+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollow words from Warnock

Re: Hollow words from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think that if you read a book or two, you'll find that the USSR and America won the war.
    Lots seem to enjoy rewriting history, saying that Britain won the war virtually on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Lots seem to enjoy rewriting history, saying that Britain won the war virtually on our own.
    I think British military casualties accounted for something like 1.8% of the overall total. Russia Germany and Japan lost by far the most.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Mr. Churchill says
    "We gotta fight the bloody battle to the very end
    that fat **** sat on his arse smoking cigars all day

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    One's is correct in the context I used it.
    No it's not. One's is possessive. Ones is the plural of one, which is context in which you used it.

FCUK ME ........ Gone from a Warnock thread to a CHURCHILL RACIST MASS MURDERER one

GET A GRIP

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    FCUK ME ........ Gone from a Warnock thread to a CHURCHILL RACIST MASS MURDERER one

GET A GRIP
    Great innit, love the Chinese Whispers way threads go. The surreal aspect is one of the attractions of this messageboard, you can shoehorn anything in 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Against Bournemouth and Southampton he played a personnel and passing style that for the first time this season worked. Why the hell did he change it again. That is the most frustrating thing and the number one reason I want this to be Neil's last season at the club.
    Sadly without Camarasa we don't have a player who is really comfortable on the ball in the centre to do that.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Sadly without Camarasa we don't have a player who is really comfortable on the ball in the centre to do that.

StT.
    <><
    I'd argue we do. Ok they're not the quality of the rest of the premiership but our midfielders can pass a ball when instructed to do so and when there is movement around them. We saw that when Niasse and Reid play together. We need to get back to the way we were in those games. Can't believe Warnock changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post

GET A GRIP
    We don’t stick to the script here pal

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Churchill was a white supremacist mass murderer
    Uhh?
    I think that was the other bloke?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Uhh?
    I think that was the other bloke?
    Yes to be fair he was certainly worse, but that's a pretty low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    That Bell-end as you call him ensured that you weren't having to speak German because under his Bell-endish trail of thought he got our boys to " fight the bloody battle to the very end "

Another thing that Bell-end ensured was that the international language of Aviation was English " Because we won the ****ing war "

The older one's amongst us probably had relatives who fought in the wars & we owe them a great deal of gratitude.

Here we are discussing a FOOTBALL TEAM that struggle to win a football match, putting Churchill into a discussion about Warnock is a tad ****ed up.....Churchill organised an army & proved himself, Warnock can't even organise a squad of footballers, but hey guys keep comparing them & it will all be fine.
    Big ****ing nibble here!

How come the Germans still speak German as a first language though? And apart from pilots who gives 2 shits what the language of aviation is?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Big ****ing nibble here!

How come the Germans still speak German as a first language though? And apart from pilots who gives 2 shits what the language of aviation is?
    The Germans still speak German because they are German, The French speak French because they are French... The English speak English because they are English ( well they did but now it seems to be Urdu or Polish ), The Scottish speak very little because they are always too pissed to talk

Even though Great Britain are reported to have won the war, Germany is a better place having been rebuilt after it was bombed to shit, so really they are the 'Winners'