+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're done

We're done

Fair play if you're an optimistic but imo we're done and going down. How the **** did bacuna have a 5 year deal very depressing tonight Everton are shit and we go ahead and gift them 2 goals, another piss poor team selection and tactics from Warnock but I'm sure the usual suspects will probably claim we played well

Re: We're done

That was awful again.
    Before the game started I commented that looked like a championship team, and so it proved, albeit a poor one. How the hell we have got any points this season I do not know.
    Perhaps Warnock should step down as we plan for next season in championship.

What ever happens this needs to be Neil's last season. We need a new approach.

As piss poor as we’ve been lately, there are still 3 teams below us at the moment. We are dancing on thin ice.

Look on the bright side, we get to play Swansea Town twice and Bristol Shity twice

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    As piss poor as we’ve been lately, there are still 3 teams below us at the moment. We are dancing on thin ice.
    For 24hrs

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    i won't tell you who soton play tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fair play if you're an optimistic but imo we're done and going down. How the **** did bacuna have a 5 year deal very depressing tonight Everton are shit and we go ahead and gift them 2 goals, another piss poor team selection and tactics from Warnock but I'm sure the usual suspects will probably claim we played well
    Think you're prob. correct. 3 points, even 2 from these 2 games would have been so precious. Watford way better than Everton, but in the 1st half - until the 41st minute - we had held them comfortably.
    We're essentially a team with a mid-championship squad. The gulf in class between us and others means we have to be concentrating 100% for 100% of the game. When we slip up, these teams punish us..

I kept my thoughts to myself after Friday but in some ways tonight was even worse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't see where we're going as a club at times.

It was nice to see Bobby Reid try to pick out some positions in between lines but when you've got a back four who don't trust their own ability to be able to pass the ball to his feet what's the point?!

We are a huff and puff 1970s team with good honest, likeable characters filling our squad but unfortunately the management or players don't seem to be able to quite cut it at this level.

Having absolutely no interest in whether Cardiff City FC stay up or go down I will predict a few scores on Matches in the Relegation Zone
    I am making bold statements according to some of you, so cop a load of this
    CCFC.jpg

Can't see us scoring 2 goals against Burnley I'm afraid

Maybe giving the players a holiday instead of warm weather training was the wrong thing to do judging on the performances since !

In both games , we have looked comfortable at 0-0 then given soft goals away and incapable of stringing more than 2 passes together.

Even when we get the chance to put a cross in we either fail to beat the first man or completely miss everyone...the team and the manager just look like they have lost their way maybe the impact of the events of January have taken more out than we thought ?

It'll be alright on the night

Where do you start with that performance? The only player to come away with any credit is Zohore and i suppose reid was trying to do the right things. Everton controlled possession but were slow, they weren't really stretching us. Same bullshit tactics in offering zero support to Zohore a midfield that has no composure or creativity and four accidents at the back. Everton (like every team we play against)were afforded time to build, when we did pressurise them in their own third (i think it happened twice)they weren't comfortable, yet we decided to shift another soft goal and our manager did absolutely **** all in attempting to take the game by the boots in order to get something out of the game. Let's just sit in and hope for a world class goal, a breakaway, a set piece or something in the final minutes of the game instead of being assertive and allowing the players to move into positions that may leave a gap for the opposition but might put us in a position to actually create something, because that's what we need to do in order to win games. That was an absolute shambles, Pickford could've played with a cigar and caught up on some paperwork, I don't even think he had a save to make.

We are doomed Mr Manering

We’ve been shit last two games. Too knackered to finish this post but it’s along the lines of we’re still in the mix.

We have to hope that other teams are shittier than us.
    Not even sure where our next point will come from.
    It was good whilst it lasted but emotion and “huff and puff” as someone put it will only take you so far.
    We’ve hit the blocks and like Fulham and Huddersfield we look down.

We can hopefully make 4 changes
    Niasde Camer arte ralls & pelts

While it's perfectly possible for us to win the battle against relegation - there are some awful teams around us - tonight was the first time I have felt that we are doomed. We've put in some poor performances on occasions but I always felt we could bounce back from them. The last two games we have not played well and then fallen apart after falling behind. The fight seems to have gone from the players. Hopefully Warnock can knock them back into shape and the return of Camarasa and Niasse will help. But it doesn't look good.

Have FAITH

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We played well for 3 games on the spin, playing basically the same way. Reid in behind, Paterson on the right and everyone mucking in. We win the last 2, and then vs Watford we change everything. I'll forgive a lot of things but after 24 games or whatever, we find a way to win and we change it? It's very depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We played well for 3 games on the spin, playing basically the same way. Reid in behind, Paterson on the right and everyone mucking in. We win the last 2, and then vs Watford we change everything. I'll forgive a lot of things but after 24 games or whatever, we find a way to win and we change it? It's very depressing.
    Well, from Warnocks post match comments, he is looking for players to keep him warm in the trenches. He surely got that in Morrison, Gunnar and Patterson. I mean, the way we are playing we might as well bring Been Turner back. And I can't wrap my head around Ethridge’s distributions.. Can't think of any other keeper in the league who solely kick it long. The amount of times that comes right back at us..

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes. This.

We are not a complicated side. We never were.

That Watford team selection seems to have thrown everything. Even last night with Reid back- we then leave Patterson out and have hoilett and Mendez in!

Doesn’t make sense

I think we have 6 more points in us - probably not enough to stay up.
    But at least we won’t be bottom or relegated by Christmas as many predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes. This.

We are not a complicated side. We never were.

That Watford team selection seems to have thrown everything. Even last night with Reid back- we then leave Patterson out and have hoilett and Mendez in!

Doesn’t make sense
    What has happened to Hoilett? He's a shadow of the player he was last year. I suppose the same could be said about a lot of our players but with him, it is remarkable.

Anyway, I hope we bring Camarasa and others back in on Saturday and give it a real go. We just get picked off when we sit back, we're not good enough to defend.