+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Might our away games keep us up?

Might our away games keep us up?

We've now played 9 teams twice this season.

4 of those second fixtures have been away. Of those 4, 1 result has better, 2 the same, 1 worse.

5 of those second fixtures have been at home. Of those 5, 1 result has been better, 1 the same, 3 worse.

Of those home games, only the Bournemouth game fills us with any positivity and, then, we had a bizarre handball and wandering goalkeeper to thank. The other 4 (Spurs, Huddersfield, Watford and Everton) were thoroughly dispiriting spectacles.

Away from home, Newcastle apart, we've had lots of encouraging results and performances.

It's almost certain that if we don't yet wins against Palace and West Ham at home we're doomed, yet with our performances and results at home taking a nosedive, can we feel confident about winning another game at home, especially when Warnock seems to have forgotten how to play at home?

Away from home we've arguably got better.

Re: Might our away games keep us up?

It doesn't look good

I agree it's looking bad and I also agree that if we are to survive it wI'll be our away form. Our home former has taken a nosedive. I think we are anxious at home. Perhaps we are slightly less so away.

That Predictor doesn't favour you guys staying up, but it could be totally wrong because I predict Arsenal will be in the top four teams that qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League, so there is still hope for Cardiff City FC to stay up in the Premier league by the skin of your teeth.

On a serious note, What type of attendances do you get at a Home game by CCFC supporters? & what allocation of tickets do the opposition get?

rele.jpg

The predictor is getting worse for you but not quite as bad as it is for Fulham.

rele1.jpg