+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic fans

Re: Celtic fans

Brendan, or any manager of his calibre, is really not going to give a toss about winning ‘the treble treble’. To suggest he traded ‘immortality for mediocrity’ is risible I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Agreed. No place for it in football.
    https://youtu.be/w7tZ_nF1anM

Would you want any of this scum joining the premier league? How sick in the head have you got to be to join in with this chant?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    https://youtu.be/w7tZ_nF1anM

Would you want any of this scum joining the premier league? How sick in the head have you got to be to join in with this chant?
    There are plenty of brainless idiots supporting English and Welsh clubs as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There are plenty of brainless idiots supporting English and Welsh clubs as well
    Would you want to add to it?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Would you want to add to it?
    The only reason I wouldn't want them to join, is it would be utterly devastating on the clubs in Scotland that were left behind.
    Currently they get about £1 million per season TV money in the SPL. Take Celtic and Rangers out and god knows how much that would drop to.

The only reason I wouldn't want them to join, is it would be utterly devastating on the clubs in Scotland that were left behind.
    Currently they get about £1 million per season TV money in the SPL. Take Celtic and Rangers out and god knows how much that would drop to.
    £1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    £1 ?
    DrTliKWWsAAg4ep.jpgDrTljGuXgAA2rrd.jpg

Wild

Could end up like the Welsh league.