+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emiliano Sala death: Pilot 'dropped out of commercial training'

Re: Emiliano Sala death: Pilot 'dropped out of commercial training'

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
    Is that the best you can do from your google search

Yet you seem to be unable to name any such operators.

Altacara Aviation aren’t an AOC are they Walt ?

They are a one man shell company belonging to a London restauranter , quite common for aircraft owners,
    But not for a commercial AOC.

As for sharpening up your act you are now publicly admitting that prior to the sala incident the “company”
    You work for was involved in sharp practices with regards commercial flying activities............interesting !!

Im beginning to think you don’t really thoroughly understand your cut & paste nonsense.

Ps don’t know who Mr Mitchell is and I suspect you don’t but he does come up on a LinkedIn search for top 25 pilot profiles at Virgin Atlantic.
    There seems to be a bit of disparity in your position in the A340 Pecking order....if you don't know Brian Mitchell...you ain't anyone !!!!

Even Father Doogal knows Brian Mitchell, so I think for you it's time for bed

`Hello children. It s a quarter to six. Time today. for Magic Roundabout...` `I wonder where Florence is?` ,said Dougal. `I m over here.` ,said Florence. `Hello, Florence.` ,said Dougal. `Hello, Dougal.` ,said Florence. `Boing!` `Hello, Florence and Dougal.` ,said Zebadee. `Hello, Zebadee.` ,said Dougal and Florence. `Hello, Zebadee, Florence and Dougal.` ,said Dillon. `Hello, Dillon.` ,said Zebadee, Florence and Dougal. `I say,` ,said Dillon. `What?` ,said Dougal. `Booinngg!` `Pardon?` ,said Zebadee. `Nothing.` ,Said Dougal. `I wasn't talking to you.` ,said Zebadee. `Oh.` ,Said Dougal. `Dillon.` ,said Dougal. `Yes.` ,said Dillon. `I wonder if Florence is a virgin?` `Drops 'em for certain.` ,said Dillon. `Booinngg!` `That s right enough.` ,said Zebadee. `How do you know?` ,said Dillon. `Booinngg!` `To my knowledge half of Toytown knows of her hori- zontal pleasures. Let s face it, Noddy's the biggest ram round here and he reckons he's scored.` ,said Zebadee. `I can hear you.` ,said Florence. `It s not true. Noddy and I are just good friends.` `Rubbish` ,said Dougal. `It s all over the canteen. Anyone knows about you, you brazen hussy.` `You lousy old flea-bag` ,said Florence. `Call yourself a dog? I've seen better hair on a lavatory brush!.` `Booinngg!!` `Now look here` ,said Zebadee. `Things are getting out of hand. Let's get back to the story-line!.` `It's a crummy story anyway` ,said Dillon stubbornly. `Booinngg!` `No, it's not` ,said Zebadee commandingly. `Who cares?` ,said Dillon dejectedly. `Well, I like it` ,said Florence, hopefully. `Ihat's obvious!` ,said everybody, cockily. `Booinngg!` `Now look` ,said Zebadee, `let's try and get it together.` `Well, I'm not working for that fat-bat any more` ,said Dougal. `I'm off to join the Flowerpot men.` `Good riddance` ,said Florence. `Knickers!` ,said Dougal. `Ihat's no way to talk to a lady` ,said Dillon (knowing he's on to a good thing). `Some lady!` ,said Dougal. `Oh, piss off` ,said Dillon. And Dougal did so, all over Florence. `Thank you for sticking up for me` ,said Florence. `Oh, it's nothing, really` ,said Dillon. `You know I've fancied you for a long time` ,said Florence. `I've fancied you too` ,said Dillon. `Where do we go from here?` ,said Florence. `Booinngg!!!`

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    There seems to be a bit of disparity in your position in the A340 Pecking order....if you don't know Brian Mitchell...you ain't anyone !!!!

Even Father Doogal knows Brian Mitchell, so I think for you it's time for bed

`Hello children. It s a quarter to six. Time today. for Magic Roundabout...` `I wonder where Florence is?` ,said Dougal. `I m over here.` ,said Florence. `Hello, Florence.` ,said Dougal. `Hello, Dougal.` ,said Florence. `Boing!` `Hello, Florence and Dougal.` ,said Zebadee. `Hello, Zebadee.` ,said Dougal and Florence. `Hello, Zebadee, Florence and Dougal.` ,said Dillon. `Hello, Dillon.` ,said Zebadee, Florence and Dougal. `I say,` ,said Dillon. `What?` ,said Dougal. `Booinngg!` `Pardon?` ,said Zebadee. `Nothing.` ,Said Dougal. `I wasn't talking to you.` ,said Zebadee. `Oh.` ,Said Dougal. `Dillon.` ,said Dougal. `Yes.` ,said Dillon. `I wonder if Florence is a virgin?` `Drops 'em for certain.` ,said Dillon. `Booinngg!` `That s right enough.` ,said Zebadee. `How do you know?` ,said Dillon. `Booinngg!` `To my knowledge half of Toytown knows of her hori- zontal pleasures. Let s face it, Noddy's the biggest ram round here and he reckons he's scored.` ,said Zebadee. `I can hear you.` ,said Florence. `It s not true. Noddy and I are just good friends.` `Rubbish` ,said Dougal. `It s all over the canteen. Anyone knows about you, you brazen hussy.` `You lousy old flea-bag` ,said Florence. `Call yourself a dog? I've seen better hair on a lavatory brush!.` `Booinngg!!` `Now look here` ,said Zebadee. `Things are getting out of hand. Let's get back to the story-line!.` `It's a crummy story anyway` ,said Dillon stubbornly. `Booinngg!` `No, it's not` ,said Zebadee commandingly. `Who cares?` ,said Dillon dejectedly. `Well, I like it` ,said Florence, hopefully. `Ihat's obvious!` ,said everybody, cockily. `Booinngg!` `Now look` ,said Zebadee, `let's try and get it together.` `Well, I'm not working for that fat-bat any more` ,said Dougal. `I'm off to join the Flowerpot men.` `Good riddance` ,said Florence. `Knickers!` ,said Dougal. `Ihat's no way to talk to a lady` ,said Dillon (knowing he's on to a good thing). `Some lady!` ,said Dougal. `Oh, piss off` ,said Dillon. And Dougal did so, all over Florence. `Thank you for sticking up for me` ,said Florence. `Oh, it's nothing, really` ,said Dillon. `You know I've fancied you for a long time` ,said Florence. `I've fancied you too` ,said Dillon. `Where do we go from here?` ,said Florence. `Booinngg!!!`
    Wrong airline old son.

Did you learn your Dougal impression from your mate Jim Meskimen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post

Wrong airline old son.

Did you learn your Dougal impression from your mate Jim Meskimen ?
    So, you don't fly a UK registered A340 then?
    Jim Meskimen was nothing to do with Magic Roundabout as far as I know.

Anyway, it matters not as we will never be on the same page on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    So, you don't fly a UK registered A340 then?
    Jim Meskimen was nothing to do with Magic Roundabout as far as I know.

Anyway, it matters not as we will never be on the same page on anything.
    Ask Jim next time you interview him

How could anyone turn this serious post into a point scoring slanging match,is beyond me , it somes up todays keyboard society .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How could anyone turn this serious post into a point scoring slanging match,is beyond me , it somes up todays keyboard society .
    It makes uncomfortable reading to me. How two seemingly intelligent individuals can resort to such exchanges is beyond me. It does neither of them any credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It makes uncomfortable reading to me. How two seemingly intelligent individuals can resort to such exchanges is beyond me. It does neither of them any credit.
    Vindec,
    I have been trying to quell the subject but Sky High Bluebird is like a 'dog with a bone' he just won't let go ( even though he realises that the bone has a bad taste about it )
    I am equally as bad because whilst someone is gnawing at the 'bone' I will always throw it further away for them to 'retrieve'.

I am tired of throwing the bone further away each time, so I am quitting throwing the bone for SHB.