Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
Despite earning close to a million this spiv couldn’t be bothered to ring up a licenced air taxi firm and use a public transport aircraft With two commercially licenced and type rated crew up front.
I thought it was 10% of the transfer fee, so the spiv would earn over a million (£1.5m is rumoured )

He took the cheap option because it was only “Cardiff City” and used the equivalent of an unlicensed taxi to transport a £15m asset.
Sadly you have hit the nail on the head, McKay used the 'Mates Rates' option, though I am not sure how much longer McKay & Henderson will be Mates? I would like to see McKay & Henderson being Cell mates?

If Sala was on his way to a top six club he would have been on a Learjet.
I am not sure any of the Top Six clubs would supply a Learjet... a few of the Top Six clubs have directors that have personal aircraft (i.e. THFC with A.Sugar.... AFC had a Citation 550 but now have a Airbus A340 & H175 Chopper at their disposal.... AFC had a Piper Navajo & Bae 125 quite a few years back before the 550..... though I suspect the Big Six would use Airline tickets as should CCFC in this instance.

He failed in his duty of care for his client and the only one doing the abandoning was him.
He certainly did fail in his duty of care for his valued client & he didn't just abandon him, he left him at the mercy of someone who shouldn't have been flying at night.

I’m hoping he’s in the cross hairs of the CAA enforcement unit.
I too am hoping he & Henderson get caught in the CAA enforcement units sights.