+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality..not criticism...

Re: Reality..not criticism...

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Judging by your ever increasing defensive posts about intelligence, you must be seething. I can picture you bashing at your keyboard, frothing at the mouth whilst mumbling incoherently to yourself about these stupid Cardiff City fans
    I clipped your message because the 'FLIES/FLY'S' remark is getting tedious now !!
    Now onto the other remark, I am happily sitting back laughing my cock off at the 'in-house bitching' by those who are supposed to be the Supporters of Cardiff City FC.

I can see why Neil Warnock & his squad are dispondent when the supporters are acting the way they are !
    As fans you should be ashamed of your methodology of supporting your football team, it quite frankly sucks.

That’s the problem with these characters, they just post too much. I didn’t give a shit when the copy and pasting from that flying forum was confined to a couple of threads but now every other post is a wall of text from this berk.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Think you need to reread your post flyer
    I can't seem to find that reference now, in all this shite which topic did I post the statement?
    I will reread it & see what I said if you would kindly point me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That’s the problem with these characters, they just post too much. I didn’t give a shit when the copy and pasting from that flying forum was confined to a couple of threads but now every other post is a wall of text from this berk.
    Croesy Blue,
    This Berk is not going to be posting any great amount of posts on the Aviation subject now, the interim report is out & the full report will be coming out at a much later date so until then I am refraining from posting on that subject, I reserve the right to answer 'slights' aimed at me.

I am quite enjoying getting into the bones of the football subjects now

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    That's a bold statement
    Indeed it is. However he’s gone from not knowing anything about football to seemingly having full knowledge on Wenger’s downfall at Arsenal within the space of about a day. Also his boss is fine with him spending so much of his time posting drivel on a Cardiff city forum.

He’s just weird

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I clipped your message because the 'FLIES/FLY'S' remark is getting tedious now !!
    Now onto the other remark, I am happily sitting back laughing my cock off at the 'in-house bitching' by those who are supposed to be the Supporters of Cardiff City FC.

I can see why Neil Warnock & his squad are dispondent when the supporters are acting the way they are !
    As fans you should be ashamed of your methodology of supporting your football team, it quite frankly sucks.
    It's not tedious for me, I'm thoroughly enjoying pointing out your flaws. You're supposed to be a well educated pilot... yet you've been caught out with seemingly basic English (for most of us) and you've also got things wrong relating to aeroplanes that you're supposed to be an expert in. It's really entertaining

You haven't got a clue about football, so I couldn't care less about your opinion on any matters relating to it. As such, I have no issues with you attempting to wind posters up with taunts about the club.

You're probably best sticking to pretending to know things about aviation though as you're less likely to get caught out on your lack of knowledge... Unless another pilot points out your mistakes again

Kenny, I think you are banging your head against the wall if you think the readership on here understand plain old english.

The only thing they need to understand is that their team are heading down into EFL 1 it will be at the end of the season & definitely the end of CCFC being ever able to get back in the Premier league.
    ‘Definitely’

I didn't say CCFC will never return to the Premier league, I said if they get relegated I doubt they would return !
    Who was the manager when you last got relegated?
    Who was the manager when you last got promoted?
    Googling the Cardiff FC managers there seems to be a lot of Short terms in the list, by comparison to some I think Warnock has done well to have been the manager for the length he has.

I hope you do manage to stay up, everyone loves a trier ( or should that be tryer? )
    ‘Doubt’

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    ‘Definitely’
    Yawn !!!!! Why are there so many nitpickers on this messageboard? I am now going to get every post proof read & checked before I post because you guys are so trivial when picking up on every word

‘Doubt’
    Yawn !!!!! Why are there so many nitpickers on this messageboard? I am now going to get every post proof read & checked before I post because you guys are so trivial when picking up on every word

You're probably best sticking to pretending to know things about aviation though as you're less likely to get caught out on your lack of knowledge... Unless another pilot points out your mistakes again
    Do you need to practice being a 'Prick' or does it come naturally?

Some pilots make small mistakes, some make huge mistakes, some make monumental mistakes.... I am still here so mine must be small mistakes.

Heisenberg

Do you need to practice being a 'Prick' or does it come naturally?

Some pilots make small mistakes, some make huge mistakes, some make monumental mistakes.... I am still here so mine must be small mistakes.
    It comes naturally... Like your inability to hide the fact that you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

You're moaning about people pointing out mistakes in your posts whilst simultaneously bragging about how much smarter you are than the posters on here.

Maybe if you at least tried to come across as a decent, reasonable human being, then we wouldn't all be laughing at your inadequacies

It comes naturally... Like your inability to hide the fact that you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

You're moaning about people pointing out mistakes in your posts whilst simultaneously bragging about how much smarter you are than the posters on here.

Maybe if you at least tried to come across as a decent, reasonable human being, then we wouldn't all be laughing at your inadequacies
    I am the first to admit that I am quick off the mark to retaliate when attacked, I started off on here being respectful in my posts as I prefer to treat people with respect until they treat me with disrespect, as soon as the 'attacks' & 'calling outs' start a defence mechanism comes into play & I do lower my standards to get to the level of those making the attacks.

Anyway, I will try to come across as a decent, reasonable human being, I was told earlier by my boss that I am being an arse on here, so that does need to change, I was told to wind my ego in because our office can't have two ego's in close proximity.

Why do you keep getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?

*proofread*

I am the first to admit that I am quick off the mark to retaliate when attacked, I started off on here being respectful in my posts as I prefer to treat people with respect until they treat me with disrespect, as soon as the 'attacks' & 'calling outs' start a defence mechanism comes into play & I do lower my standards to get to the level of those making the attacks.

Anyway, I will try to come across as a decent, reasonable human being, I was told earlier by my boss that I am being an arse on here, so that does need to change, I was told to wind my ego in because our office can't have two ego's in close proximity.
    *egos*

*egos*
    RFG, Are you a dictionary?
    FFS stop nitpicking on words.

*proofread*
    RFG, Are you a dictionary?
    FFS stop nitpicking on words.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Why do you keep getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?
    Equal amounts light entertainment and the fact that I'm a prick.

This new aeronautical poster has some of the hallmarks of Cedric does he not? Just waiting for the occasional "fella-me-lad" to provide confirmation.

If Mike bans him I’m going organise a protest march, he’s comedy gold and a welcome addition. 5 months time we’ll all be pining for him to get us through the summer. Easy to wind up, easy to rip his grammar to bits, easy for our other resident aeroplane experts to pick holes in his egotistical posts, easy to spot his contradictions ( I’m Welsh, I’ll take the piss out of the Welsh, I know nothing about football, I am akin to the Rothman’s/Sky Yearbook, I don’t get my info from Google, I do use Google etc etc). He’s bloody marvellous, long may he reign....Capt. James Bigglesworth, I salute you sir 👍

Heisenberg

If Mike bans him I’m going organise a protest march, he’s comedy gold and a welcome addition. 5 months time we’ll all be pining for him to get us through the summer. Easy to wind up, easy to rip his grammar to bits, easy for our other resident aeroplane experts to pick holes in his egotistical posts, easy to spot his contradictions ( I’m Welsh, I’ll take the piss out of the Welsh, I know nothing about football, I am akin to the Rothman’s/Sky Yearbook, I don’t get my info from Google, I do use Google etc etc). He’s bloody marvellous, long may he reign....Capt. James Bigglesworth, I salute you sir 👍
    Hear, hear... Or is it here, here?

"Hey Google..."

If Mike bans him I’m going organise a protest march, he’s comedy gold and a welcome addition. 5 months time we’ll all be pining for him to get us through the summer. Easy to wind up, easy to rip his grammar to bits, easy for our other resident aeroplane experts to pick holes in his egotistical posts, easy to spot his contradictions ( I’m Welsh, I’ll take the piss out of the Welsh, I know nothing about football, I am akin to the Rothman’s/Sky Yearbook, I don’t get my info from Google, I do use Google etc etc). He’s bloody marvellous, long may he reign....Capt. James Bigglesworth, I salute you sir ��
    or just make your own sub forum so you can have this "hilarious" back and forth rather than clogging up decent threads about cardiff. this thread was about football and it's turned into this crap like multiple threads elsewhere on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    or just make your own sub forum so you can have this "hilarious" back and forth rather than clogging up decent threads about cardiff. this thread was about football and it's turned into this crap like multiple threads elsewhere on the board
    Lighten up Llandaff, this board has always been a ‘meandering’ type of thing. Nigh on any thread that lasts two or three pages or more takes on a life of its own, always been that way. But this bloke is a special case, he needs to be ridiculed at any given opportunity regardless of content of thread.

Mr Flyer - no offence like - but why are you on this MB, please explain your interest?