+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality..not criticism...

Reality..not criticism...

If Fulham win tonight we'll end up 19th. We are a Championship team who came up unexpectedly..like Huddersfield. We bought 3 Championship players so we haven't strengthened anywhere near enough. ..just getting real

Re: Reality..not criticism...

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    If Fulham win tonight we'll end up 19th. We are a Championship team who came up unexpectedly..like Huddersfield. We bought 3 Championship players so we haven't strengthened anywhere near enough. ..just getting real
    And you've only just realized that now

How will we end up 19th?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How will we end up 19th?
    because Fulham will catch and overtake us...not complicated

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    And you've only just realized that now

...not at all...I said at the start every point woukd be a bonus

Your maths is well off.

It is complicated if you think they can go above us tonight 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It is complicated if you think they can go above us tonight 😂
    Seems unfair that Fulham get awarded 9 points for a win and we only get 3 😂

..the clue is in the word 'end'

Kenny, I think you are banging your head against the wall if you think the readership on here understand plain old english.

The only thing they need to understand is that their team are heading down into EFL 1 it will be at the end of the season & definitely the end of CCFC being ever able to get back in the Premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Kenny, I think you are banging your head against the wall if you think the readership on here understand plain old english.

The only thing they need to understand is that their team are heading down into EFL 1 it will be at the end of the season & definitely the end of CCFC being ever able to get back in the Premier league.
    That's a strange conclusion to draw? Why ever?

Then you probably should have stated "at the end of the season". What you wrote is relating to the present tense "if Fulham win tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Enlighten me Why is that a strange conclusion to draw? You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Manager, You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Players.

You have a Manager & Squad who have just suffered an immense loss that they hoped would be the saviour of CCFC, taking an overview of the reason why Sala was coming to CCFC & I think it is common knowledge that his USP was that he was to be the goalscorer..

He must have been highly regarded as a goalscorer because he even claimed he would help Jack McKay score goals.

Please ignore him he’ll go away soon enough. Never seen such a bizarre person on any Cardiff MB

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Please ignore him he’ll go away soon enough. Never seen such a bizarre person on any Cardiff MB
    Is he that Dayo character?

Look around the Cardiff MB it is over-populated by bizarre people, I haven't seen a balance of supportive posts against the counterproductive posts....... Looks to me that 90% of the posters are on Destruct mode & not really supporters of the team they claim to support or follow.

Enlighten me Why is that a strange conclusion to draw? You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Manager, You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Players.

You have a Manager & Squad who have just suffered an immense loss that they hoped would be the saviour of CCFC, taking an overview of the reason why Sala was coming to CCFC & I think it is common knowledge that his USP was that he was to be the goalscorer..

He must have been highly regarded as a goalscorer because he even claimed he would help Jack McKay score goals.
    That doesn't explain why you think if Cardiff got relegated they would never return?

The last time we got relegated we were in a hell of a mess, yet here we are again 5 years later.
    I've thought we will probably go down all season long, and I'm fine with that, but there's no reason at all that in a few years after that we couldn't come back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Is he that Dayo character?
    Either daya or roathie. It’s pathetic

Sorry. Didn’t realise you can look into the future.

Because no one is taking any notice of him.

Heisenberg

Says the guy who claims that he's well educated and a pilot... yet had to Google "is it fly's or flies?"

Judging by your ever increasing defensive posts about intelligence, you must be seething. I can picture you bashing at your keyboard, frothing at the mouth whilst mumbling incoherently to yourself about these stupid Cardiff City fans

That's a bold statement

That doesn't explain why you think if Cardiff got relegated they would never return?

The last time we got relegated we were in a hell of a mess, yet here we are again 5 years later.
    I've thought we will probably go down all season long, and I'm fine with that, but there's no reason at all that in a few years after that we couldn't come back up?
    I didn't say CCFC will never return to the Premier league, I said if they get relegated I doubt they would return !
    Who was the manager when you last got relegated?
    Who was the manager when you last got promoted?
    Googling the Cardiff FC managers there seems to be a lot of Short terms in the list, by comparison to some I think Warnock has done well to have been the manager for the length he has.

I hope you do manage to stay up, everyone loves a trier ( or should that be tryer? )

I didn't say CCFC will never return to the Premier league, I said if they get relegated I doubt they would return !
    Who was the manager when you last got relegated?
    Who was the manager when you last got promoted?
    Googling the Cardiff FC managers there seems to be a lot of Short terms in the list, by comparison to some I think Warnock has done well to have been the manager for the length he has.

I hope you do manage to stay up, everyone loves a trier ( or should that be tryer? )
    Most teams don't come straight back up, I wouldn't expect us to either.
    The average length of a manager's contract in UK football is something like 16 months, so I guess we are probably the norm

Think you need to reread your post flyer