https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...al-flight.html

Mackay telling porkies

Just seen posted in Macao interview.

Re: Sala - Leaked WhatsApp Messages

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post

Mackay telling porkies

McKay seemed to be laying any blame for the flight directly at Henderson last night. He's like a cornered rat at the moment.

Nothing new but good to see it verified from an independent French source such as O-F, especially given their close ties with Nantes. Doubt we'll see the BBC run a counter article.

I understand City's terse statements but when you have Nantes, FIFA, McKay and the national media speaking publicly maybe a few extra words of explanation may help. I accept it's tough especially given any future legal situation, it's just that the silence is being leveraged against the club at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Nothing new but good to see it verified from an independent French source such as O-F, especially given their close ties with Nantes. Doubt we'll see the BBC run a counter article.

I understand City's terse statements but when you have Nantes, FIFA, McKay and the national media speaking publicly maybe a few extra words of explanation may help. I accept it's tough especially given any future legal situation, it's just that the silence is being leveraged against the club at the moment.
    How do you think Ouest-France obtained the messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Sometimes its better to keep quiet, sit back, keeping the powder dry, and then when they've used all the misleading information they can, hit them with cold hard facts.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    From us, I'd imagine. How else would they get the messages from our SLO, it's a screenshot from his phone.

A bit sad reading the messages where he’s saying go home to Cardiff. Makes it sounds like he was ready to settle here. Such a tragic set of events.

They are screenshots taken by someone from our club, who obviously spoke to Sala to work out flight arrangements on WhatsApp.

Got given them by someone who wanted to show the agent was chatting shite

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post

Mackay telling porkies

Did you really expect anything less?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    McKay seemed to be laying any blame for the flight directly at Henderson last night. He's like a cornered rat at the moment.
    Rats always get caught when cornered, I hope he doesn't wriggle out of this
    I suspect that Willie McKay will throw anyone under the bus to save himself......even his own kids are unsafe.

Seems to me MacKay has thrown himself under the bus.
    CCFC is just showing everyone the CCTV footage.