+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans - Cool It

Re: Fans - Cool It

I'm starting to think it's my fault. I've missed Man City, Spurs, Watford and Everton home this season and we've conceded 16 goals in those games.

As an aside, anybody who booed last night should take a long hard look at themselves

Who’s the feller who pisses in the magical urinal? I bet he hasn’t been doing it letting us all down

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Understandable he was a panic buy but 5 ****ing years
    ****ing bonkers

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    ****ing bonkers
    Total madness mate apart from that free kick he scored against us has he actually done anything to note?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Total madness mate apart from that free kick he scored against us has he actually done anything to note?
    I’m sure DML could make a solid case for him having a good career, and being worth a 5 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m sure DML could make a solid case for him having a good career, and being worth a 5 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffCitySince1927 View Post
    Warnock was smart with his purchases. Yeah, we might not have someone who can rip up the league as we brought from the championship but it means these guys will stay with us if we went down. We are in a better position now if we went down than if Fulham did. If Fulham are relegated, about 12 of their players will leave ensuring they won’t really be in a place to try and challenge for promtion. Cardiff, we will have to rebuild our midfield yeah but we’re in a better position. We have established Championship players, who should perform well in that league.
    We have played a back three with a combined age of ninety six recently. As you mention, we will need to completely rebuild our midfield and, through the Sala tragedy, will need to recruit in the striking department as well. We are a club with an ageing squad and what has become a tradition of not producing our own players - whoever is in charge of us next season, will have a tough task on their hands even if we are in the Championship.

No.
    1st: Manga should have pulled over to help Sean Morrison as he had two men after Bamba pulled across to press the crosser
    2nd: Zohore should have been centrally instead of playing left wing behind 2 men. Manga should have passed it centrally, and if Zohore was in his correct position - no goal
    Nathan Blake doesn't agree

The recruitment is smart, it prepares us for going down and will allow us to be prepared for the championship.

Our January was ruined by the sad Sala incident. Players pulled out of deals with us and we were only able to get Bacuna after that.

We’ve been given a mammoth task, one no one has ever had to face. We’re doing well enough
    I understand your logic but it seems a bit daft to be preparing for the championship when you’ve just got promoted to the Premier League.

I think it’s something that everyone can fall back on with hindsight but we should have sorted out a defender and a striker a long time ago.

I’d argue that we don’t need to be in the Premier League, neither in terms of finances nor reputation to sign most of the players we’ve signed.

Don’t get me wrong, Warnock and the players have done really well. I just think that we are heavy in midfield and short in other areas and that with a more astute approach to recruitment we could have got better players that would have given us the edge we need..... to stay in the Premier League.