+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Realistically... is it one from Brighton, Us and Southampton?

Realistically... is it one from Brighton, Us and Southampton?

I think any club on 30 points right now with ten games remaining would have to go some to get relegated.

I really cannot see Fulham getting out of trouble and putting my neck right out, i would say Huddersfield are as good as gone.

Re: Realistically... is it one from Brighton, Us and Southampton?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by dave1927 View Post
    I think any club on 30 points right now with ten games remaining would have to go some to get relegated.

I really cannot see Fulham getting out of trouble and putting my neck right out, i would say Huddersfield are as good as gone.
    Realistically? Its us.

Yes we beat Southampton twice but in the other games they have 27 points from 26 games, and we have 19 points from 26 games.

Their goal difference gives an extra point.

It would take some belief to think we will get 3 more points in our last 10 games then they will. Especially when we have man u man city Liverpool and Chelsea to come.......

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Realistically? Its us.

Yes we beat Southampton twice but in the other games they have 27 points from 26 games, and we have 19 points from 26 games.

It would take some belief to think we will get 3 more points in our last 10 games then they will. Especially when we have man u man city Liverpool and Chelsea to come.......
    Agreed sadly. I think we’ll be relegated after 36 games

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Realistically? Its us.

Well, Southampton's next 5 fixtures are Manu, Spurs, Watford away, a south-coast derby/6-pointer at Brighton and Liverpool. So, not a huge surprise if they didn't win any of those. Things can still twist and turn.

I didn't see that one coming. Fulham on 17 points that is. Apparently they were poor again tonight.
    If we are still in touch after the West Ham game I'll be well pleased.