+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sterling continues to be stronger throughout the week

Sterling continues to be stronger throughout the week

Nothing on it from the BBC.
    They would be covering it wall to wall if it was falling.
    Biased cuynts.

Re: Sterling continues to be stronger throughout the week

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Nothing on it from the BBC.
    They would be covering it wall to wall if it was falling.
    Biased cuynts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-47320910

When it falls and it suits their left wing remain agenda it is headlines first up on the tv news.

When the market messes their Brexit narrative they ignore it at peak time news.
    I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    When it falls and it suits their left wing remain agenda it is headlines first up on the tv news.

When the market messes their Brexit narrative they ignore it at peak time news.
    I rest my case.
    If that’s your case then I suggest you don’t take up advocating any legal cases soon.

Have a listen to John Humphries gushing interview with Dominic Raab this morning .

Sterling probably risiibg due to idea of Brexit delayed and second referendum.

What? A second referendum?! That would mean another one of my long-standing predictions coming true! 2019 may very well turn out to be the year where WB is seen in a new light, a new Welsh sage

Been holding out this week to get our Australian dollars, almost pushed the button this afternoon but held back.

I was in the Post Office earlier on when a bloke at the next stall was getting his holiday dough. The worker said it was 96 quid for every 100 euros. "Oh, that's marvellous," he exclaimed before ordering £400 worth. "That sounds crap," thought I but said nowt. Turns out I was correct and the PO is quite notorious for offering lousy FX rates.

Sterling continues to be stronger throughout the week, should be fit for next game

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I was in the Post Office earlier on when a bloke at the next stall was getting his holiday dough. The worker said it was 96 quid for every 100 euros. "Oh, that's marvellous," he exclaimed before ordering £400 worth. "That sounds crap," thought I but said nowt. Turns out I was correct and the PO is quite notorious for offering lousy FX rates.

Doris has done the deed sometime during the week, and is acting pretty pleased with herself informing me that she struck whilst the iron was hot. TBF we've only exchanged £500 as a float for when arriving, Taxi, munch and a beer, will be exchanging the rest as and when needed whilst down under,

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What? A second referendum?! That would mean another one of my long-standing predictions coming true! 2019 may very well turn out to be the year where WB is seen in a new light, a new Welsh sage
    We should have named the new severn bridge after you , instead of that prince chap , to ensure your forever preseved .

If I was a money master who's evil (is there any other kind?) I'd let a so-called hard Brexit occur to tank the markets 1929-style to Hoover everything worth nabbing at rock-bottom prices before initiating some miracle solution. The Rottenchilds pulled a belter in 1815 when they fooled investors in the London stock exchange into believing Bony had won at Waterloo. They begun selling which triggered a downward cascade to then have their proxies scoop everything up for peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If I was a money master who's evil (is there any other kind?) I'd let a so-called hard Brexit occur to tank the markets 1929-style to Hoover everything worth nabbing at rock-bottom prices before initiating some miracle solution. The Rottenchilds pulled a belter in 1815 when they fooled investors in the London stock exchange into believing Bony had won at Waterloo. They begun selling which triggered a downward cascade to then have their proxies scoop everything up for peanuts.
    Surely not

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top...sive-1-5580360

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's time for the brave to come forward, and gamble , could be the making of so many

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's time for the brave to come forward, and gamble , could be the making of so many
    Yes, let's hope those brave portfolio holders in influential political positions get the riches they deserve. Who can begrudge Rees-Mogg his £7 million?

Sterling very strong tonight. Can't think why, also can't think why alwaysaway isn't in here telling us all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Sterling very strong tonight. Can't think why, also can't think why alwaysaway isn't in here telling us all about it.
    It's simple, people who have cash, invest in times of risk or opportunity .

It's been like that for decades.