+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warnock your times up

Warnock your times up

Please resign now

Re: Warnock your times up

Too late now. May aswell let him have his moment in the palace game. He has done a good job overall to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Too late now. May aswell let him have his moment in the palace game. He has done a good job overall to be fair.
    He has but it’s time to look forward now. He’s 71 this year we need to start looking beyond him.

I don't trust the club to hire someone better, we'll end up giving Blackwell and Ronnie Jepson a joint managerial position. We need to rethink how we conduct ourselves off of the pitch once Warnock's gone, there's no logic in most of our signings

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Thank God he didn't do a bad job!

Wish he had put this side out last Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Please resign now
    jesus christ, and what would that achieve? i bet you were rimming him when we won 2 on the bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I don't trust the club to hire someone better, we'll end up giving Blackwell and Ronnie Jepson a joint managerial position. We need to rethink how we conduct ourselves off of the pitch once Warnock's gone, there's no logic in most of our signings
    Maybe we need to change our tactics, and stop involving family and dodgy agents? Who knows what the priorities are with these kinds of deals.

i know we have gone through the mill with all the sala drama but yes i agree win lose or draw now even today he has done his bit... time to go, great full for all he has done, but need fresh legs now

and players need a good long look at themselves too... i know warnock selects and puts them out but at times they look like they just met each other... not good enough at this level, great on our day, against saints for example, but 1 off games like that dont come round often

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I think it was nailed on going to be Bellamy but that ship may have sailed.

He more than deserves to see out the season and make his own decision as to whether he leaves or goes for another promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    He more than deserves to see out the season and make his own decision as to whether he leaves or goes for another promotion
    Why?

He’s not bigger than the club. It should be up to the club to decide, not him.

Quote Originally Posted by pgbluebird View Post
    jesus christ, and what would that achieve? i bet you were rimming him when we won 2 on the bounce.
    No i wasn't. Get someone in now to have a sort out the last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I think it was nailed on going to be Bellamy but that ship may have sailed.
    So eone who will have us playing a bit of football.

Why? He took us from the bottom of the championship to promotion in a season and a half. We always knew this season was going to be a struggle and so it’s proving, yet after the Southampton game it looked like we had half a chance of survival. 3 poor performances and you want him sacked? Fulham are on their 3rd manager and Huddersfield their 2nd manager of the season, that’s not looking too clever for either of those sides

Why? He took us from the bottom of the championship to promotion in a season and a half. We always knew this season was going to be a struggle and so it’s proving, yet after the Southampton game it looked like we had half a chance of survival. 3 poor performances and you want him sacked? Fulham are on their 3rd manager and Huddersfield their 2nd manager of the season, that’s not looking too clever for either of those sides
    You can’t live off former glories, especially in football.

Please resign now
    This is so bookmarked for when we pick up 21 points in our last 9 games and come 14th.

Why?

He’s not bigger than the club. It should be up to the club to decide, not him.
    Because it's the gentleman thing to do,
    as no body is keeping us up ,not even the giant OGS

As it stands we’re 2 points away from safety,youreover reacting

As it stands we’re 2 points away from safety,youreover reacting
    Just being a realist. Bury your head in the sand if you want.

What would that achieve?

Please resign now
    I 'ate you Butler

Get that bus out!!!!

How about being given a fair crack for having overachieved ? It just depends on how you phrase it.

I don’t particularly like Warnock the person nor the manager. I think he’s probably a bit of a git, and his football is unimaginative. That said, he deserves a lot of credit and with it the chance to manage HIS team in the EPL.

From my point of view we are as good as down now and as such I don’t see what the rush is to get someone else in before the end of the season.

For those that still think we can stay up, I can see the logic in changing things asap.

Huddersfield replaced Wagner so they have the right set up for next season, it wasn't a move to try and save them from relegation. We need to do the same

Just being a realist. Bury your head in the sand if you want.
    That makes no sense in the context of this discussion? My argument is it makes no sense to sack Warnock now, that’s not burying my head in the sand. What are you being a realist about - sacking the manager after 3 bad results? That’s over reacting