+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark McKay, another slippery eel. Like father like son

Mark McKay, another slippery eel. Like father like son

Everyone's fault bar the McKays, it appears to me, to be the story they are putting out

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wal...tched-him-play

Re: Mark McKay, another slippery eel. Like father like son

Seems they think they can manipulate the media with a bit of PR- possibly calling in favours for all the stories they have planted over the years (which they admit doing).

In the short term it will probably work but i am sure it will all come out in the end.

City should stay silent until all official invesitgations are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Seems they think they can manipulate the media with a bit of PR- possibly calling in favours for all the stories they have planted over the years (which they admit doing).

In the short term it will probably work but i am sure it will all come out in the end.

City should stay silent until all official invesitgations are done.
    Yes, and keep their dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Everyone's fault bar the McKays, it appears to me, to be the story they are putting out

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wal...tched-him-play
    With every word he says publically, the worse the McKays look.

Very foolish.

Agent wishes he had not watched Sala play

The agent for the Cardiff City footballer Emiliano Sala says he wished he had never gone to watch him play, after he was killed in a plane crash on his way to the Welsh club.

Mark McKay negotiated the £15m deal between the French club Nantes and Cardiff.

But two days after the transfer deal had been signed, the light aircraft carrying Sala and pilot David Ibbotson from France disappeared on 21 January.

The wreckage of the Piper Malibu plane was found off Guernsey on 6 February, with the player's body later found on board. The pilot has still not been found.

The agent told BBC sports editor Dan Roan it has been a "tough" time for all involved.

I bet the Sala Family wished the McKay's had not watched Sala play... I bet Nantes FC wished the McKay's had not watched Sala play.... I bet CCFC wished the McKay's had not watched Sala play..... I bet the Ibbotson Family wished the McKay's had not watched Sala play

My heart bleeds for the McKay's because I doubt anyone is having a harder time than them !!!
    What a ****ing stupid stance for the McKay family members to be taking !!!!
    What they are suffering is nowt compared to the times the Sala & Ibbotson Families are enduring.

The more the McKay's talk the more they are 'hanging themselves out to dry' I hope that they get what they deserve & it ain't a £1,500,000 payday.