evidence that the AAIB only released on Monday before that occurred, how would you explain me having a copy of the deceased pilots licence when the AAIB released a statement that his original licence can't be located?

You guys obviously know much more than I do about Football & I happily accept that, so why do the cynics amongst you not accept that I know more about Aviation than you lot do? I am still waiting for someone to challenge me on anything I posted pre the Interim report being released that isn't now known to be true & correct?

The coloured in posts were put on here because I thought the educationally inept amongst you might like to see the pretty colours ( sorry we ran out of sticky back plastic or I would have done you all a backdrop to brighten up your days )
    i appreciated the colours thank you very much. one day i hope to be at your level of intellect. would love it if my boss allowed me to spend my time shitposting on a football forum all day.

Father Dougal,

What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Have you learned the difference between "fly's" and "flies" yet?
    Yes, but is that really important?
    If your only satisfaction is 'getting a brownie point by pulling me up about a predictive text error' I feel sorry for you

With a name like Heisenberg I am guessing you are a sauerkraut I hope the predictive text didn't spell that wrongly because I would hate to upset a Bitter German