+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans - Cool It

CardiffCitySince1927

Fans - Cool It

Look.
    I know we’ve had some dreadful results recently but cool it.
    We all know it is frustrating watching Cardiff, but c’mon.
    We went on a two game win streak - for the first time!
    We were optimistic, but after two dreadful games we’re baying for blood!
    I get that we played appalling, but this won’t help.

After last game, people were booing for god sake. That’s a ridiculous overreaction. We’ve in back to back games where we’ve looked as bad as that. There is no need.

We’re using players like Morrison as a scapegoat, he played well last game. He isn’t fully fit.
    We may be cussing Warnock, questioning all of his team choices but we don’t know what we have.

I believe last game, Manga was the issue for the first goal while Zohore was at fault for the second. Bamba being megged was shocking, and caused the third goal.

It may be fun to have a go at our players, but that was another game that shows how out of this league we are, but with such an underwhelming team on paper it is expected.

How will booing help?
    We need to encourage the team to dust ourselves down and get back at it.

Let’s not turn on the team when they need us the most.

TL;DR: get behind the team not attack it

CardiffCitySince1927

Re: Fans - Cool It

You get me?

The home games against Huddersfield, Watford & Everton will be remembered as the games that defined our season.

I agree....

fair enough to boo a lack of effort from the players, but these results aren't coming from a lack of effort, they are coming from silly mistakes that none of the players would've wanted to make anymore than we wanted to see

getting on the players backs will not help and only threatens to mess up the unity

shocking some of the things being shouted in the Canton stand last night

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffCitySince1927 View Post
    Look.

After last game, people were booing for god sake. That’s a ridiculous overreaction. We’ve in back to back games where we’ve looked as bad as that. There is no need.

We’re using players like Morrison as a scapegoat, he played well last game. He isn’t fully fit.
    We may be cussing Warnock, questioning all of his team choices but we don’t know what we have.

I believe last game, Manga was the issue for the first goal while Zohore was at fault for the second. Bamba being megged was shocking, and caused the third goal.

It may be fun to have a go at our players, but that was another game that shows how out of this league we are, but with such an underwhelming team on paper it is expected.

How will booing help?

You mean Holliet was to blame for the 1st and Manga for the 2nd

Look.

How will booing help?

That is a very sensible post
    I think the readership need to google what the definition of Supporter is, they seem to be mistaking it with the definition of Destroyer.

My life won't change if CCFC get relegated, my life won't change if CCFC stay in the Premier league. Though I do realise that Cardiff as a city will benefit if it still has a premier league football team next season.

I blame the Everton players, it’s their fault we lost.

Letting in 8 in two homes games and not having a shot on target last night is not really encouraging is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    I blame the Everton players, it’s their fault we lost.
    No its not. They were poor. Looked shot of confidence. We were just shocking. We just kept giving then the ball back.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The home games against Huddersfield, Watford & Everton will be remembered as the games that defined our season.

So will Bournemouth, Wolves, Southampton.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    You mean Holliet was to blame for the 1st and Manga for the 2nd
    No.
    1st: Manga should have pulled over to help Sean Morrison as he had two men after Bamba pulled across to press the crosser
    2nd: Zohore should have been centrally instead of playing left wing behind 2 men. Manga should have passed it centrally, and if Zohore was in his correct position - no goal

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Letting in 8 in two homes games and not having a shot on target last night is not really encouraging is it?
    No, it isn’t encouraging. However that doesn’t matter. It’s still our Cardiff

No.
    1st: Manga should have pulled over to help Sean Morrison as he had two men after Bamba pulled across to press the crosser
    2nd: Zohore should have been centrally instead of playing left wing behind 2 men. Manga should have passed it centrally, and if Zohore was in his correct position - no goal
    So the fact hoilett tried a ridiculous pass didn’t matter

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Gunnarson went close last night..

No.
    Thanks Jamie..

I think the lack of genuine quality player purchases are the key reasons why we are where we are .

Were running on empty ,we had an adrenalin rush after Sala , took a break, two bloody draws would have been alright ,very worrying, do agree cussing ,blaming players or booing helps no one , oh well back to the loyal 15 to 18k next year , space at the bars, and in the toilets.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    So the fact hoilett tried a ridiculous pass didn’t matter
    Last mistake is often the most crucial. That was the last mistake, allowing an extra man in the box.
    Sigurdsson dropped deep for the second and no one followed his run forward. I could attribute that to Bacuna but he was the other side of the box, so probably wouldn’t have got there even sprinting. Therefore I put it down to Zohore not being central.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    True, except it went out for a throw in.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think the lack of genuine quality player purchases are the key reasons why we are where we are .

Were running on empty ,we had an adrenalin rush after Sala , took a break, two bloody draws would have been alright ,very worrying, do agree cussing ,blaming players or booing helps no one , oh well back to the loyal 15 to 18k next year , space at the bars, and in the toilets.

Warnock was smart with his purchases. Yeah, we might not have someone who can rip up the league as we brought from the championship but it means these guys will stay with us if we went down. We are in a better position now if we went down than if Fulham did. If Fulham are relegated, about 12 of their players will leave ensuring they won’t really be in a place to try and challenge for promtion. Cardiff, we will have to rebuild our midfield yeah but we’re in a better position. We have established Championship players, who should perform well in that league.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    If I was Neil I'd ban that fxxckrr from shooting unless he's in the 6 yard box!

So will Bournemouth, Wolves, Southampton.
    If we stay up they will.

Maybe it’s a bit much to boo.

I have two issues. One, the window was crap. Our recruitment has been sub-par this season. Not bad, but not great, especially in January.

Two, Warnock said a couple of weeks back that we’ve got “twelve cup finals”. However, the effort, concentration or tactics were well off where they needed to be.

Fair enough if we lose by the odd goal or draw, but this group of professionals who are putting together a plan and putting it into action have gone wrong somewhere.

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If we stay up they will.
    No, even if we go down.

I still remember PNE 3-0, Wolves 1-0 and Derby 3-1

CardiffCitySince1927

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Maybe it’s a bit much to boo.

I have two issues. One, the window was crap. Our recruitment has been sub-par this season. Not bad, but not great, especially in January.

Two, Warnock said a couple of weeks back that we’ve got “twelve cup finals”. However, the effort, concentration or tactics were well off where they needed to be.

Fair enough if we lose by the odd goal or draw, but this group of professionals who are putting together a plan and putting it into action have gone wrong somewhere.
    The recruitment is smart, it prepares us for going down and will allow us to be prepared for the championship.

Our January was ruined by the sad Sala incident. Players pulled out of deals with us and we were only able to get Bacuna after that.

We’ve been given a mammoth task, one no one has ever had to face. We’re doing well enough

The recruitment is smart, it prepares us for going down and will allow us to be prepared for the championship.

Our January was ruined by the sad Sala incident. Players pulled out of deals with us and we were only able to get Bacuna after that.

We’ve been given a mammoth task, one no one has ever had to face. We’re doing well enough
    Understandable he was a panic buy but 5 ****ing years